- Experience in IT industry. Experienced in Processing requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation for Java and J2EE application
- Involved in the development of the UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ext JS, Angular and customized Data Tables and High charts into Angular JS Directives.
- Hands - on development experience in Typescript and Angular concepts like One-way data binding, Two-way data binding using property binding, event binding.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React.js to build high-quality, scalable, and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Experienced in ReactJSand working with React Flux architecture.Experienced in working with REDUX architecture.
- Experience in Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML and J2EE Design Patterns like Model-View-Controller(MVC), Singleton, Abstract Factory, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in developing multi-tier distributed web applications
- Extensively experienced in J2EE technologies like Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Custom tags, JSTL, JDBC, XML, spring, Hibernate, struts, Spring and JavaBeans.
- Experience of different modules of Spring Framework such as SpringMVC, IOC, AOP, DI, Spring Boot, SpringAspects,REST, Spring Integration, Spring TestingandSpring JDBCandgood hands-on experience withSpring IO, Spring Boot implementing REST.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management and involved LDAP configuration for authentication, authorization & Implementing Spring Cloud-REST call using Netflix Feign Client.
- Good Experience on various testing frameworks for front end/user interface like Karma, Jasmine, Protractor etc.
- Good experience working with Database like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, and SQL Server, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Experience in developing the micro services to get the advantage of rapid performance and inter module communication across the application
- Experience in testing RESTful web services using different type of API tools like SOAP UI, Postman and Swagger UI.
- Experience with Java-based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate (including connection pooling, mapping and transaction management) and HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Spring Data.
- Experience in using Messaging queues like RabbitMQ, Kafka, and JMS for asynchronous operations.
- Hands on experience handlingUnit Testingthe application usingJUnit, Mockito and PowerMock.
- Experience working with builds tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant for building applications in different environments.
- Hands on Experience in Log4j, Log insight, SLF4j, for logging, debugging, and error tracing.
- Experience in using DevOps tools such asJenkins, Dockers for Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment for Microservices.
- Expertise in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience in focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, Python, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Angular, Spring, Struts, Log4J
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat Server, Tomcat, Netscape Application Server, JBoss, BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere
Relational Databases: Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, DB2
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, PCF.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version Control: Git, Bitbucket, GitLab.
Confidential - Alpharetta, Georgia
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Implemented the Business Layer for Mongo DB Service. Used it for Storing Product Reviews, Ratings and Likes Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX and React Native concepts.
- Experienced in developing React components. Used Axios with React Js for making AJAX Calls.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Worked with Lambdas and streams in Java 11, along with spring Web Flux to implement complete non-blocking code for improved scalability and reduced cost approach on Spring Cloud, Web Service & Microservices Development.
- Developed the backend server withSpring Boot, involving different layers of the application includingentity/model, DAO/repository, Controller, Service, Business,andPersistence.
- UsedSpring Bootfor building application withSpring initializersand bootstrapping the build configuration and develop custom solutions that act uponJenkinsinformation in authentic time.
- Implementing the Microservices based on REST API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Developed Microservices and developed Restful APIs using Spring Boot to replace Monolithic application configuration.
- Built an application and deployed microservices in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers.
- Developed REST API’s to processes the data from Database to another REST Service and created containers for the API’s using Docker.
- Worked with organized architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest.
- Worked on Spring Security for application authentication and authorization and performed running of batch jobs using Spring Batch.
- Used microservices architecture, with Spring Boot & Spring Cloud-based services.
- Used Spring Data JPA as ORM tool for data related functionalities, persistence layer and implemented transactions for dependency injection.
- Analyzed the volume of existing batch process and designed the Kafka Topic & partition.
- Developed Kafka Producer & Consumer components for real time data processing.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy apps in java.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design
- Developed unit test cases usingMockitoframeworkfor testing accuracy of code andloggingis done usingSLF4j.
- Mainly used Git source control - Bitbucket to track and record the progress and work done while developing the application.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying, scaling web applications and services developed with Java .
- Implementation of Spring Restful web services which consumes and produces JSON with Authentication and Authorization using OAuth2.0
- Using Swagger UI registered micro services, monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Used various Angular custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Worked with Angular to develop single page applications, worked with ngrx for managing Angular applications.
