- Having 8 years of professional experience in software design and development with a strong Java, J2EE back ground and UI Development. Experience in SDLC, Agile (SCRUM), Iterative, Waterfall methodologies and Object Oriented Application Design and Programming.
- Experience in implementing middleware technologies like JMS and in J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Business Delegate, Singleton and Data Access Objects.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java, Java Beans, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Apache Struts framework, Spring MVC framework, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, JUnit, Test Driven Development and Oracle.
- Experience in development of SOA, REST and SOAP based web services using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AJAX technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Experience working with APIGEE Developer Portal.
- Extensive experience on MVVM frameworks like Angular Versions 2.0 & 4.0 also recently Angular 6.0& 8.0 to develop dynamic web applications.
- Expertise in Back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java. Messaging Service (JMS), RabbitMQ, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Excellent work experience with Database writing highly complex SQL/PLSQL queries, with major Relational Databases MS Access/Oracle/MySQL.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in AWS Solutions using EC2, S3,EBS,Elastic Load Balancer, and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Skilled at consuming and producing JSON data by building REST APIs.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using BEA Web logic, Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere Application and Portal Server (WAS/WPS)
- Knowledge in designing and implementing using XML technologies such as XSL, XLST, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in open source framework Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Experience in building applications using ANT, Maven and Gradle.
- Hands on experience with using IDE’s like RSA, Eclipse, WSAD, JBuilder, RAD for Java Programming.
- Hands on experience with using Version Control Systems CVS, Rational Clear Case, Subversion, GIT.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills, Self-starter, Detail Oriented, Research Oriented and Customer Focused.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP,Spring Security, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot.
Build Tools: ANT, Vagrant, Maven, Docker and Jenkins
Version&Source Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JakartaStruts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
Methodologies: Agile, Test DrivenDevelopment, Waterfall.
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL, Cassandra
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Web logicApplication server, JBOSS, Camel.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD, Adobe Dreamweaver
Testing Tools / Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, SLF4J, Log4j and JIRA.
Platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Web Services: SOAP, Microservices, JAX-RPC, WSDL, JAX-RS JAX-WS, UDDI, JAX-B, CFX, Restful
Cloud Technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, S3, RDS, AWS
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
Sr. Java/Full Stack Developer
- Involved actively in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the user stories and providing valuable inputs through Agile methodology. Analyzed and converted Business requirements into Technical requirements.
- Designed and Developed Microservices based applications using Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Spring DAO, Gradle, JDBC, Oracle. Used Eureka to call other proxies Microservices.
- Used Gradle as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GitHub, Jenkins, Jenkins pipeline Jobs
- Worked on Swagger UI to interact with the API'S. Designed and documented APIs using Swagger. Worked with JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) for application development.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Designed and implemented task queues using RabbitMQ to handle concurrent requests from clients.
- Used Java 8 version.
- Used postman for testing Web API Methods.
- Development of services and scheduled jobs for catalog data publishing and Image notification service using Spring RESTFul services and Apache Kafka for data transmission between the systems.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Created reusable and testable React.js functional and class components using es6.
- Used CI/CD tool Jenkins CI to Build, Test, Deploy the code in the Pivotal Cloud and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms. Configured Log4j for logging mechanism.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Nexus Repository Manager for complex web application Deployment. Used Splunk to get logs.
- Developed unit and Integration test cases using JUnit, Mockito. Provided guidance on technical issues during deployment and got a chance to do defects tracking across multiple teams with cross collaborations.
- Implemented MVC architecture with React components as Views, models, and controllers in node.js for API development.
- Used Express.Js to connect node.js to Database MongoDB and wrote schema.
- Designed and implemented server-side RESTful web services using Node JS and handled communications to the client side (React JS) using JSON.
- Tested REST API (with JSON) services with GET, POST, PUT and DEL by providing input in JSON parameters using Postman tool.
- Creates and configure Micro-Services architecture and integrated with React.JS application.
- Use Ping API to deploy and create SAML changes.
- Attended business meeting to understand the SAML requirements and created the connections.
- Implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
- Reported software defects in Agile Manager(AGM) and collaborated with the other developers to resolve technical issues.
- Prepared the data to cover various scenarios and wrote SQL scripts to verify the database updates, inserts and deletion of the records.
- Involved in sprint planning meetings to discuss various development efforts for each story and provide the necessary status updates.
Environment: Java8, GitHub, XML Schemas, React JS, AJAX, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4.0, Angular 6, Angular 8, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap, Spring 4.0, JAX-RPC, Jenkins, Apache Kafka,CI/CD, Spring 4, Node JS, Spring Boot, Hibernate 4.2, Mockito, Mongo DB, AWS Cloud, STS, Gradle, Microservices,Restful services, JSP,Design Patterns, Junit, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Swagger .
Confidential -Weehawken, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Worked as a full stack developer responsible for Web, middle tier and Databases in the development of the application.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in developing applications using Java and J2EE technologies like spring 4.0, JDBC, EJB, JSP.
- Implemented Collections Framework for fetching and appending strings from the deployed UI.
- Install, initialize, validate, and configure postgres Databases.
- Configured and supported SAML based Identity & Service Provider connections.
- Consumed WSDL provided by Web Service using SOAP protocol to communicate with external applications and vendors.
- Involved working with NoSQL with MongoDB. Performed CRUD operations on MongoDB using restful web services.
- Build Restful API by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQuery Ajax calls.
- Developed a RESTful web API using Spring Boot. Spring Data is used to communicate with the Mongo DB.
- Wrote internal and external API services using Node JS modules.
- Building modules of application in Java and integrating them into our ColdFusion application.
- Used Apache Kafka to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDBNoSQL database.
