- Agile Full Stack Java Developer with 5+ years’ experience in design, development, testing and deployment of web - based and Enterprise Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions and Generics.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC, Spring Data, Spring REST, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Security, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf template.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications using frameworks like JSP, EJB, Java Persistence API, JNDI, JMS, Struts, JSF (Prime Faces).
- Experience in understanding and using NoSQL databases MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, DynamoDB, Couch DB.
- Good knowledge on working with Relational database ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis and Spring framework, NodeJS (Express JS & Hapi JS).
- Experience in developing the React JS components, forms, events, routers, and Redux asynchronous functions and implemented React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Developed Multiple POC’s to create an interface between the backend to frontend by using MongoDB, Express JS and Node JS.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module etc. in Spring Framework.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic Application Server, JBoss and Apache Tomcat in all my projects and successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on them.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elasticache and DynamoDB for Elastic load balancing, storing data.
- Experience in using Docker for installing, testing, upgrading, removing, and running software applications.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Used Orchestration container Kubernetes for load balancing and to schedule the tasks across the computer cluster and load balancers for backend API services.
- Good hands-on experience in building RESTful web services with spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token-based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication, authorization.
- Experience in Agile Software Development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum methodologies.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using SVN, Clear Case, Bitbucket and Git.
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE, PL/SQL.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere 7.0, Web SphereApplication Server 8.0 & RAD 8.5, JBoss
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD, IBM RSA development IDE, IntelliJ
Tools: Splunk, Jenkins, WebEx, TOAD, Xml Spy, Ant, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, JMock
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, and MS-DOS.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, My SQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB
Frameworks: Struts, CSS Frameworks, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Access,DAO, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Springwith Hibernate), Hibernate
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Java/ J2EE developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Involved in the development usingJava/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented code to create AngularJS Controller, which isolates scopes to perform operations.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from Angular modules.
- Responsible for setting up Angular framework for UI development.
- Used spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Developed unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Worked closely with the QA team and fixed QA bugs with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed Unit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used Rational ApplicationDeveloper(RAD), which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and used Clear Case for project management and version management.
Java 1.8, J2EE Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JWT, OAuth2, Hibernate, SOA, Web Service, Microservice, Kafka, REST Endpoints, MYSQL.
Confidential- St. Louis, MO
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases, retrospective.
- Worked with Angular CLI and Typescript in Angular7 to create Angular components. Created arrange loop directive and components like data binding, dependency injection in Angular 7.
- Tested Angular7 application using Jasmine framework and Karma configurations.
- Developed modules using CoreJavaAPIs,Collections,Java1.8(Streams), Multi-threading, Stream API, Collection API, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Generics, Enum, Java I/O and object-oriented designs patterns.
- Created architecture towards a Microservices approach using RESTful Web-Services by using Spring Boot.
- Developed business components by using SpringBoot, Spring Security, SpringIOC,SpringAOP, Spring Annotations, Spring Cloud) & Persistence layer by using Hibernate/JPA along with Web Services (RESTful).
- Used Hibernate JPA, Object/Relational-Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL based schema.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Database development required creation of new tables, MS-SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes and Constraints, Triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Used Stored Procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanism.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 and using AWS admin console.
- UtilizedAWSLambdaplatform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger anotherLambda functions.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful webservice, implemented authentication by using OAuth2 Security Framework.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers. Worked with Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper from JMS as a messaging service.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker containers.
- Developed fact classes and rules file in JBoss Drools rule engine to customize EPA emails.
- Experience with Web logic application server setup to deploy the applications, configured messaging.
- Involved in release management, deployment plan creations, production deployments and code merges in Bitbucket for code management and Maven as build tool and experience in Bamboo build.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used JIRA and Kanban for defect management and to keep track of bugs and issues.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Created End to End Framework for Acceptance Testing using Cucumber, JDBC, Maven, WebDriver, Java and TestNG
- Developed various REST controllers for different HTTP methods to serve the data in JSON for the UI.
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation. Used Subversion as a version control for implementing the application.
- Used shell scripts for the deployments to Web Sphere Application Server for IT (Integration Testing), ST (System Testing), UAT (User Acceptance Testing) environments.
- Provided scalable architecture using Hibernate and Spring (IOC, ORM, JDBC, and MVC) frameworks.
- Worked with Web services components like Restful Web services to interact with UI Interfaces using REST API.
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, utilized Spring Boot, IOC, and DAO modules.
- Developed controller classes, backend process, complex services, and database interaction.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Used Spring Boot framework to write Presentation Layer, Business Layers and Controller servlets.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Employed Spring Boot for initializing and bootstrapping the build configuration for the boot-based web applications.
- Created database tables in Oracle and Teradata created required SQL queries, stored procedures, and used JDBC to perform database operations.
Environment: J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Maven, Oracle, SQL Developer, REST, JAVA 8, core Java, J2EE, OAuth2, Cucumber.