- Over 7+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation, and Testing of Java web based multi - tier applications.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules, Angular 2.0is of aComponent Driven Architecture.
- Worked on some of the new features ofAngular 4/5 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, and form validators.
- Designed and developed the application usingAngular2framework along withHTML5,CSS3,TypeScript,Java Script,Bootstrap,Node.js,NPM,and Mongo DB.
- Moved existingAngular JS controllersandservicestoAngular2 componentsfor more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components inAngular 2+andTypescript.
- Developed single page applications usingAngular 2+,TypeScript,web packandGrunt.
- Expertise in developing enterprise application in Microservices and SOA (service-oriented architecture).
- Created variousMongo DBcollections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and usedMongooseAPI to access theMongoDB.
- Knowledge of developing single page web applications by using Angular 5 with TypeScript/ ES and jQuery and working knowledge on HTTP access control CORS to enable cross-origin resource sharing in the project.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) and RESTful Web Services. Experience in building sophisticated distributed systems using REST APIs.
- Expertise in using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, XML and Web services (RESTful and SOAP).
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Hibernate, spring, JUNIT, LOG 4J and JSF framework. Developed applications using Spring Boot and with various modules in Spring framework like core, data, web, AOP.
- Extensive Experience in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model - View-Controller), Singleton, Session Façade, Factory, DAO, Front Controller, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, Docker and PCF.
- Having good implementation experience with installation and configuration of Kubernetes, clustering them and managed local deployments in Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Extensive experience using spring framework with ORM mapping tools like Hibernate and iBatis, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools like Jenkins, Bamboo to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development. Configured Jenkins to perform builds to AWS environment.
- Worked with various AWS services such as S3, EC2, ECS, SNS, SES, RDS instances, etc. Worked with AWS SDK to get and post objects to S3 buckets in the application.
- Experienced in testing Angular JS, Angular 2 applications using Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, and Angular Test Bed.
- Experienced in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL (Mongo DB) and MySQL.
- Hands on Experience with version control tools like CSV, SVN and GIT. Followed Waterfall, Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experienced using Splunk for monitoring and checking error logs, monitoring the infrastructure.
- Experience with build tools includes Maven, Gradle, ANT and Jenkins. IDE tools like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, Spring STS,
- Visual Studio Code etc., worked on major Web servers including Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web sphere, Web Logic.
LANGUAGES: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
TECHNOLOGIES: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets 2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Hibernate3.x/4.x,JPA, Spring3.0/4.0,SpringBoot,Spring Security, Spring DATA JPA, OAuth 2.0, REST and SOAP Web Services, SOA, JMS2.0, and DOM Parsers, AJAX
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS (IDES): Eclipse, IBM RAD/RSA, JBuilder, NetBeans, IntelliJ, MS Visual Studio, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio code and WebStorm.
WEB/APPLICATION SERVERS: Apache Tomcat 8.x/7.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1 , IBM WebSphere7.x/8. X, JBOSS
DATABASES: Oracle 11g/12c, SQL server 2008, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
PLATFORMS: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
TESTING TOOLS: JUnit 4.x, JIRA, Rally, TestNG, Version1, Karma, Mocha.
VERSION CONTROL: CVS, SVN, ClearCase, GIT Hub, GitLab, Bitbucket, CI/CD- Jenkins and Bamboo
CLOUD DEVOPS: Docker, AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Azure
METHODOLOGIES: Agile Methodology, Waterfall model, RUP, SCRUM
BUILD TOOLS: Gradle, Maven, ANT
Confidential, New York NY
Sr Full Stack Java Developer
- Adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design using Angular 5 libraries using Typescript.
- Designed and coded customized Angular 6 services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Worked with Angular 4 forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Used HTTP Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Connect Web API to Angular using Http Call and designed GET, POST, PUT, DELETE for Web API.
- Fetching JSON data from the Web API, appropriately parsing that data and rendering it on the screen using various data visualization components.
