- Around 8+ years of full stack development experience in all stages of life cycle, referring toDesign, Development, Implementation and testing of web based applications.
- Experience in Developing User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications using Front End/User Interface (UI) Technologies usingHTML5, DHTML, CSS3 (SaaS, LESS) frameworks, Bootstrap, Java script (ES5 & ES6), jQuery, AJAX by managing all facets and pipelines of application.
- Good Understanding on using various XML technologies likeXPath, XQuery, XSLT, XSD, SAX, DTD/Schemas, DOM and JAXB.
- Worked with React.js Virtual DOM and React views, rendering using components.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.jsand various predefined components fromNPM (Node Package Manager), bower and redux library for Dependency management.
- Having good Experience inMVVMdesign pattern such asAngular 2.X and Angular 4.X.
- Developed multipleAngular 4.0 componentswhich are compatible with latest versions oftypescript, Angular CLI.
- Strong experience in developingSingle Page Application (SPA), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Hands on Experience withbuild toolsastask runner using Gruntjs, Gulp Server, Yeomanto perform repetitive tasks ofMagnification, compilation, Unit testing.
- Proficient in working with web application'sUI testing frameworkssuch asKarma, Jasmine, and Protractor for Angular JS, Mocha and Chai for React JS and Backbone JS.
- Good understandingCore Java SE 8concepts likeStreams API, Time API, Functional Interfaces, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, and Lambda functions, Generics and Collection API.
- Good knowledge on working withRelational database ORM frameworks like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Ibatis and NoSQL DB (Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis, Dynamo DB).
- Expertise to interact withORM frameworkslikeHibernate, Spring Data, iBatis and JPA.
- Experience onNoSQL based ORM frameworkslikeMongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experience in developingenterprise applicationsusingframeworkslikespring, Struts, Servlets, JSF (Prime Faces).
- Proficient in implementation ofspring frameworkslikeSpring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Worked onmicro servicesbased architecture usingSpring Boot interactingthroughREST API.
- Worked withWSDL in implementing SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF Framework.
- Worked on projects implementing RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and configured using Swagger and WADL.
- Hands on experience with design patterns like MVC, Business Object, Value Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Authenticated Users accessing RESTful services using Oauth 2.0, OID, OIDC and JWT (Jason Web token).
- Integrated security functionality usingspring securityandSite minder (SSO).
- Good knowledge on Drools Rule Engines which corresponds to validatingBRMS (Business Rules Management System).
- Experience in using configuration management tools likePuppet, Chef and Docker.
- Experience inmessaging queue services like IBM MQ. Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience withbuild toolslikeAnt, Maven, and Gradle for building and deploying applicationsto different environments.
- Experience withUNIX and Shell scripting.
- Solid experiencein Apache Subversion(SVN) andJenkinsandBambooContinuous Integration Server.Integration testingof the applications usingSeleniumandbehavioral testingusingCucumber.
- Implemented Test Driven Environment (TDD) UsedJUnit, Mockito, and Sonar for Unit testing.
- ImplementedSpring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stackalong with usingRibbonfor client-side load balancing,Netflix Zuul API GatewaywithEureka service registryfor reverse proxy infrastructure andHystrix Circuit Breakerfor fault tolerance.
- Designed and created highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, highly secured, distributed infrastructure (IAAS) usingAWS EC2 instances, S3, EBS, ELB, API Gateway, Route 53, Cloud Front, Auto Scaling, Elastic Bean Stalk, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trial, RDS, SNS, SQS.
Programming Languages: Core Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSL.
Web Technologies: J2EE, Servlets 2.4/2.5, JSP 2.0/2.1, JSTL, JDBC 2.0/3.0, Filters, Listeners.
Frontend Technologies: HTML4/5, XML, Java Script v1.8, TLD, CSS, JQUERY, AJAX, BackboneJS, AngularJS2, NodeJS, Ember JS, JSON, React JS, Typescript.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Web Services, BPM - Activiti, Hibernate.
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fiddler, Firebug, Maven, ANT.
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.0/10.0 , IBM WebSphere 4.0/5.5, JBoss 4.0.5, Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0.
Software Development: Waterfall Model, V-model, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD).
Web services: Soap UI, WSDL, RESTful.
Version controllers: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GIT.
Testing: Junit 4.1.2, JUnit-Perf, JMock, Cactus, Jasmine, Karma.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, and JAXB.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MySQL 4.x/5.
