- Over 10+ years of experience in Design & Development of Enterprise Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services in Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection Framework, Exception Handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-threading, Concurrency.
- Good knowledge of Spring Core, Spring batch, Spring security, Spring boot, Spring MVC and spring's integration with Hibernate and Struts technologies
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services design development and deployment using WSDL, REST, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Apache AXIS, SOAP Web Services.
- Proficient in using Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD) principles, Object Oriented Design Patterns in building high performance applications
- Implemented business logic components using POJOs.
- Have extensive work experience in coding and development of Apigee Edge. Worked on REST based services and SOAP based services.
- Experience working with APIGEE Edge, Developer Portal & APIGEE SAAS platform and building custom policies.
- Experience on ANTI PATTERNS of APIGEE like caching the error response cache from backend and Quota policies for traffic management.
- Responsible for creating Products and Proxies in APIGEE so that they can be consumed by the consumers.
- Hands On experience on creating Redis Cluster on AWS and caching the response, and good Knowledge on S3 bucket, EC2Instances, IAM.
- Well experience in Design and Development of database systems using RDBMS concepts including PostgreSQL, Influx dB, MySQL and experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in Splunk log Monitoring, designing dashboards and alerts based on the application requirements.
- Experience in Pivotal Cloud, Kubernetes as being used to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
- Involving in CI/CD pipelines using GitLab repository and using Docker and deploying them in PCF cloud
- Skilled in using automated functional testing tools like TOSCA and test-driven development using JUnit and debug tools like log4j.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases using Junit Frameworks like Mockito, Selenium, JEST
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and JIRA and SCRUM.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, JavaBeans, Struts, MVC, Hibernate, Spring, Log4j, XML, JMS, JNI, JMX, Junit, Web services and Custom Tags.
Spring framework modules: Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring JMS, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL and My SQL, MongoDB.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and REST API, AWS, Microservices.
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git hub, CVS.
Build Script: Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
IDE's: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, SQL developer, Pl/SQL developer
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, Iterative.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Full Stack Java Developer
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- The application is built in Micro Service Oriented Architecture using MEAN4+ (Mongo, Express Angular 8.0 and Node) stack and developed Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Implemented Angular 8 Services for connectivity between web application and back-end API'S using Typescript.
- BuiltAngular 8components,UIservices to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided byAngular 8.
- Created Angular service and integration withRESTful APIs. Used AngularHTTP Clientto send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 8, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Bootstrap 3.
- All the functionalities are implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Spring JDBC.
- Developed the components usingAngular 8needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring JDBC template to store the data in Spring data JPA.
- Used Web Pack module bundler for compilation of SAAS files into CSS and for monitoring the application.
- Developing RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JS and using Node JS server to interact with the Rest services and database, hosted on multiple load balanced cloud instances.
- Designed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Managed the Angular state using RxJS powered state management solution NGRX. Implemented ngRX store and reducers, actions, effects for maintaining state and communicating with backend services.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with the server as a Single Page Application.
- Implemented Netflix OSS (Open Source Software) for Feasible changes after the deployment.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and OAuth2.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backendMongoDBdatabase using Http service to fetchJSONcontract.
- Unstructured data was handled usingMongoDBand used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
- Composed and executedMongoDBscripts and queries to fetch and test data fromNoSQLdatabases.
- Experienced in writing real-time processing and core jobs using Spark Streaming with Kafka as a data pipe-line system.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with HibernateORM framework and used the functionalities of Hibernate’s second level EHCache.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Used OAUTH 2.0 authentication and authorization framework to provide the security to rest web services.
- Implemented Single Sign On and policy-based authentication using SiteMinder security framework.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integratedHystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL APIGateway with Eureka service registry for building microservices to communicate with each other.
- Implemented Mongoose Connector as our ODMframework.
- Created JSON request and validated the response using postman Interceptor and Swagger UI.
- Configured Kibanadata visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipeline JenkinsCI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying applications on servers.
- Implemented the microservice architecture using Eureka Server for load balancing
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, DynamoDB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Apache Maven tool has been used for the build and deployment of the application.
- Monitored the Error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Provided production support/on call support to fix production issues after the deployment.
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Configured New Relic to measure and monitor the performance of application.
- Installed, configured, and administered NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network for available data on cloud.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating Kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Expertise in integration testing automation framework like Seleniumautomation using Selenium Web Driver.
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium.
Environment: Java EE IDE, JIRA, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Babel, Log4j, Mockito, Junit, Mock MVC, Kubernetes, New Relic, Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Swagger, Maven, Mongo DB, Java 8.0, Angular 8.0, Node JS, HTML5,CSS3-SASS, Bootstrap, Typescript, SiteMinder, Spring, Hibernate, Spring batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, JPA, OAuth2.0, Mongoose Connector, JBoss, Kibana, Elastic search, Logstash NPM, Web pack, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Apache tomcat, Cucumber, postman, Selenium, Oracle 10g, AWS, Docker, Restful Web Services, Microservices.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Java Fullstack Developer
- Connected with the Business Analyst group amid necessity assembling and took an interest in standard group gatherings for legitimate correspondence and to determine the issues.
- Associated with different periods of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle). Also, executed Agile Methodology and SCRUM.
- Created multi-layered web - application utilizing J2EE norms
- Taken a shot at outside UIs utilizing HTML and Angular JS MVC Frameworks.
- Made use of React JS to build Bootstrap components for responsive UI objects and linked with API data to view and render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Implemented advanced java API and core java for coding sophisticated business logic.
- Involved in usingReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations.
- Created electronic UIs utilizing Servlets, JSP, HTML, on Tomcat Server.
- Executed Spring Web Flow for speaking to the UI stream in a more solid manner.
