- Full Stack Web Developer with over 5 years’ experience with React.js, Angular 2+, Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
- Proficient in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular and React.js.
- Created Single page applications with Angular using TypeScript to create Directives, Components, Services, Observables, Pipes, Reactive/Template - driven forms and Router for multiple components utilizing Router Guards and Navigation.
- Used open-source framework, Angular 2+. Good working experience in various Angular open-source libraries and techniques such as PrimeNG, Angular Material, Directive, Routing, Dependency Injection, and Interceptor.
- Expertise in open source libraries like Angular Material, redux-thunk to create customized components.
- Used Bootstrap and Media queries to do responsive web design that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Built Restful web API with Spring, Spring Boot, and testing APIs using Postman.
- Experienced in database system like SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experienced in using JAVA Spring JPA with Hibernate to integration MySQL, or SQL Server into back end web applications and performing CRUD and aggregation operations on a database.
- Extensive knowledge on JAVA SE including Collection, Threading, and Core Java.
- Good experience on Java EE technologies such as Servlet and JDBC.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring Boot.
- Skilled with Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotations, and Configurations.
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM, and JPA.
- Strong experience using MAVEN 3.0 Build System.
- Experienced in version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platform like JIRA.
- Good experience in developing applications with RESTFul Web Service.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as working in an AGILE Methodologies based development environment, participating in spring/iterations and SCRUM meetings.
- Knowledge in cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Tools: and IDEs: Eclipse EE, Visual Studio Code, QT
Version Control: GIT, GitHub
Server-Side Technologies\ Databases: AWS, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS-SQL
Frameworks: Angular Material, Spring, Spring Boot, DAO in Spring Framework, Angular, Hibernate (ORM)
Debugging Tools: Jest, Mocha, Karma
Operating System: Windows
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer (Spring Boot / React)
- Developed the backend server with Spring Boot, involving different layers of the application including entity/model, DAO/repository, Controller, Service, Business, and Persistence.
- Involved in creating and designing a database, and connect the database with Hibernate (ORM)
- Involved in the authentication process. Configured Spring for customized JwtTokenProvider, incorporated JwtFilter, yet not conflicting global CORS requirement.
- Developed test classes in JUnit for unit testing.
- Worked on RESTful API to created services, tested on Postman.
- Started the front-end application with React and used state object React Class Component for general stateful management.
- Implemented redux to resolve the application's global state management, especially for user login status.
- Enhanced user experience with React’slife cycle hooks, including componentDidMount, shouldComponentUpdate, componentWillunmount.
- Created reusable components for the application and used props to pass data between parent and child component. Also, created a functional component as well as a class component to maintain code simply and cleanly.
- Used React-Router to create a single page application. Applied Router Guard to deny unauthorized access.
- Used axios for HTTP requests and attached Bearer token for secure usage of API.
- Practiced latest ES6 features including let, const, and arrow function.
- Used JIRA to track the progress of the project.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Git repositories.
- Involved in SLDC and participated in Scrum meeting.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer (Spring / Angular)
- Involved in most phases of the Software Development Life Cycle with Agile and started with Scrum Sessions every day.
- On the server-side, used Spring MVC with Hibernate to connect with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Used @Annotation for ease of ORM to map POJO with the actual database.
- Designed and created DAO, Model, and Component for consistency.
- Used Hibernate Criteria API for query database and perform other CRUD operations as much as possible.
- Used customized JwtFilter for user authentication but also allowed global CORS.
- Developed front end website with Angular 6.
- Familiarized with Angular CLI for building and creating a component, service, modules, and initialized routing functionalities.
- Used various directives including structure directives *NgForand *NgIf. Also used attribute directive like NgClass.
- Implemented @input, @output, and @Viewchildfor local reference for simple component communication (always prefer communication with services) or special case like need scrolling information.
- Had form validation like a template-driven formfor login page simple validations. Used react form for more complex like register validations. (Ensure email, confirm passwords matched).
- Incorporated rxjs with Http Client Module for all asynchronous backend requests.
- Design and beautified the frontend styles with angular material along with CSS3.
- Used Typescript for most components with Angular 6 framework.
- For routing, relied on router guard to redirect the unauthorized user back to the login page.
- Used git for version control and collaboration.
- Participated in Agile methodology for application development, had SCRUM meeting every day.
Environment: VS code, Git, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Angular, Spring MVC, J2EE, Hibernate, Junit, Restful, Maven, SQL Server.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
Software Engineer (Spring/ React)
- Used Spring MVC with Hibernate framework.
- Designed POJO to solve ORM with the Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Used Hibernate HQL to query a database and performing CRUD operations.
- Planned the front-end single page application with React.
- Incorporated react-redux for global state management, mainly for the authentication process, and added redux-thunk for asynchronous handling.
- Navigated with react-router.
- For each component, managed state with React’s internal state object, setState(asynchronous) as minimal as possible.
- Utilized React’s life cycle, including componentDidMount, shouldComponentUpdate, and componentWillUnmount, etc for performance boosting and bug fixing.
- Usedreact-bootstrap for styling and responsive web design.
Confidential, New York, NY
Software Engineer (Servlet / jQuery)
- Developed application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure.
- Implemented server-side programs by using Servlet, JSP and JDBC.
- Involved in creating basic SQL for CRUD operations and advanced SQL for procedures.
- Created DAO classes to implement CRUD operations by using JDBC transactions.
- Tasked with creating POJO classes as well as Login page server-side and client-side validation.
- Applied Java Collections such as HashMap, List to store data and passed along with JSP efficiently.
- Applied Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles by using Interface, Abstract, Overriding and Overloading.
- Design and developed very complex and large web pages using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap for Dynamic web pages.
- Used Advanced Core Java concepts of Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Synchronization for Design Patterns.