Confidential, Boston MA
Full stack Java Developer
- Participated inAgile (Scrum) methodologyand Involved inDesign, development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- The application is based onMicro Service Oriented ArchitectureusingAngular 4.0andCassandra DB and MySQLto developSingle Page Applications (SPA).
- ImplementedAngular 4.0 directives, expressions, routing capabilitiesforbookmarking,filters, validationsandAngular UI components, Components, ng-Modules, Providers, Servicesandclassesfornavigationrespectively.
- Worked withAngular CLIandTypescriptinAngular 4.0to createControllersandAngular componentsfor the Web Pages.
- Optimized performanceis achieved byAngular 4 Lazy Loading.
- UsedSpring Bootwhich is radically faster in building cloudMicro Servicesand develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Extensively usedReact-RoutertechniquesAxios serviceto retrieve data from server synchronously.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end usingReact.jsand used various predefined components fromNPM (Node Package Manager)andredux library.
- ImplementedElastic Searchfor caching to enhance the performance of application.
- ImplementedNode JSas a server-side proxy for an observing various response time.
- Implemented modules intoNode JStointegratewithdesigns and requirements.
- UsedNode Package Manager (NPM)to manage modules & used it to install useful tools asGrunt and Express.
- UsedExpress JSwhich is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework ofNode.jsthat helps manage aseverandroutes.
- Worked withExpress JSwhich givesMVC Structureto theNode JS.
- Built-inAJAX HTTP Servicewith observables is used extensively for making quick andincremental updates to UIof the application.
- Applied to thebusiness modules integrationusingSpring Boot,Cassandra DB.
- Worked withCassandra Node Connectorfor database persistence to interact with Cassandra.
- Worked in integrating JMS with SPRING BOOTby providing an instance which is embed withActive MQ.
- ImplementedSpring Netflix Zuul API gateway and Eureka service registryforreverse proxy of API’s.
- Deployed frontend application using AWS S3andconfigured CORSto consumeRESTful servicesfrom another domain.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services on Docker containersusingAmazon ECS .
- Experience in introducingDockerutilizing Docker tool compartment. Condition provisioning arrangementsutilizing Docker.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security toRestful web servicesusingOAUTH 2.0.
- UsingSwagger Framework, actualizing theRestful APIandSwaggergives the rich UI to test API.
- Worked on unit test cases using Karmaand Jasmineon client side.
- Wrote comprehensive Unit test cases usingJUnitandSpock.
- Load data from various data sources into HDFS usingKafka.
- Worked with the configured and maintained Jenkins to implement theCI/CDprocess.
Confidential, Bethesda MD
Full stack Java Developer
- Developed aMicro Service Oriented applicationwithReact JSin the front end andSpring Boot services.
- Developed and implemented views usingHTML5, CSS3/LESS,Bootstrap 4.0,AJAX.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a singleISOMORPHIC responsive websitethat could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users usingReact.js.
- Worked withReact JSto build Bootstrap components for responsive UI Objects and linked with API data to view render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Implemented various screens for the front end usingReact.jsand used various predefined components fromNPM (Node Package Manager)andredux library.
- Used ReactRouterto create aSingle Page Application(SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implementedflux patternby usingredux frameworkas a core dependency.
- UsedRedux Framework architecture(likeReducers, Containers, Saga) for integrating the data with React-Native Application and created and usedReducersto modifyStoreState Tree.
- Pleasant Experience inReact.jsfor creating interactive UI'susing One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- InjectedAngular4built-in http service to custom services to communicate with backend with RESTful APIs and UsedPipesto format and sort data displayed in the templates.
- UsedAngular CLIto generate components, services, and filters and compiled in different environments.
- UsedAxios AJAX requestto retrieve data from server simultaneously.
- Performed Unit testing on applications using toolsMochaandChaito testReact JScomponents.
- Used the fundamentals ofJava 8like parallel streams and filters throughlambda expressionsto handle the searching.
- DevelopedRestfulweb services usingJAX-RSinJERSYto expose the data to spring module.
- Used completeannotation drivenapproach to develop the application usingSpring Bootand was also involved in setting up thespring bean profiling.
- Developed and deployedMicro Servicesbased applications usingSpring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Expertise in usingSpring Security Moduleby utilizing itsSite Minder, OAuth 2.0 Configuration, Open ID Connect for Enterprise Application Authentication and Authorizations.
