- Highly motivated IT Professional, having 6.6 years of experience in analysis, design and development ofJavaApplications in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
- Worked on designing and developing core features in Java enterprise applications, unit test and deploy on application servers in production environment.
- Proven experience in delivering all aspects of information technology services to clients and has ranged from strategic systems planning to full - scale systems design, development and deployment of corporate application software.
- Knowledge on microservice architecture. Significant expertise and experience in building scalable enterprise web applications.
- Proficient in understanding and troubleshooting complex systems built using multi-threading.
- Experience in building responsive web applications using Bootstrap framework and REST.
- Good experience in Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC etc.
- Excellent experience in designing and maintaining complex SQL queries and developing PL/SQL and Sybase stored procedures.
- Implemented various design patterns like Factory Pattern, MVC, Command, Prototype and Singleton.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schema, writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Have used version control systems like SVN, Git and project build and tracking tools like Maven, Jira.
- Worked on front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML
- Experience in deploying into application servers such as Tomcat and Apache web server.
- Proven experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as IntelliJ, Eclipse.Worked in both Unix/Linux and Windows based development environments.
- Good programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting. Ability to work independently and contribute individually as well as in an ambient team environment. Good communication skills, coupled with very positive user interaction and team spirit.
Operating Systems: Windows
Programming/Scripting Languages: Java, C, C++, HTML, XML, SQL, Android, Python.
Backend Technologies: EJB, Spring MVC, JDBC Template, Spring boot, Spring JPA
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Other: Eclipse, Tomcat, NetBeans, JBoss, Git
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gathered the requirements, and converted them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Used Spring Boot framework with Java to implement Webservice.
- Hands on experience on working Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Default methods and Type Annotations.
- Implemented and designed applications using full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing.
- Reviewed, Analyzed & Understood the Business & Functional Requirements.
- Designed and deployed multiple webservices using Spring Boot and Oracle.
- Involved with the Agile Scrum team, requirement analysis, technical design, and development.
- Developed code changes using Core Java, J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Spring, Eclipse, JDBC, MySQL.
- Used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling, JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture using Spring-Boot annotations.
- Provided extensive application support (24x7) during the release to the production environment.
- Worked in Agile environment to in corporate the changes in Requirements at any stage of life cycle.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) to implement and integrate business logic with database.
- Worked on DAO layers repository to manipulate and access database.
- Developed Restful web services using Spring and Spring Boot Web-Service.
- Worked on UI part using JSP along with HTML.
- Involved in unit testing and coordinated with testing team for preparing test cases.
- Used Oracle & MySQL Server to manage data and create tables.
Environment: Core Java, Spring MVC 4.0, JDBC 4.1, Eclipse 4.0, JSP, Apache Tomcat 9.0, MySQL 5.0, Agile, Restful Web-Services
- Contributed to all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, starting from requirements gathering, Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and deployment.
- Implementing MVC Architecture using Spring framework, customized user interfaces.
- Used Core Java, and security, error handling mechanism, Spring Data with JPA.
- Implemented REST Webservices using spring boot.
- Designed and Developed components for a REST based web service.
- Developed business services with JAX-WS as per High Level design.
- Successfully integrated web, service, and other layers.
- Resolved client queries and bug fixing.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) in the application.
- Involved in Test driven development using Junit.
- Used SQL queries to access data from databases.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Web Services, XML, Spring, JDBC, Oracle, Eclipse, SQL, EJB, Git.
- Developed use cases from the functional specifications.
- Involved in developing Business Entity components using Core Java.
- Involved in developing Front end using JSP, HTML.
- Actively involved in design and development of various modules using Java, Core Java, Collection, Spring Core, Spring MVC and hibernate as Persistence layer.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures and packages for executing the database queries and getting the required data and for updating the data.
- Good Experience working in environments using Agile (SCRUM).
Environment: / Technologies: J2EE, Spring MVC, HTML, JSP, Multi-threading, Git, Collection framework, JUnit, JDBC, Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- Designed and implemented web application using Java technologies such as Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Applets/Servlets.
- Implemented Java class library for the Oracle database access layer.
- Developed reporting module to generate Stock/Party analysis, Ledger/outstanding reports.
- Performed unit testing and validated various business components.
- Requirement analysis.
Environment: / Technologies: Core Java, EJB, Servlets, Applets, Tomcat, JBoss, NetBeans, Oracle, JSP.