- Utilized Spring with comments for an abnormal state plan.
- Characterized set of security approaches which helps in distinguishing ordering and ensuring the advantages on AWS, overseeing access to AWS asset utilizing records, clients and gatherings.
- Made CI/CD pipelines and setup auto trigger, auto manufacture and auto sending with the assistance of the CI/CD apparatus like Jenkins.
- Coordinated the application with Spring-MVC utilizing Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Built up the robotized unit test cases for the Microservices utilizing Junit, Mockito, and Sonar and sent them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Included widely in verification and approval utilizing Spring Security.
- Executed determination layer utilizing Hibernate that utilization the POJOs to speak to the industriousness database. Arranged and altered logs utilizing Log4J and Used GIT as a form control apparatus.
- Utilized JIRA to dole out, track, report and review the issues in the application.
- Utilized Hibernate for JPI backend as Oracle and HQL, SQL and Criteria Queries.
- Work with Development, Storage and Network groups in establishment and organization of MongoDB in the IT Enterprise Environment.
- Composed SQL questions, Triggers, Functions for Oracle database and built up some complex SQL inquiries.
- Actualized SOA system to create customer application with Web Services.
- Chipped away at JUnit testing to compose and run repeatable for robotized tests.
- Utilized Eclipse IDE for creating code modules in the improvement condition.
- Observed the mistake logs utilizing Log4j and settled the issue.
- Utilized GIT for Version control.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- ImplementedMicroservicesarchitecture to convert monolithic heavy application into smaller applications.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes
- Used RESTful Web Services exclusively for returning connection objects in JSON from host machine.
- Good experience with MICRO SERVICES (containers, load balancing, distributed cache)
- Consumed Web Services for getting the information from third party application (TIBCO/CORE).
- Implemented SPRINGBOOT, PIVOTAL CLOUDFOUNDRY, Kubernetes
- Involved in the discussion and implementation of the complex and moderate Change Requests in the existing solutions as per the Business changes
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Developed the web-services and analysis ofSOAPenvelope usingSOAPUI.
- Experience in building API's as micro services using Spring 4, Spring Boot ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA.
- Used micro service architecture to expose the platform and application level core API's as RESTful web services using spring and implement application workflows in rich user interfaces using jQuery.
- Implemented Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based onSOAPspecifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB.
- UsedSoapUI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Experience inPivotalcloudfoundrysetup /POC/Configuration/maintenance.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Mavenand continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Experience working on repositories using GIT, SVN
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools ANT and Maven & debugging through log4j.
- Involved in Rally Agile process and leading scrum meetings.
Environment: Microservices, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, SOAPUI, REST Services, Pivotal Cloud, Splunk, ELK, Servlets, MongoDb, Hibernate, Junits, SonarQube GIT, Log4j, Sql, Eclipse, Sublime, LINUX, Maven, Jenkins, Rally Scrum.
Senior Java developer
- Created interactive web pages and applications by usage of HTML, CSS, Angular JS, NodeJS and jQuery.
- Created Angular JS controllers and services.
- Used Angular JS controller to control the client side view rendering and support dynamic content in the Single page application.
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IoC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS.
- Used the Rest Templates in the spring services to call the rest web services.
- Used Web Services (SOAP & WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules.
- Created the spring Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Coded Rest API for Product service using spring boot.
- Coded soap and Rest web services using spring boot to rewrite existing application to micro web application.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into data base.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs. Developed hibernate mapping and Configuration files.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views.
- Designed and reviewed the test scenarios and scripts for given functional requirements and automated test cases in Selenium.
- Created functions for different selenium locator types.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, accessory code generation, and version control GIT.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug.
- Worked in an Agile environment delivering output in sprints and participating in scrums.
Environment: Spring MVC, IOP, Spring Batch, Eclipse, Oracle, JBoss, SOAP UI, AWS, EC2, JSP, JSF (Rich Faces), Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, Grunts, DHTML, Junit, GIT, Log4j, Oracle, UNIX, Maven, Jenkins, Agile Scrum.
- Actively involved in the various phases of SDLC to analyze business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Followed the Agile (Scrum) development methodology and participated in daily Stand-up meetings to update the task status on the assigned tasks such as technical documentation, development of different modules.
- Involved in the development of presentation tier using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS and JSP.
- Developed validations for forms data as well as server side using Angular JS validation
- Implemented Angular JS and AJAX for the better performance of system and partial page rendering
- Used AngularJS for making Restful API calls and data binding.
- Used Backbone.js for Fetching Data from the Server by giving URL to get JSON data for model and to populate model from the server.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC web framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Spring AOP features such as Spring Bean Auto Wiring Interceptor to inject Spring Beans Context into EJBs.
- Used Hibernate for database persistence layer and Spring for bean instantiation, and Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store the data to the database with Hibernate Transaction Control
- Developed REST Web services to expose the business methods to external services in the project.
- Implemented Integration process using Apache Camel to integrate different modules in entire project.
- Developed Web services (SOAP and REST) to expose the business methods to external services
- Experience developing Splunk queries and dashboards targeted at understanding application performance and capacity analysis.
- Used SQL Developer framework to write SQL queries and used JDBC to access database and implementation of connection pooling.
- Developed JUnit test classes to test the functionality of a code and developed test cases for Camel Routing.
- Having good knowledge on Selenium Web Driver & Web Driver RC (Automation tool) with Java.
- Used SLF4j to record the log messages to the log files.
- Interacting with the Quality team about the issues, bugs found and fixing them in the testing phase of the Application.
Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Apache Camel, Servlet, JSP, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Backbone Js, Node Js, Ajax, JSON, Oracle, JBoss, Gradle, Gulp, Selenium, SVN, and JUnit.