- Over 6+ years of software development experience in design and development of Enterprise application design using object - oriented programming with Java, J2EE technologies.
- Experience in an agile development environment, particularly SCRUM with bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Expertise in using various IDE’s like IntelliJ and Eclipse.
- Used Jenkins DevOps for automatic execution of build and deploy scripts.
- Experience with Java Object Oriented concepts and Design Patterns such as Singleton, MVC, DAO, etc.
- Strong knowledge in designing and developing Business Applications using Java, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Experience developing code in a version-controlled environment using GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Good at executing projects with minimal specifications and guidance in both web and database development
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services design development and deployment using REST and SOAP.
- Strong integration skills with Message Oriented Middleware like Active MQ.
- Good experience with Java Multithreading, Collections, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in developing applications using Spring Framework, Hibernate and Microservices.
- Participation in Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and great ability to write clear, reusable, well maintained, documented and efficient code for web development.
- Fast learner and fast accommodation to new environments. High availability to stress and working against tight deadlines.
Java Frameworks: Spring, Struts.
Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL.
ORM Tools: Hibernate, JPA.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC.
Spring Technologies: Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Data JPA, Spring REST, Spring Boot.
Web/Application Server: JBoss, Tomcat, Web logic.
Web/Application IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse.
Development Tools: Jenkins, Jira, Docker, AWS.
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall.
Operating Systems: Linux and Windows.
Web Service Technologies: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, HTTP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SoapUI, Microservices.
Build Tools: Gradle and Maven.
Version control: CVS, GIT.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential | Atlanta, GA
- As a Java Developer, I am involved in developing new features and enhance the Centralized Escalation Reporting System (CERS) application.
- Developed and added enhancements to case creation rules by parsing incoming emails to automatically create new cases - thereby reducing manual intervention and increasing business efficiency using Ext JS and Hibernate.
- Developed employee learning management module to - create, organize, and maintain individualized targeted programs for onboarding, development and compliance training purposes using Sencha Ext JS for frontend and Hibernate.
- Utilized Selenium to implement a screen scrapper which auto generates customer cases using Spring MVC, log4j from multiple agency websites that do not offer API’s.
- Worked on fixing the reporting data issues and helped business to effectively pull the reports for audits and internal purposes.
- Implemented DAO layer for the application using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Used Active MQ to submit users report requests to the server queue and send emails to the users.
- Developed the application by following Agile Scrum methodology with daily scrum calls, Backlog grooming and review meetings.
- Work with external IT, Infra and Security teams to agree upon system migration that impacts the data flow into application using Java, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Design and development of Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring dependency Injections, Auto-wiring and Spring MVC for REST APIs.
- Implemented Swagger for the microservices for Documenting Rest API.
- LeveragedAWS cloud servicessuch asEC2 and S3 bucket to store and retrieve historical data from cloud.
- Using GitHub for reviewing and merging the code to the remote repository and Jira for tracking work in our agile workplace.
- Served as a primary contact for business team resolving and mitigating user issues as part of On-Call duties.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential | Camp hill, PA
- Followed AGILE methodology with daily scrum calls, grooming calls with business and team members to analyze the business requirements.
- Worked on Object Oriented design principles and used design patterns like Singleton pattern, MVC, DAO and Factory pattern.
- Developed Web based and Server-side applications using Java and retrieve information from database using Oracle.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building services and developed Spring based application with very little configuration.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API s.
- Design and development of REST API’s using Spring Boot and performed testing using Postman.
- Apache Maven tool has been used to build and deploy the application. Monitored the Error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Resolved security vulnerabilities identified through static scan codes.
- Met project goals way before the deadlines estimated by client with the change in team practices
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of performance issues.
- Developed test cases for each component in different panels using Junit (Mockito).
- Developed the application using Angular 4 with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Deployed APIs using Jenkins CI/CD process.
- Troubleshoot and fix the issues as part of Performance, Pre-Prod and Prod deployments whenever the release is committed.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Waterfall software development methodology.
- Developed an application using core Java Object Oriented Features.
- Created JSP, Form Beans for effective way of implementing Model View Controller architecture.
- Used JDBC to connect to the database.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Views for Oracle database.
- Used Eclipse for developing JSP and Servlets with Apache Tomcat server in the development phase.
- Consumed WSDL based web services using SOAP/JAX-WS and used SoapUI for testing SOAP service calls.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to give a better view to the web pages.
- Performed GET, POST requests in Ajax calls for JSON for fetching response from backend SOAP Web services.
- Performed unit testing and bug fixing.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.