- Implemented Database application programming for Oracle, Postgres SQL server using Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views etc.
- Creates and configure Micro-Services architecture and integrated with React.Js application.
- Implemented Java Web Services based on SOA Architecture with SOAP and WSDL.
- Integrated Spring Data Mongo Repository to retrieve and update the data from Mongo DB.
- Created Responsive Designs (iPad/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Develop UI automation for Node JS, Angular 2, Micro services have been built using spring boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Contributed as key resource of the Angular 2 Framework Team in conversion of existing (XMI) UI screens of the application to Angular 2 based UI.
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB and NoSQL instances. MongoDB Schema Design using DB Ref, Manual Ref, Embedded Data Model Design.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment has become one of the most common use cases of Docker, CI/CD merges development with testing which allows developers to build code from master branch of GIT repository.
- Developer and integrated RESTful web services using JAX-RPC along with Spring Boot and test cases using JMeter
- Good Exposure on Web development using Java, Angular, jQuery, SOAP, REST and Microservices architecture.
- Spring Cloud integrates the Netflix components in the Spring environment in a very nice way created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Use of chrome-dev-tools, react-dev-tools and reduxdevtools for debugging.
- Worked on building data center with AWS. Installed SVN, GIT, Jenkins images on AWS.
- Installed Jenkins/Plugins for GIT Repository and Setup SCM Polling for Immediate Build with Maven Repository and also used web hooks to ensure Jenkins is listening to a particular branch.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit and writing build scripts for Maven.
- Involved working with GIT for collaboration team members in the project.
Environment: UNIX, Maven, Java8, GitHub, XML Schemas, AJAX, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Angular 2.0, Angular 4, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap, Node JS, React JS, Apache Kafka, Spring 4.0, JAX-RPC, Jenkins, CI/CD, APIGEE Developer portal,Spring Boot, Hibernate, Mockito, Mongo DB, AWS Cloud, STS, Maven, Microservices,Restful services, JSP,Design Patterns, JUnit, Web Services, Windows XP, Spring Security, Karma and Jasmine.
- Designing, Developing and Deploying web based multi-tiered interfaces including user account and payment screens using Java, Hibernate and Spring with Extensive use of Java Multi-Threading concepts.
- Extensive knowledge on spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API, Spring Boot for Micro services and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant Java code for application development effort which involved working with JDBC, XML, Hibernate, EJB, Spring etc.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Methodology(Scrum).
- Created the Application using React.js and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Played a key role in developing the business layer and data management components of this web-based system over J2EE architecture.
- Involved in developing web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Jquery, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, and Node JS.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Coordinate with all the teams for functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Configured routes in Apache Camel using XML for routing messages between end points.
- Design, Development, and Integration of new ColdFusion Modules
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) for application development.
- Implemented Business processes such as User Authentication using Spring security.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Developed Hibernate with SpringIntegration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solutionand technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Adapter, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Designed use case and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web services request response data marshalling as well as un-marshalling process.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, Rationale Rose, GIT, IBM Db2, Web Logic Server, Hibernate 4.2, Spring, Spring ORM, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, LOG4J, Rest, STS, Angular JS, Node JS
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from requirement gathering, designing functional document to implementation, delivery, test planning, execution and production support.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Experience in working with TFS.
- Designed a J2EE Web application with Spring Core, Spring MVC architecture, JSP, Servlets, jQuery, Hibernate and Oracle
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, CSS, Bootstrap and other frameworks.
- Using AngularJS, created custom components and directives and validations which can be re-used in existing and in future applications.
- Implemented AngularJS Factories and Controllers to manipulate and view employee task data.
- Used AngularJS HTTP methods and calls to retrieve the required data from the Services.
- Implemented Database-First Entity Framework to retrieve and store employee task data in entity models.
- Directed data streaming in Apache Kafka & deployed Scrum methodologies for data management and analytics in Jira
- Started using Angular 1.4 version recently, have knowledge in Angular 1.4 to build interactive web applications.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and AngularJS.
- Designed, developed and programmed in Java 7, spring, Struts.
- Used GitHub, TFS for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Applied data visualization by dynamic graphs & charts with data fetched form Restful web service.
- Used Restful web service AJAX calls to implement robust & efficient client facing application.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and Ajax.
- Performed SOA / web services testing using SOAP UI, wrote adaptors to test / invoke web services.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in working with TDD tasks.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
- Part of Agile team developing the application using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, coding and implementation.
- Involved in designing and developing Buy-Online and Chargeback Automation modules.
- Used Struts MVC pattern to maintain the Admin Portal.
- Used Spring framework features like IOC, MVC, AOP and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in developing business components and managed transactions using Spring declarative method.
- Experienced developing and delivering mission-critical data platforms for real-time analysis for production use.
- Designed and Developed Web services using SOAP and REST API.
- Implemented DAO layer using Spring JDBC Template and Hibernate Template API.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and assisted QA people for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures relational database models.
- Responsible for the successful execution of Project Planning and Deployment cycles.
- Provided end to end support for the system and involved in coding and testing.
- Followed Agile methodology (Stand up meetings, retrospective meetings, sprint development and Pair programming).
- Developed application code using Eclipse IDE and configured with Maven, Glassfish server and JUnit.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the controller servlet to handle the requests and responses.
- Developed JSP pages with MVC architecture using Spring MVC, Servlets and Simple tags.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to set up dependencies between the objects.
- Optimized the source code and queries to improve performance using Hibernate.
- Used JUnit to unit test the modules andLog4j for logging error/debug messages.
- UsedJenkins as a dashboard to deploy the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used SVN, the version control tool for code commit and update.