- Created base framework project using java, gradle and spring boot framework/technology as foundation for different projects. Setup Datadog Dashboard for data metrics and implemented splunk logging.
- Worked in a sdk-event core library that includes creation of inhouse platform defined kafka producer, consumer, events and avro objects and topics that are used for publishing and consuming data from the kafka proton.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP/REST APIs.
- Involved in designing and creating the Database Tables using PostgreSQL Database.
- Log Back for the logging the output to the files and Google Stack Driver part of Google Cloud Platformm (GCP)
- Design and develop various features for various Cloud environment including AWS, Spring Framework, Kubernetes, docker, Spring Security, Datadog, Kafka, etc.
- Resolved troubleshooting production issues by identification of software bugs.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework with Web API to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL Server
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the PostgreSQL database and wrote HQL to access the data from the database
- DevelopedApache Camelendpoints and used producer template to route messages toJMSqueues.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through AJAX calls using jQuery.
- Develop complex functionalities using Java 11, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience with Angular 4 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, RXJS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4
- Created Data Model for initial Java JPA entities for AKQA designed, business driven and Mobile First Platform specific reference data
- Created aRESTful Web APIservice usingASP.NET Web APIto generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end byAngularJS.
- Implemented a recursive algorithm to parse largeGraphQLintrospection queries into a dotfile format in order to visualize the one-to-many relations between schemas in a SVG format.
- Used Angular 7 framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Hands on experience (configuring, deploying the web applications on AWS servers with Play Framework MVC model, Object relational mapping tools like Slick.
- Implemented Azure Storage, Azure SQL Azure Services and developing Azure Web role.
- Created Azure Web Application projects, updated and deployed ASP.NET Web apps, Web Jobs using visual studio, GitHub and Azure Resource Manager.
- Involved in rendering additional components with customHTMLtags usingReact.js.
- Implemented an express-graphqllibrary to mount aGraphQLAPI server on the user-configuredHTTPendpoint.
- Worked on Angular 5 Modular Programming
- Implemented CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) using Node JS and developed REST services using Node and Express, Mongoose module
- Implemented Ng-2-smart table with various features like sorting, filtering, Pagination in the project.
- Developed the application using MEAN stack: Mongo DB, Angular 5.0 and Node.js.
- Used Angular 5 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) and created various components.
- Performed a lot of DOM operations for loading and manipulating dynamic content on web pages.
- Front-end prototype and theming with Bootstrap, Angular 5, jQuery.
- Extensive experience in Telecom Domain Specific Frameworks such as Concept wav
- Implemented version controlling using SVN and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on UNIX environment.
- Worked on creating components, directives, services and routing in Angular 7 for better component communication by sharing the code between the components.
- Written different Routing (SPA), modules and reusable components using Angular 7.
- Configured Spring based Microservices and SpringBoot.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with Angular 4 controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Developed the application using MEAN stack: Mongo DB, Angular 5.0 and Node.js
- Developed the server side GraphQL Core API layer to server multiple mobile and web clients.
- Created a build process for different environments like dev, test and production. Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing, page speed testing.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Develop quality code adhering to Scala coding Standards and best practices.
- Designed and implementing Session Facade, MVC, Front Controller and DAO design patterns.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model.
- Used Jasmine framework to write Unit test cases for the web module. Also, used different developer tools respective to the browser to debug the code.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodology and involve in daily SCRUM meetings for report, plan and expect purpose.
Environment: Java (11), J2EE, REST Webservices, Spring Boot 1.5, Spring Batch, Spring JPA, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Config, Tomcat, PostgreSQL Apache Camel,Hibernate, Postgres, Unix Scripting, Jenkins, GIT, SVN, NodeJS, JSON, XML, Confluent Kafka, GCP,AWS EC2, AWS S3, Kubernetes, Docker, Datadog, NewRelic, Splunk Oracle, Spring, NodejsHibernate,PL/SQL, AWS, Web Services (SOAP), GraphQL,JMS, RESTful, Multithreading, WebSphere, Apache, Maven.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr Full-Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox and creating the Docker containers, Docker consoles and Docker container images for managing the application life cycle by tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked on Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Developed frontend modules usingAngularJSwith cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Created RESTful APIs in Express and returned logic through AngularJS data binding. Wrote tests in Mocha on server side and Jasmine on the client side
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using AngularJS.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives inAngularJSwhich got used in various places of application.
