- Over 8 years of experience and proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments to drive improvements through all phases of Project Life Cycle, Analysis, Design, Build, Testing, and Deployment using Agile and waterfall models of project development.
- Experience and technical interest in Core Java, Java 8, Java Beans, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Struts, Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic etc.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frameworks using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Experience in using Spring Boot and Micro Services.
- Experience using J2EE Design Patterns like DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller and Factory Pattern for reusing the most efficient and effective strategies for new development
- Strong database skills in Oracle 12c, DB2, and MySQL and Expertise in programming with SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Extensive Experience in using loggers like Log4j for creating logs of different categories and placing them in a file.
- Working knowledge on container-based tools like Docker.
- Experience in Process Improvement and Continuous Integration by using Jenkins.
- Work experience on Java code development in various Operating systems such as Linux OS, MAC and Windows.
- Experience in Cloud Computing with interaction on AWS and other cloud networks.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building skills and ability to interact with end users and technical personnel.
- Strong analytical, logical and troubleshooting skills with flexibility and adaptability in regards with new technologies and environments.
Java Technologies: Java7&8.
Frame Works: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Struts, microservices.
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Databases: Oracle 12c, DB2, SQL Server, MY SQL
Version Control Tools: Git, BitBucket, SVN.
Web Servers: Apache TOMCAT, Web Sphere, Web Logic.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Reporting Tools: Jasper soft Studio, iReport.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on improvement and support to the existing environment.
- Have also worked on Java 8 along with Cold Fusion.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, Hibernate in IntelliJ IDE.
- Developed servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using struts framework and spring framework.
- Used Jasper Reports to implement enhanced user report generation and report management.
- Used JRXML file format to implement Jasper Reports on Jasper Compile Manager class.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate different applications internal and third-party components using SOAP and RESTful services using Apache-CXF.
- Used Jenkins to setup CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments and testing.
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend and handled the security using Spring Security to enable the application to be deployed on AWS EC2 Server Cloud.
- Managed product development/implementation using AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on EC2 instances and Implemented the build stage to build the Microservices and push the Docker Container image to deploy into AWS environment.
- Involved in building and deployment of the application in a Linux environment.
- Involved in the development of SQL, PL/SQL packages, stored procedures.
- Working with different stakeholders following the Agile Scrum software development process.
ENVIRONMENT: Java 8, Java EE, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, Spring Framework (IOC, MVC, BOOT), HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, Oracle 12C, WebLogic, Jenkins, Jasper soft Studio, iReport.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java Developer / Production Support
- Involved in Developing various modules like roads, signals, pavements etc. using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring MVC to implement different modules of applications as view layers.
- Involved in developing DB transaction layer using Java Beans, DTOs and Hibernate.
- Used Spring IOC module to inject dependencies.
- Used Spring BOOT starters to auto initialize dependencies required for the applications.
- Created Connection Pooling and configured data source to connect with Oracle 12C.
- Created Stored Procedures and Functions to be invoked from java application.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry, and Spring Microservices and enabled discovery using the AWS cloud services.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices on Docker containers using Amazon ECS
- Performed unit testing and functional testing of various modules in application.
- Transformed Existing Legacy Java class to Java 8.
- Involved in documenting the architectural design and flow of application.
- Supported application in production, solved tickets (Tier 3), Coordination Production releases, meetings with business users.
ENVIRONMENT: Java 8, Java EE, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, Spring Framework (IOC, MVC, BOOT), HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, Oracle 12C, WebLogic.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA.
Java Application Developer
- Designed and developed the application using Spring Framework, Hibernate and deployed on WebLogic Application server.
- Involved in developing application using agile methodologies by reporting daily progress.
- Consumed web services, SOAP and RESTful, used them for internal (inside application) and external communications.
- Developed an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Designed and implemented a Spring/Hibernate/JMS based product for ordering Ethernets and configuring the network.
- Worked with Jackson annotations to populate the data from server to client screens.
- Worked on Eclipse as IDE and SVN for version control and source code control.
- Provided support to the application in production simultaneously was involved in enhancement Iterations.
- Coordinating off shore team during hand off timings.
- Worked on debugging the application (both front-end, back-end) quickly to find the root cause and solve the issue.
- Involved in calls with application owners to frame user stories for future Iterations/releases.
- Implemented Logging, Auditing using Spring AOP.
- Configured JDBC connection pools in WebLogic and used also developed stored procedures for searching warehouse Quantities from the databases.
- Gathered user requirements followed by analysis and design. Evaluated various technologies for the Client.
- Developed HTML and JSP to present Client-side GUI.
- Built HTML5 and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Wrote queries for the modifications to existing database structure.
- Used Hibernate to map to Database.
- Developed unit test cases and functional test cases using JUnit.
- Designed the HTML based web pages for displaying the reports.
- Developed Java classes and JSP files.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Developed dynamic content of presentation layer using JSP.
- Develop user-defined tags using XML.
- Developed Java Mail for automatic emailing and JNDI to interact with the Knowledge Server.
- Used Struts Framework to implement J2EE design patterns (MVC).
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans like Entity Beans, Session Beans (both Stateless and State full Session beans)
- Developed JSP as the view, Servlets as Controller and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Worked on Web Logic application server to deploy JSP and EJB applications.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
ENVIRONMENT: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, Struts, HTML, XML, CORBA, XSLT, Java Script, Eclipse, Eclipse RCP, Oracle, WebLogic.
Jr. Software Engineer
- Create tables & records as specified by the client.
- Use JDBC to connect to the Oracle database and validate transaction entries.
- Use JSP/HTML for creation of web pages.
- Involve in developing Servlets, JSP and XML based communication.
- Develop EJB components encapsulating business logic.
- Deploy Beans, Servlets, JSP's and EJB's.
- Involve in Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Maintain the system and update of the system as per client requirements.
- Involve in development and implementation of Client Access Module using Java.