- IT professional with 8+ years of experience in Java and JEE technologies including analysis, design implementation, testing and maintenance of applications.
- Experience in large scale Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Project Planning, System and Database Design, UML design using Rational Unified Process and Object - Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation.
- Strong knowledge and experienced in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOPS and OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Sound knowledge in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Toad Data Modeler and MySQL Workbench.
- Good command in Core Java and profound experience collection frameworks and Multithreading.
- Expert skills in J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experienced in developing MVC framework-based web apps using Struts and spring.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC, AOP, IOC, DAO, DTO and template classes.
- Expertise in Object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS and Apache Axis.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning Web Logic Server, Apache Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Experience in using IDE Tools like Eclipse, IBM RAD and NetBeans for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modelling, administration and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle and SQL Server environments.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows and Unix/Linux.
- Proficient in software documentation and technical report writing.
- Motivated, Team oriented or Self-guided, energetic attitude.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
- Experience in Java Framework Integration with Apache Camel.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate, JSF, Vaadin, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Grails, Netty
Frontend Technologies: Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, Kendo UI, AngularJS, Node.JS, BackboneJS, Responsive Web Design, Flash, D3.JS, Highcharts, SASS/LESS
Cloud Technologies: Confidential Web Services (AWS), CloudFoundry, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
Security: Spring Security, OAuth, Active Directory, LDAP, SSL, SAML
Databases: RDBMS (MySQL and Oracle), NoSQL (MongoDB and Cassandra), CouchDB, DynamoDB, Teradataand PostgreSQL
Technologies: Object Oriented Programming, WSO2,Kafka, Kanban, Apigee, Microservices, SOAP, RESTful APIs, Web Services, JSON, JBOSS, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Babel, Gulp, Grunt, JDBS, JMS, EJB, DOM, XML, Redis, Terraform, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Eclipse, WebLogic server, Jetty, JSP, Servlet, Git, GitHub, Subversion ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana), RabbitMQ, AMQP, Big data and Hadoop, Sencha ExtJS, Heroku, POJO, JAX-RS, OpenAPI Swagger, XSL/XSLT, Gradle, HTTP, DNS, JNDI, JSTL, Bash/Shell Scripting, Linux/Unix
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Hybrid
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Programmed in Angular 4 to upload (post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Performed GitHub/GitHub-Desktop bash and Terminal commands to clone, fetch, merge and push the code and created pull requests for changes that are made.
- Developed cross platform server-side applications using Node.js, BackBone.js and Angular.js.to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes environment, utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build, Test and Deploy.
- Developed various Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO patterns and used JDBC as Model Component.
- Created REST clients to consume data from other partner applications and involved in creating POC's using MEAN stack and enhancing existing REST API's developed using Node-JS, Express-JS and Mongo-db
- Worked on node.js router to make cross-domain requests to API services like Spotify API, GitHub API, Mongo DB.
- Used Postman to test the API's, used SVN for the version control, JIRA for bug tracking and project management, JUnit and Mockito for Java unit tests, Jasmine and Karma for angular specs.
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed & Implemented OAuth2 functionality with Spring Security to secure the REST services/REST API for authentication & authorization, and generate & validate the tokens for REST clients to protect the REST services
- Used OAuth authorization framework to enable application to obtain limited access to user accounts on the Restful Service
- Developing MicroServices, and creating API's using Java Spring Boot framework using Maven as a build tool and Cassandra as an enterprise level database
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules
- Developed API's and REST API proxy using APIGEE edge and for sending mobile notifications
- Installed and configured Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS and developed multiple MapReduce jobs in java for data cleaning and pre-processing
- Used Atlassian tools like confluence for documentation, bitbucket for code repository, JIRA to create epics, tasks and subtasks and hipchat for internal messaging
- Developed Docker image and containers for the application by configure Dockerfile, using Docker Compose to manage images
- Developed application to perform CRUD operations using Java 8 on MySQL and Designed Web Application to connect to User Pool, create users and verify login using AWS Cognito for security
- Worked with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) for log Analytics, security purposes, collects the real-time data from various sources, analyze the data available, to create attractive dashboards
- Done Designing and development of RESTful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end
- Created Swagger API to generate interactive API documentation that lets users try out the API calls directly from the browser
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, Angular 2, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, XML, DOM, SOAP, Junit, Apache Camel, Web Sphere 8.5, Hibernate 3.0, Microservices, AWS, JDBC, Kafka, MS SQL Server 2012, JESS, REST-ful Web service, Web logic 8, JBoss Drools, SOA Design Patterns, Cassandra, LDAP, NOSQL, Hadoop
Confidential, Illinois, Chicago
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- I worked on front-ends with focus on speed and optimization by using d3.js., Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing and more (d3.js, backbone, jQuery, MySQL)
- As a backend developer, I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web using NodeJS & ExpressJS.