- Created Res-useable components, Custom Modules, Custom Directives, Pipes, Services in Angular 9.
- Used Angular CLI to manage the project, developed custom modules such as app-routing module, pipes to make the angular application more conceivable.
- UsedKarma and JasmineforBehavioral Driven Developmentunder Agile methodology and involved in overall discovery and delivery activities for successful Agile Implementation.
- MaintainedInterfacecompatibility andconcurrencyin the project usingJava 8new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot, Couchbase and Java that are consumed by other microservices.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Used spring integration for integrating the application with Microservices using spring integration workflow files
- Wrote REST APIs in java 8 to support internalization, and apps to help our buyer team visualize and set portfolio performance targets.
- Built Restful web services using Java, Spring boot and Spring DATA JPA and consume them using Angular.
- Code review and merge thru Bitbucket and continuous deployment using Jenkins.
- Designed and developed Application using Spring MVC and Spring Templates.
- Configured session timeout withSpring Bootin server side and implemented auto logout Functionality
- Designed and developed spring batch based system to process huge number of transactions.
- Used Spring Core for concept of Inversion of control (IOC) and implemented using dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate named queries concept to retrieve data from the database and integrate with Spring MVC to interact with back-end persistence system.
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites and for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- ConfiguredSpring Securityto authenticate user to access restricted pages.
- Design and implementation of Spring-Security for the application for authentication process against LDAP, J2EE pre-authentication, and Database.
- Responsible for designing new tables and database activity definitions using the Postgres and backend tools.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Worked withSpring Core, Spring MVC Framework for Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Context to provide message sources.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Exported SQL data into Elastic search to allow much faster and scalable user searches from the database.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Extensively worked onJMeterto create Thread Groups and test Web Application for various loads on key business scenarios.
- Configured Log4j for adding the debugging information in the code base.
- Extensively used Junit and Mockito and developed JUnit tests classes.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment.
- Worked with team to build out automation templates in AWS Cloud Formation in support of the managed services platform
- Working experience with AWS Services: Lambda, S3, EC2, CloudFront, DynamoDB and Docker Containerization.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
Confidential, Dearborn, Michigan
Java/API Full Stack Developer
- Involved in gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data Specifications for application development.
- Develop core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using Java and spring framework.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented Redux along with react for states maintain. Created Actions and Reducers to pass stateless data around components.
- Worked on Redux with React to handle large chunks of data for the better performance.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Integrate Redux to manage data and added custom navigation views using React Native Navigation.
- Used Angular CLI to manage the project, developed custom modules such as app-routing module, pipes to make the angular application more conceivable.
- Used Angular as framework to create Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Bootstrap and Angular.
- UsedAngularReactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Session Façade, Factory Method, Service Locator, Singleton and Data Transfer Objects (DTO).
- Re-factor existing code structure to separate core business logic and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Implement Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Utilized working knowledge of J2EE/Java and Spring, and Hibernate to troubleshoot technical issues (error messages, bugs with the software, availability)
- InstalledKafkaon the cluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java to establish a connection from source to HDFS with popular hash tags.
- UsedKafkafor Publish/Subscribe pattern in application dealing with messaging.
- Apache Kafkais used to send message objects to client queues and topics.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Have implemented Restful microservices following Spring, Spring boot and spring MVC flavors under Maven dependency management structure.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC
- Developed Spring boot application with Spring Cloud.
- Exposure to implementing RESTful-Angular driven interface and consuming JSON based RESTful APIs.
- Implemented Multi-Threading and Asynchronous WEB API calls to improve the performance of the application.
- Involved in SQL development using Stored Procedures, Views and Queries with Oracle.
- Experience in Gradle Build tool and understanding the artifact and repo structure.
- Ensured successful architecture and deployment of enterprise-gradePaaSsolutions usingPivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) as well as proper operation during initial application migration and set new development.
- Managing the team for Implementing & maintaining the branching and build/release strategies utilizingGITasVersion Control Systemfor Managed development streams and Integration streams.