- Applied JQUERY core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side. Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Developed Bootstrap responsive web application pages using Angular.JS services, controllers and directives for front end UI and consumed RESTful web service API.
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Configured and used data sources, session factory, hibernate template to integrate hibernate with spring to implement persistent layer.
- Implemented custom annotations that will take string attributes at spring controller declaration and get XML files and do parsing using Xml parsers.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- ConfiguredOracleconnection pool, which is included inOracleJDBC driver JAR file, to allow concurrent access to the database and optimize performance.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Validated reusability of existing web services to support new UI functionality and created Spring Boot services for processing scheduled or one time or stored payment functionalities.
- Deployed the war files in JBOSS application server and also worked on changing of JBOSS server config files to adapt in different environment.
- Performed loading of bulk data into Cassandra cluster using Java API's.
- Used Cassandra for storage of large volumes of distributed and structured data to handle large amounts of transactions per day.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control and developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Mavenand continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed business module applications using J2EE technologies.
- Developed code in Java which creates mapping in ElasticSearch even before data is indexed into.
- Design the Elasticsearch configuration files based on number of hosts available, naming the Cluster and Node accordingly. Using Curator API on Elasticsearch to data back up and restoring.
- Build Rest services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, NodeJs, and MongoDB to store and present assessments.
- Designed and developed the UI using spring view component, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Used JQuery Mobile with HTML5 & CSS3 for laying out pages and reducing scripting.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Experience in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka .
- Also used JQuery Mobile in designing responsive web sites.
- Used spring validator framework for client side and server side validation. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP’s using AJAX.
- CreateRFP (Request for Proposal)microservicesto provideRestFul APIandRAML utilizingSpring Bootwith Microservices.
- Built Spring based Java and Scala microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Used Spring Core for Dependency Injection/Inversion Of Control (Ioc), and integrated frameworks like Struts and Hibernate.
- Responsible for integrating the view components like grids, forms and charts with java restful services.
- Utilize Struts (MVC2) framework and developed JSP pages, Action Servlets and XML based action-mapping files for web tier.
- Dockeris used for creating images that are deployed on AWS.
- ConfiguredDockercontainer for branching purposes.
- Created continuous integration system using SVN, Maven, ANT and Jenkins.
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC2 design pattern.
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating micro-services into an existing system architecture.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Developed Data Access Objects to handle HQL queries using Hibernate and Transfer objects.
- Used log4j for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of project.
- Developing and maintaining the application based upon the requirements.
- Hands-on experience in creating and consuming RESTful Services using Angular JS.
- Developed View Controllers for all the views to handle all the events.
- Developed View models for binding the data to the controls.
- Responsible for producing custom Ext JS builds for deploying the code into test, UAT and production environments.
- Used OOAD for building applications.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, usecases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern and developed front end using Spring MVC framework, business components using Spring.
- Developed Spring MVC validators to perform server side business object validations.
- Implemented Generic DAO using Spring JDBC to handle database operations on Similarly Constructed Tables.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Spring Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed RESTful API with Spring Framework for benchmarking purposes.
- Implemented Spring framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to the UI Configured.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements using Spring security.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using Spring.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Worked Gradle build scripts to compile Java classes and create jar, performed unit testing and package them into ear files and SVN as version control.
- Involved in setting up Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous builds by polling the repositories.
- Developed unit test cases for the data access layer and business components using Junit and EasyMock.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects and Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation and Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.