- Around 6 years of experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE Client and Server side Enterprise Applications using object oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certified.
- Extensive experience in Front - End UI technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular2.0/4.0 in developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Experience in developing Angular 4 advanced features such as Interfaces, Nested Components, Services, Routing and Modules.
- Experience in applications using SOA architecture with SOAP, Restful Services and used XML for message communication.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Developed Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL and site minder (SSO).
- Implemented Business layer using Spring 4.0 (IOC, AOP), Spring MVC and persistent layer using DAO and Hibernate.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Angular JS, Node JS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JQuery.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and WebLogic Application Servers.
- Excellent experience with Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Used Java SE8 features like stream, lambda expressions, functional interface and type annotations and worked with Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Transaction Management, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in messaging queue services like Rabbit MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Deploying and Configuring Application & amp; Web Servers such as IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in using Amazon Web Services like RDS, EC2, Redshift, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch and S3.
- Involved in writing test cases and test plans using TestNG, Spock, Mockito and Junit Power mock, HQL embedded DB to test databases.
- Experienced in building applications using Maven, Gradle and ANT tools.
- Extensive hands on experience in setting up CD/CI pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo, Harness and Circle CI
- Worked on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from Waterfall to Agile (SCRUM) models.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Core Java, C, C++, SQL
J2EE TECHNOLOGIES & FRAMEWORKS: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, REST, XML, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot,Spring Batch, Spring cloud.
DATABASES: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
APPLICATION/WEB SERVERS: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
MESSAGING SERVICES: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
BUILD & CONFIGURATION TOOLS: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gulp, Chef, Puppet
TESTING TOOLS: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai.
VERSION CONTROL TOOLS: GIT, SVN, Confidential, Bitbucket, TFS
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES: AWS, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, 3API Gateway.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows, Linux, Unix
IDE’S: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, Atom
Confidential, New York City,NY
Senior Software Developer
- To build, transform and migrate to cloud Confidential health engine platform with AWS cloud database and other tools.
- Create microservices using spring boot to enhance the existing architecture of the commengine platform.
- Used Angular 4 component router for navigation. Worked with Angular 4 directives, components, pipes, and injectable.
- Programmed in Angular 4 to upload (post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Build new products to improve the health outcomes for Confidential health customers
- Build, deploy and test using Circle CI and Harness CI/CD platforms onto the cloud.
- Developing various communication channels using springboot and kafka to transform messages and pub/sub messages
- Usage of tools like sonarcube,NexusIQ, SYNK, checkmarx to improve the usage of components and to write cleaner and safer code and track bugs via sonarcloud.
- Implemented modules into Node.JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations.
- Creation of batch jobs for files to be created and uploaded onto the sftp locations for sfmc to pick it up and send communications to customers via its marketing cloud tools
- Building and enhancing the APIs and microservices to improve and create new architecture framework to deploy/deliver new products through SAFE agile methodology
- Debug and resolve backlog issues exsiting on prem side of the infrastructure
- Used Rally as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications. create, expose and manage APIs via IBM API Connect across the cloud infrastructure.
Environment: Java, springboot, REST services, Jasmine, postman, Harness, Circle CI,Kiali,sonarcloud,Github,AWS,Rally,Apache kafka, IBM API Connect, Junit.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Used React.js for developing UI using sorting, pagination and rendering for searching the statements on the webpage.
- Involved in the development of services with Angular 4 injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update with the most current web pack and babel build configurations.
- Worked with the Node package manager (NPM) along with Gulp.
- Worked with SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets. Designed and developed RESTFUL web services usingSpringBoot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node.js, Angular Js, and HTML to speed the application.
- Implemented Spring Boot services in combination with React.js as front end to form a Micro-service oriented application.
- Worked with various features in spring such as Spring AOP, Spring Transaction management.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory using IOC Configured Bean properties using dependency injection.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Worked with Netflix OSS Eureka service in spring cloud for service registration and discovery and spring config for centralized configuration and used ribbon for client-side load balancing.
- Created various Docker images from the Docker containers and published these images in the Docker hub repository.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all MicroServices to pull image from Private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Used Node JS to run Angular 4 on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Created AWS Lambda functions for AWS config rules using Node.js. Heavily used Lambda function on text object methods Context object properties using Node.js.
- Wrote services with Angular4 to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices with HTTP service.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Used GIT for version control and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
Confidential, Pennington. NJ
Java Full-stack Developer
- Working on application architecture and re-design of different parts of the application.
- Worked in Agile mode and interacted closely with the product owner and business team.
- Setup a new clear case project and ANT scripts and owned the deploy process. Built Single page application (SOA) using Angular JS as per the requirement.
- Optimize the cost of application development and maintenance by using economies of scale under a SLA governed process.
- Produced RESTful Web Service server with spring, set JSON data type between front-end and the service layer.
- Experience on various AWS services like S3, EC2, ECS, Cloud trail, VPC, RDS, Route 53, SNS, and Lambda.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node.js, Angular Js, and HTML to speed the application.