- Created unit test cases and mocked complex classes using JUnit, Mockito, and PowerMock.
- Configured variousinterceptorsfor transaction management, security,Audit logging (database) andlogging usingSpring AOP.
- Implemented classes, interfaces, methods, constructors, and objects definitions usingTypescript.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping
- Exported web services using JAX-WS Spring support. Extensive experience in production support.
- Integrated Hibernate with springby coding a Spring Configuration file.
- JIRA tool was used for bug tracking, respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Conduct functional and performance testing using cucumber and Selenium.
Confidential, La Vergne, TN
- Extensively involved in design and implementation of front-end User Interface development using HTML,DOM, CSS, JSP, JSTL, Java script and JQuery and AJAX.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection, integration of Hibernate using Spring ORM support, development of RESTful web services to give JSON output.
- Implemented Router Module of Angular to make the whole project a Single Page Application and added routers according to the requirements.
- Extensively used @Ng Module to import different modules, to declare different components, to describe the providers and services that are used to develop the Angular application.
- Created Reactive forms and performed validations using Angular.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular like if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Used Spring MVC front controller to handle requests from dispatcher servlet to handle incoming requests.
- Configured Spring MVC from scratch using XML configurations, namespace handling, and Spring security set up and giving access to resource, wrote code to transform XML documents using JAXB Marshalling and Unmarshalling using Spring Injections.
- Developed the applications using SPRING framework including Spring Core, Spring WS, Spring MVC, and Spring Integrations design pattern
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer, hibernate mappings using Annotations, HQL, Criteria and Queries.
- Involved in Design and Development of RESTful API.
- Developed Microservices to provide Rest API's utilizing Spring MVC
- Worked with SOAP UI, JAX-WS to create Web Services and consuming the existing services.
- Designed and developed SOAP and RESTful web services using SOA architecture.
- REST web services are created - Spring with Jackson Mappers exchange data using JSON data structure.
- Used GIT for source Version Control, resolving code conflicts and merging code base.
- Deployed the application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Strong experience in writing PL/SQL queries and performance tuning.
- Developed Unix Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes.
- Used Maven for dependency management, build applications and deploy to the containers, application servers and create versions in the repository.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
- Involved in analysis, design, and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked on Agile Methodology for building End to End Project management.
- Developed reusable, interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP & RESTFUL.
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Performed MySQL coding on Web applications that are driven by MySQL database.
- Developed and maintained of functions, procedures, triggers, indexes using MYSQL database programming language.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC.Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Developed Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes. Implemented spring framework Bean Factory & application Context for bean initialization and configurations.
- Developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Developed application database objects Stored Procedures using SQL and PL/SQL to interact with database.
- WroteSQLqueries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Designed and ImplementedRESTweb services using JAX-RS, SpringREST.
- Involved inWebSphere serverconfigurations, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging.
- Used XML for the data exchange and used SAX and DOM parser to extract and read required information.
- Used Log4j to capture log that includes runtime exception and logging are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Involved in setting up of Subversion-SVN server, server maintenance, Client machines setup.
- Automating the regular tasks in Subversion and streamlining the process of access to SVN.
- Involved in the design and development of an entire Module - Guided Set Up. Developed user interface through JSP and Servlets.
- Design, coded and tested key modules of the project using java oops concepts, JSP.
- Designed and created front end screens in Java swings that talked to back-end web services that have business logic.
- Worked on Core Java and its libraries in creating the java/J2EE web application's business Logic.
- Developed Action classes and Action Forms using the struts framework.
- Developed Customs tags to display dynamic contents and to avoid large amounts of java code in JSP pages
- Extensive experience working with XML (DOM and SAX).
- Used SQL-server to store the items in the database.
- Used Session beans for navigation of steps.
- Used Entity beans for storing the database into database. Developed Session Beans as the clients of Entity Beans to maintain the Client state.
- Developed Ant Scripts to build and deploy EAR files on to Tomcat Server. Analyzed the EJB performance in terms of scalability by various Loads, Stress tests using Bean- test tool.
- Extensively used Eclipse while writing code as IDE. Written complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Developed test cases and used JUnit for Unit Testing.