- Worked on UI for Layered Security and S&L modules and hands on experience with Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka.
- Developed Single Page Applications using AngularJS concepts of Components, Directives, Services, Promises, Templating, Scope, Dependency Injection and data binding
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirements gathering, design, and analysis and code development
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services and Used JDBC interfaces to perform CRUD operations on database.
- Performed Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry, the connection/service binding details is injected from the deployed cloud platform itself. Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers
- Worked with Confidential AWS EC2, RDS and S3 as a data store for storing data into the buckets that fall into it. Used EC2 as an Infrastructure as a Service(IAAS) and RDS as Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Used Bitbucket as source control tool for branching, merging and maintain code versions in the repository enabled using Maven Versioning Capability
- Implemented Docker containers to create images of the applications and dynamically provision slaves to Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Used AngularJS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route etc.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to the running container, removing images, managing containers
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test-driven development and pair-programming.
- Worked on big data (Splunk enterprise) to generate the Rest API and integrated that API to Client-side code using NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Redesigned Menu & Navigation to Angular2 and updated Loans and Contract forms for a better user experience.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Created a backend API using NodeJs, ExpressJs, and MongoDB. The API allows users to log in, follow users, post to followers, retrieve their feed, and much more. Built for use with a mobile application.
- Worked with Reducers, React Containers to update the state of an App produced by Redux and by mapping those to the React component using React-Redux.
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Service Locator, and Business Delegate, Data access Object, Singleton, and Session Façade.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Unique experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Open Shift/Kubernetes architecture and design, troubleshooting issues with platform components (PCF), and developing global/multi-regional deployment models and patterns for large scale developments/deployments on Cloud Foundry and OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Responsible for implementing the Web services using Spring Boot, Spring Config Server, Pivotal, Bit bucket, Spring CLI for encryption
- Data operations are performed using Spring ORM with Hibernate by taking using annotations, auto wiring and implement the Hibernate Template and criteria API for querying database
- Designed and developed functionality to get JSON document from MongoDB document store and send it to the client using RESTful web service
Environment: Java 1.7, Backbone.JS, Spring Boot, AWS, Spring Web MVC, Spring REST, Spring JPA, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Twitter Bootstrap, IBM Clear case, IBM Clear Quest, UML, XML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, XSL, Oracle, SQL Developer, Log4j.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices and Confidential EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and Jquery.
- Designed and coded application components using Agile (XP, Scrum), RUP methodologies with JIRA tool for tracking the stories, defects and progress.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations modules and Hibernate.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Mainly responsible for developing Restful API using spring framework. Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
- Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLTW and created data sources with JDBC.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework).
- Created data model for structuring and storing the data efficiently and implemented partitioning and bucketing of tables in Cassandra.
- Involed in securing API proxies using various mechanisms like API key, Spring OAuth, LDAP, content protection policies in Apigee Edge.
- Developed application using Spring MVC- Implemented Various Controllers, used spring's component-scan and auto wiring functionalities.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Managed Object Persistence, Data retrieval using JPA, JDBC and hibernate with DB2 as backend.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application for reporting and documentation.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations.
- Developed Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using JQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Used Kafka streams as a message-bus and developed data pipelines to ingest data to NoSQL data-stores like Cassandra.
- Worked on extracting event data from front end using Kafka REST proxy and knowledge on RabbitMQ.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Configured Oracle connection pool, which is included in Oracle JDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to the database and optimize performance.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood of Web Sphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports & SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM Web Sphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.