- Used Maven and Ant Scripts in building the application and auto deploying it to the environment.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Worked with Apache Lucene and SOLR for searching the person and business details. Design and development of the BPM for various synchronous and asynchronous processes and to implement the workflow of the applications
- Using Spring Boot which is radically faster in building MicroServices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Developed and optimized services using NodeJS and ES6 as interfaces to Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Created HTML, CSS and React.JS to develop and customize the User Interface to show the reports in various dimensions.
- Written Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed the application in web server.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF framework using JSPs as GUI development and DB Modeling using NOSQL and Oracle 10g.
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Interacted with the business users to gather requirements and provided high-level design with Sequential and State-chart diagrams.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Developed Business components and Services using EJB3.0, JPA and JAX-WS and deployed them in Business tier application server.
- Configured Websphere application server and Websphere process servers.
- Developed various Land registry office user interfaces, Model Beans and DAO using JSF Framework.
- Have written Unit Test Cases and Integration Test Cases using Junit framework.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE JSP, Angular JS, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solr, Lucene, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Micro-services, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN, ClearQuest.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in complete SDLC management - Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing
- Developed UML diagrams to develop use cases for University’s Financial Services web application.
- Implementing the Struts 1.3 framework for Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Performed validation for client side as well as server side with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Involved in the implementation ofStateless session beans (EJB)for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence.
- Supported existing applications developed using Spring MVC, AOP framework.
- Used JPA mapping techniques such as One to One, Many to One and Many to Many mappings to represent relation between various entities in the project.
- Configured and used JBOSS application server for creating Datasource and enabling JNDI for beans and database lookups.
- Implemented Agile - SCRUM methodology and Test-Driven Development (TTD) for the software development process and to produce high quality application.
- Deployed components on JBOSS and Web Sphere application server.
- Worked on Eclipse as IDE tools to build up applications.
- Developed codes for Action Servlet, Request Processor and Action classes by extending Struts package.
- Used EJB 3.0 Message Drive Beans to initiate daily process.
- Executed quality and assurance testing in developed application, reduced performance errors on average by 95%.
- Resolved Blackboard problem tickets and made 100% follow ups maximizing the customer satisfaction.
- Installed SSL certificates on the developed application.
- Provided weekly status reports to the manager with the latest information of all ongoing activities.
- Followed the Java coding standards for scalability, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP and WS-Security.
Environment: Java 1.5, TDD, Struts 1.3, EJB 3.0, Jquery, JSP, HTML, React.js, CSS, Servlets, SOAP, WS-Security, JMS, MQ, Eclipse, SVN, Ajax, JNDI, JBoss, Selenium WebDriver, Junit.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP, Custom Tags and HTML.
- Understanding the client requirements and add designing document
- Java Script is used for the client side validations and to provide the event driven programming with HTML files.
- Developed the user interface using JSP and Java Script to view all online trading transactions.
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Coded Java Server Pages for the Dynamic front end content that use Servlets and EJBs.
- Designed modules using JDBC for database connectivity.
- Designed User Interface using HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery and AngularJS, NodeJS and XML in a responsive grid layout. Implemented responsive design template to get a new interface in Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On (SSO) application in development, test and production environments.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross cutting concerns.
- Extensively used Hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey as provider and implemented security using OAuth.
- Created the stored procedures using Oracle database and accessed through Java JDBC.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Developed action Servlets and JSPs for presentation in Struts MVC framework.
- Used JSP and JSTL Tag Libraries for developing User Interface components.
- Developed test cases and performed unit and integration testing.
- Performed using testing using Used Junit & worked with the testing team to identify, categorize and fix bugs.
- Developed PL/SQL View function in Oracle 9i database for get available date module.
- Involved in writing Cactus test cases for testing the application.
- Used Ant build script to create EAR files and deployed the application in Web Logic App Server.
- Used Confidential for version Control.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Created Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose modeling tool.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP and Servlets.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JMS for sending asynchronous data between the different session beans.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on Oracle9i DB using the Toad tool.
- Wrote Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit & Involved in testing the complete flow of the modules.
- Used Confidential for version control.
Environment: JSP, Servlets, Spring Core, EJB, JMS, Spring2.0, AJAX, Oracle 9i, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, WebSphere v5, UML, RAD, TOAD, PL/SQL, JUnit, Apache Ant, Confidential .
- Performed full life-cycle solutions, from requirements gathering, to writing specs then after development, writing the user/technical documentation.
- Implementing functionality like Move, Change, Add and Disconnect using on existing services using Struts Action Classes, Action Forms and DAO’s.
- Integrate with Catalog to define the configuration pages dynamically during run time using Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Implement the configuration pages like location, service, details and summary independent of a product using Struts and DGF Frameworks.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate to map to Oracle Database.
- Wrote VO’s, DAO’s to retrieve & store data the data form the SQL Server Database.
- Configured the hibernate.cfgfiles to connect to Oracle database.
- Designed and developed queries using Hibernate Query Language and data validation via the Hibernate validator framework. Validate and Traverse Generated XMLs using DOM Parser.
- Used SVN for Source code version control.
Environment: Java, XML, HTML, UI, JQuery, CSS, JDBC, UML, JSP, Eclipse, EJB, Agile, Apache, Oracle ECM, Struts etc.