- Better understanding of usingSpring Cloud - Netflix OSSstack for MicroServices deployment and auto configurations likeRibbon, Hystrix, Zuul with Eureka service registry.
- UsedSpring IOCfor specifying the dependencies of the objects using dependency injection.
- ImplementedORM frameworkssuch asSpring Data.
- UsedWADL(Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources. Implemented transaction management in the application by applyingSpring AOPFramework.
- To achieve modularity and to handle cross cutting concerns liketransaction management,logging and profilingSpring AOPis used.
- UsedHibernateas theObject-Relational Mapping (ORM)tool to access the persistent data.
- Worked withspring batchto convert xml files to data base records.
- Quartz scheduleris used to schedule jobs in the application.
- ConfiguredJBOSSApplication server and usedOracledatabase.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch includingMongo DB server (Mongoose Connector)setup andExpress JS server development.
- Used a highly durable messaging system calledApache Kafkafor asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done usingCucumberandSeleniumrespectively.
- Deployed and MonitoredMicro ServicesUsingPivotal Cloud Foundryand managed Domains and Routes with theCloud Foundry.
- Published message services usingSpring AMQP’s Rabbit Templateand subscribes to the messages on a POJO using Message Listener Adapter.
- Worked withJenkinsContinuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- ConfiguredWeb packto execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Creating, managing, and performing container-based deployments usingDocker imagescontaining Middleware and applications together.
- Deployed thedroolsrules as a service inJ2EEstack environment.
Confidential, Arlington VA
- Developed dynamic web pages usingHTML5, CSS3, and jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 (SASS)andAJAX.
- Worked withAngular JS (1.x) Controllers,Directives,Servicesandfiltersfor application functionality.
- Used manyAngular JS-1.x directiveswhich allow developing many custom and reusableHTMLfor data binding and behavior of components.
- UsedAngular JS -1.xto create views to hook up models to theDOM and synchronize datawith server as aSingle Page Applications.
- UsedBackbone JSto utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Utilized Core Java concepts likeCollections, MultithreadingandException handlingto develop business components.
- UsedMultithreadingin programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed application onspring frameworkby utilizing its features likeSpring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- UsedSpring Corefor configuring and using thespring beansin the application.
- BuiltREST APIend-points for various concepts usingJAX RS API.
- DevelopedRESTful servicesbased onSpring RESTusingJersey framework.
- Developed severalRESTful API web serviceswhich produces bothXMLandJSONto perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Documented theREST API’susingSwagger2API for briefing the services involved in the application.
- Implemented Cross cutting concernslike logginganddeclarative transaction managementusingSpring AOP.
- Usedspring batch frameworkto create custom readers and writers to work with the application.
- UsedHibernatein data access layer to access and update information in the database and used HQL to query the database for complex data.
- Usedspring frameworkwithHibernateto map toOracle databaseand mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- ImplementedODBCwhich is used for connecting to thedatabase Oracle.
- Provided support for all core web services technologies includingWeb Service Description language (WSDL).
- Integrated testing methods implemented by usingKarmaandJasmine.
- Good Experience withContinuous IntegrationandContinuous Deliveryby using tools likeJenkins.
- Have worked onAWSto integrate the server side and client-side code.
- UsedAWS deployment servicesto quickly set up adynamic websiteand configuredvirtual servers.
Environment: SOA, HTML, CSS- Saas, AJAX, Angular 1.6, SOAP, JAX-RS, jersey, Swagger, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Batch, WSDL, Spring AOP, Oracle DB, Karma, Jasmine, Jenkins, AWS, JWT.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating Use cases and Class diagrams.
- Used agile methodology for the iterative development of the application.
- Used Git and Git-Hub for version control across common source code used by the developers.
- Worked on various phases of Software development including analysis, design, development of applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSPs, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI etc.
- Developed J2EE components using Eclipse IDE and used standard features for editing, debugging, running etc.
- Used Core Java concepts such as Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Collection API to implement various features and enhancements.
- Involved in JDBC application developing. Rewrote and created new functions, stored procedures and updated many database related enhancements in the Oracle 10g database.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS, WSDL, XSD, and JAX-RS.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate and used JPA annotations to map database objects.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing Java web services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used SOAP UI to generate mock services from the WSDL to test the responses.
- Re-factored the Java class tree for improved code sharing and manageable modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, Oracle 10g, Eclipse IDE, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat Server 8.5, SOAP UI, Git & Git-Hub, Windows XP.