- 5 plus years of experience in software development as Java Developer.
- Good exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)methodologies likeWaterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Extensive experience indesign and development of web - based application using Java, Hibernate and SpringMvc.
- Experience in developing of Microservice Applications. Converted monolithic application into the microservice apps in phase wise manner.
- Hands on experience in testing framework such as Junit and Mockito, achieved code coverage using Jacoco.
- Extensive programming experience inCore Javaconcepts includingMulti-Threading,Exception Handling,Collection API, Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts likePolymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation etc.
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies likeConfidential Computing (AWS)and Cloud computing infrastructure such asAmazon Dynamo DB,Amazon SQS, AWS Redshift.
- Strong working knowledge on like MySql, Oracle and MSSQL and NOSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Expertise in working with Integrated Development Environment (IDE) tools such asIntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Cloud Foundry and source control tools like Git, GitHub.
- Hands on working experience on building and deploy tools -Ant, Gradle and Maven with Hudson and Jenkins build
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation, and Problem-Solving Skills and committed to learning modern technologies.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Frameworks: Spring(AOP,MVC, Security), SpringBoot
Application and Web Servers: WebLogic 8.1/12c, Apache Tomcat 6/7, JBOSS 4, PCF(Pivotal Clod Foundry)
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
SCM Tools: Git, SVN
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Testing Tool: Junit, Mockito
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, testing of application using Agile Methodologies, and estimation of efforts.
- Performed web Page Applications usingAngular JSwith other development teams.
- Design and write the code to enhance the project.
- Writing micro services with Spring Rest.
- DeployingSpring Bootbased micro servicesDockercontainer usingAmazon EC2container services.
- CalledREST Web servicesthroughAngular JSservices to getJSONObject and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Responsibilities included configuration and deployment of Tomcat application and web apache servers,RedisCache and Kafka Servers.
- Responsible to install, configure, monitor systems developed onCloud IaaSenvironments withPivotal Cloud Foundry PaaSrunning on top of it.
- Worked onMySQLlike interacting with Database, writing Stored Procedures and debug and fix the issues as well.
- UsedJIRAfor bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
Environment: Java8, Springboot, Hibernate, Oracle 11g, Git, Maven, Tomcat server, Log4j, Junit, Eclipse.
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
- Involved in development and implementation and verification and validation
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process
- Engaged in gathering and analyzing requirements, identifying various individual logical components, expressing the system design through UML diagrams.
- Developed the web tier using Spring MVC framework. Used spring for dependency injection and integrated spring with Hibernate ORM framework
- Used Hibernate annotations and created Hibernate POJOs
- Developed and consumed REST web services using JAX-RS
- Worked on Analysis Design and Development, Unit testing and System and UAT test support
- Developed the action classes to execute the business logic and action forms to collect the input data from the users using JAVA, DAO, and Oracle.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database
- Used Maven tool for building and packaging the application
- Used CVS for Source Control and Version Management
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, CVS, Oracle, Junit, Log4j, Maven.
- Technical owner of the module.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams for this module using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed interfaces to interact with third party SMS service provider vendors for getting the status of the text message.
- Implemented Factory Pattern for SMS Provider.
- Involvement in design, development and coding of stored Procedures, DDL & DML statements.
- Built test scripts and test cases for system testing.
- Prepared Unit Test Plan for capturing all the possible test scenarios so that the design phase would have minimum defects in development phase.
- Managed and resolved production issues and worked closely with the testing team.
- Fixed bugs in existing code of certain modules.
- Contributed actively in requirements, analysis and design review meetings.
- Active involvement in design, development and coding of stored Procedures, DDL & DML statements.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate framework.
- Involved in writing SQL queries.
- Designed and developed Logging framework using Log4j
- Responsible for unit and integration testing.
Environment: Java8, SpringBoot, JPA, Oracle 11g, Git, Maven, Junit.
Jr. Java Developer
- Participated in the discussion with the business experts(Product Owner) to understand the Business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements towards development.
- Involved in setting upAWSservices withEC2instances,S3bucket,IAM,RDStook part in deploying application inAWS
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring andSpring JDBCframeworks to develop full-fledgedMVCandDBinteraction application
- Implemented the various services usingMicroservicesarchitecture in which the services working dependently
- ImplementedSpring Boot Microservicesto divide the application into various sub modules.
- Worked onCloud Foundry,User Account and Authentication (UAA),OAuth2Authorization, and Spring
- Integrated withRedis CacheandRabbit MQto store and propogate common information like account and diagnostics information.
- Designed and documentedREST/HTTP APIs, includingJSONdata formats.
- Worked on enterprise service bus usingHibernate, andspringto tie back-end Business logic/systems with web properties viaRestful API.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts usingANTand was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Designed and prepared Unit test case usingJUNITaLog4jand removed the bugs before pushing the application.
Environment: Java8, Redis cache, Hibernate, SpringBoot, GitHub.