- 8+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Complete understanding of Agile with the ability to co-ordinate team activities in a strict deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Experience with Object oriented programming such as core java SE, including collection API’s LIST, SET, MAP, Hash Map, threads, multithreading, generics, reflection, Data structure and Algorithm, and JDBC.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and using Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java 8, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, JNDI, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express JS, AngularJS, Node JS) with RESTful standards.
- Proficient with development of RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Extensively used Node.js tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and used popular Node.js framework like Express to mock a RESTful API.
- Expertise in development and deployment of SOA and multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Struts, JMS, Hibernate, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, angular JS, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest).
- Expertise in using Oracle SQL Developer GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool for database development, browse database objects, and proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Designed and developed custom applications specific to client needs and proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design.
- Experience in Test driven development (TDD) using unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, JUnit, Selenium etc.
- Have pretty good understanding on partition of Kafka messages and setting up the replication factors in Kafka Cluster and have also used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Experienced in the deployment of files using Jenkins, ANT, Maven deploy tools and performing other configuration changes for setting up the application in the integration testing environment.
- Experienced in setting up logging configurations in the applications using Apache and Log4j.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloud watch, AWSSQS and AWSS3.
- Having good knowledge on using Version Controlling tools (CVS, SVN, VSS, CM SYNERGY, Rational Rose, Subversion, Clear Case, Jenkins, GIT) and defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Quality Center.
- Experience in using build/deploy tool such as OpenShift for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Strong work experience in developing and consuming Micro Services, application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, RESTful
- Possessing good interpersonal skills which were applied in coordinating with development team, QA team and support team as required.
- Experienced in developing scenarios/unit test cases to perform BDD testing using Selenium & Cucumber.
- Have good experience and exposure on most of the J2EE technologies like Spring3.0, Restful Web service, Hibernate, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Servlet, JSF, JSP, XML, XSLT, Java Script,
Languages: Java (J2SE 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5 , JEE 6 / 5), C, SQL, PL/SQL
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x/1.x, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate4.x/3.x, Spring4.0/3.0, Web Services (SOAP, REST), SOA, JMS1.1, DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x
Development IDEs: Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2005
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss 7.0
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Façade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , MySQL, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, Jasmine 2.3/2.4, Karma, Protractor 2.5/3.0, Mocha, Chai, Selenium
Version Control: CVS, SVN, VSS, GIT
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology
Other Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 3.x, Gradle3.x, Jenkins (CI), Rational Rose, Log4J, AWS, Docker
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Senior java /AWS Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used RALLY as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of JavaEE client/server distributed applications to meet the organizational needs and experience with Coding.
- Worked and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) using Angular 8, REST API Typescript, Angular-CLI, Kubernetes, Buckets, Bootstrap and Webpack.
- Developed various feature specific modules and implemented module wide routing in the application using Angular router module.
- Created web pages using Angular data driven and template driven forms and created custom asynchronous validations to validate the data on server side.
- Have implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id and have worked on real time data integration using Kafka and worked with Bamboo, Postman.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2, Lambda, REST API, JVM, Tibco.
- Created various re-usable components and developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Angular test bed and performed end to end testing using Protractor.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- Responsible for making Member portable Application which enables users to login, update and to enter information, and to perform many other data entry tasks using Angular 8 make the forms more reactive and robust.
- Worked on React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept and working experience with Conding and working experience with Buckets, Postman.
- Implemented React-Router, Ansible, Gradle, React-Redux architecture, Python, Kubernetes, ES5, ES6, Helm, Lambda Web pack and Grunt to turn application into Single Page Application (SPA).
- Created REST API documentation using Swagger and created Docker compose yaml file and Docker file to create docker images and containers.
- UsedSpring IOC, JVM, AOP, Gradle, Spring Bootto implement middle tier.
- UsedSpring Bootat backend which helps to develop application with ease.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integratinginternal securitymodel into new projects withSpring SecurityandSpring Boot.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database usingSpring BootandHibernate.
- Created REST micro services using Spring Boot and took part in enhancing existing Java 8+, and Spring applications.
- Created new entities and JPA repositories using Spring JPA and created REST validations for XML and JSON requests for REST controllers, Python.
- Developed microservices on boarding tools and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- Involved in writing SQL scripts and creating backend database table for complex business operations.
- Involved in writing queries, stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and worked with OAuth.
- Worked on Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications and worked with Buckets, Bamboo.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build &deployment scripts using Maven on UNIX environment.
- Worked using Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup and implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with the help of Zookeeper, ActiveMQ.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen to events using Spring JMS, AWS SQS, AWS SNS.
- Created cloud formation templates in setting up DEV, QA and UAT environments using AWS Cloud formation and leveraged Elastic container services to run Docker micro services in AWS Lambda, AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Bamboo.
- Worked with Jenkins in setting up CI/CD pipeline for dev environment and involved in setting up GIT web hooks.
- Worked on end-to-end testing implementation using protractor, cucumber and chai, Postman.
Environment: Java 1.8, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, SASS, Angular 4/6/7/8, jQuery, TypeScript, Node.js, JSON, XML, MySQL, MongoDB, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring JPA, PL/SQL, AWS, Kafka, JMS, RESTful, Maven, Jenkins, Rally, Rational Rose, GIT, STS, Visual Studio Code IDE, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, Docker, Jenkins, Linux
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Java /AWS Developer
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyzing, documenting, and developing the functional and business requirements of various clients.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience and worked with OAuth.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Gradle, Bamboo, TypeScript and enhanced response using Bootstrap services and worked with Postman.
- Used Angular 2 to associate HTML elements to model & provide dynamic user validations and worked with Buckets.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Used Java Messaging Services for the reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed jQuery code using an XML HTTP Request Adapter to send an Ajax request to the server-side code and, also implemented a callback function to handle the result.
- Implemented JMS to setup communication channel between various app components.
- Developed MongoDB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Implemented a distributed messaging queue to integrate with MongoDB using Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Responsible for CI/CD process implementation using Jenkins along with LINUX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs
- Worked in setting up Linux Environment on AWS cloud infrastructure, Bamboo, AWS Cognito, migrated corporate Linux servers from physical servers to AWS virtual servers and worked with Python.
- Created detailed AWS Security groups which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images and Gradle.
- Wrote Unit testing and Test suites using JUnit framework for testing application and worked with Postman.
- Used GIT for version control and ANT for application build.
- Used Log4j and externalized properties to implement various environments for application logging and debugging.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
Java Developer/Software Developer
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Created Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's object in accordance with the business requirements using UML.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Lambda, JSTL Spring MVC, Backbone, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, Helm, JDBC, JVM, SQL, ANT, JMS, Kubernetes, Oracle and JBoss.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, and Data Access Object
- Developed backbone views, models, and collections and configured routing in the application using Backbone router.
- Worked on jQuery Ajax to perform backend calls for data retrievals to populate model objects in collections.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through RESTful over HTTP using ApacheAxis2.
- Designed and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management.
- Consumed JMS messages using message listener container in spring from WebSphere MQ broker.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Helm, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed various batch jobs using Spring and Quartz scheduler deployed them on WebSphere application Server 8.0.
- Automate build process by using Maven and used CVS version control tool.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Provided production support by debugging and fixing critical issues related to application and database.
- Troubleshooting of high volume and transaction and connection pool related issues in production and refactored code to fix the issues.
- Supported, enhanced existing applications developed using JSF with Prime faces.