- Over 7 years of professional experience in development and deployment of various Object oriented and web - based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and working on the complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Web based application development using Java/J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Web Services and XML.
- Proven software development experience using different methodologies - Agile.
- Used CSS frameworks like UI Bootstrap/ Bootstrap 4.
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM frameworks likeHibernate.
- Experience with front end workflow tools including GIT, NPM.
- Experience in Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotations
- Developed dynamic web pages using AngularJS and JAVA.
- Used J2EE design patterns to create application, including using EJB for business logic.
- Extensively usedAngularJS(Custom directives, Factories, Services, routing, Interceptors, Single Page Applications, data binding, third party modules).
- Experience in Test Automation using Kafka, and Cucumber.
- Developed applications using Multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collections and Generics.
- Extensive experience in AJAX requests (web services and Restful API) and JSON responses.
- Experience in DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Highly exposed to various databases like My SQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Experienced in developing complex PL/SQL queries, Procedures, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL, SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotations and XML based Configurations.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Solid experience in deploying J2EE components on Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere application servers.
- Experience in developing application specifics like UML Diagrams Object model, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams & State diagrams.
- Sound RDBMS concepts and experience in writing SQL queries in databases like MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server and Oracle writing Triggers, Stored Procedures and Normalization of databases.
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x, WebLogic, JBoss 3.x and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like GIT, Harvest. Working experience with the operating system like Windows.
- Used Jenkins to perform automated Builds and Deployments.
- Implemented Behavior driven Development using Kafka and Cucumber.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated to take independent responsibility as well as has the ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
Methodologies: Object-Oriented Design, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
J2EE Standards: JDBC, Hibernate
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlet, SOAP, REST
Database: Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB.
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Sublime, Notepad++, JetBrains WebStorm
Web/App Servers: WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, EXT-JS, D3 JS, Kafka
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
Development Tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven.
Version Controllers: GitHub, pHarvest, SVN
Other Tools: Log4js, ANT, Maven, MS Visio, Apache Tomcat, SQL*Plus, SQL Navigator, JIRA, Kafka, Mockito
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Java Springboot Developer
- Gathering Functional requirements and performed analysis on business requirement by interacting with Client Managers, Business Analyst and Business users.
- Participate in Agile Scrum team process, collaborating closely with subject matter experts, fellow developers, and test engineers.
- Writing well designed testable, Efficient code and Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Implemented Java EE components usingSpring MVC,Spring IOC,Spring transactionsandSpring securitymodules.
- Used Spring boot microservices to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster.
- Implemented the application usingSpring BootFramework and handled the security usingSpring Security.
- Used Micro service architecture withSpring Bootbased services interacting through a combination of REST andApache Kafkamessage brokers and also worked with Kafka Cluster
- Used Rest Controller in Spring framework to create RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Created Micro Services business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring Boot.
- Debug and optimize existing API end-points written in Sprint Boot and Java.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications.
- Developed and executed test plans for complex programs, Mockito testing for features and modules.
- Worked withThreads,Multithreading,SynchronizationandCollection API.
- Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Evaluate business requirements to identify, prioritize and assist with the implementation of functionality that will improve the efficiency of business processes within the organization.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit and Developed JUnit test cases for elements, web beans, handlers, and view helper classes.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to the problems the end users face with using our products.
- Implemented Mockito test cases preparation for different modules and verify those from users.
- Tailor and deploy software tools. Processes and metrics
Environment: Java 8, SpringBoot, Apache Kafka, Spring Data, REST Web Services, Agile, Mockito, GIT
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Angular Java Full-Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience in Agile software development utilizing Scrum and test-based development (TDD).
- Analyzed the technical requirements and created various models required for the project. Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework.
- Developed the front end of the application using angular Framework building reusable Web UI components and factories.
- Created dynamic web pages using AngularJS, JAVA and Oracle as a database.
- Used AngularJS structured and attribute directives such as ngFor, ngIf, ngClass, ngStyle etc.
- Built a data-caching Angular service which provides all client-side persistence and user-session Angular service, which manages all client-side user state.
- Created DAO interface, abstract class and concrete classes to interact with persistence entities.
- Used various Bootstrap components such as buttons, tables, inputs, progress bars, navbar etc. to build the UI.
- Involved in developing the responsive web pages for mobile, tablet and desktop using Bootstrap fluid grid system.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Actively participates and engages the Software Support team in resolving production issues.
- Developed with Spring, Concurrent HashMap in maps with Multi-threading
- Worked on NPM to manage the dependencies through command line.
- Designed and created Micro Services business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring Boot.
- Created JAX-RS RESTful web services for GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Used POSTMAN Rest client for chrome to test all the services.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost the entire AWS stacks.
- Worked with version controls like pHarvest and Git.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
- Involved in writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
- Involved in the complete Life cycle (SDLC) of the development of this Application, i.e. through design to testing and implementation, followed Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Involved in working with Front-end development framework with HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY, BOOTSTRAP, Ext JS. Primary style sheet guide used for the front end of the application was CSS.
- Created Ext JScustom UI components and implemented UI MVC framework.
- Worked onExtJSstandard widgets/components
- Implemented the Account Management micro service that used Spring Data to implement a JPA and Spring Rest to provide a Restful Interface based on Spring Boot application.
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Spring MVC framework and used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Implemented Cross cutting concerns like logging and declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Used Ant script for build and deploy process and deployed the application on JBoss server.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Used Agile methodology for design and development of project
- Designed and developed modules to retrieve data and improve data using Ajax calls by $HTTP service in AngularJS
- Used HTTP Interceptors for sending token in every http request.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Created angular services and injected into the angular controller to consume the server-side REST Web API endpoints.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed REST Webservices clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Extensively designed Core Java/ Java J2EE error exception handling functionality, for generating quotes and error code mapping by Core Java/ Java J2EE 1.7, MS Visio, xml, spring.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using Mongo-DB(NoSQL) database.
- Responsibilities include designing and developing new back-end services, maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure.
- Used GIT as version controlling tool and Maven for building the Application.
- Involved in Web logic server configurations set up, data sources, and queues set up and deploying the application.
- Worked in agile software development using Scrum, attended daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meeting and sprint retrospective.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by invoking multiple SOAP based Web Services and generating client using JAX-WS. Used SOAPUI to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for the XML's that are sent and received from the SOAP web services.
- ImplementedRESTservices, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Used Jenkins for creating Formal and Quality Build.
- Created JSPs using JSTL and Struts tag libraries.
- Used Maven to build war and ear files to deploy on WebLogic Server and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective Xml schemas.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews for the application.