- Over10 years of software development experience involving object - oriented analysis, design and support of web based and n-tier client/server applications based on J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in design and development of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JavaBeans, XML, code coverage tools and IDE tools like NetBeans, Eclipse, IBM RAD and IntelliJ.
- Experience in developing application by using RESTful Web Services, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Core, Spring AOP and Spring DAO.
- Working knowledge in Mockito framework and testing framework JUnit.
- Experience in developing applications in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in installation and configuration of servers like WebLogic Application Server, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish and Tomcat and deployment of enterprise applications using these application servers.
- Strong experience in application integration based on SOA including Web Services development using JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL and XML over HTTP.
- Expertise in Microservices developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in building applications using ORM modules like MyBatis and Hibernate.
- Experience in Scala programming, Java 8 and Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in using Subversion (SVN), CVS and Git as versioning software tools.
- Experience in XML related technologies such XML, XSLT, XPATH, DTD and XML parser like DOM and SAX
- Experienced with JDBC API in establishing connection between databases.
- Good Experience in building web applications using HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Experience in using Subversion (SVN), CVS and GIT as versioning software tools.
- Good knowledge in working on different Relational Database management Systems like Oracle and SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in database connectivity for databases like IBM DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL and NoSQL data bases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in ability to create Graphical User Interface Applications using Applets, Swings.
- Experience in Installation and configuration of databases Oracle, DB2, and MySQL.
- Experience in database languages like SQL and domain knowledge in PL/SQL.
- Experience in monitoring lower level and production logs by using Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Design the Use case and class diagrams by using UML technology like Object aid.
- Used Log4J framework to debug and trace the application.
- Dedicated work ethics, self-motivated, self-initiative, and good team communicator. Ability to learn new technologies and Ability to work in team and in fast paced environment.
- Experience in using build tool as ANT, Gradle, Maven to compile, package the components to the Application Servers MAVEN scripts for customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications and log4J.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using Junit, Test NG, Mockito, integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle and Drools debugging through log4j.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running applications securely on container platform by flexible integrating existing processes with log4J for logging.
- Experience with build tools like CICD-ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
Programs Languages: Core Java and J2EE
Application Framework: Struts 1.1, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Web service, MVC and JDAF
Application Servers: Tomcat 1.6, WebLogic 12c, Web sphere 8.3 and OC4J
Build Tool: Maven build, ANT
Code Quality Tools: PMD, DJunit
Version Control Tools: GitHub Repository, Tortoise SVN and clear case
Testing Tool: HP Quality Center, qTest
Databases: Oracle 12C/11g/10g, SQL Server 2005/08
Other Tools/Utilities: MS-VSS, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the requirement analysis and designing the system to in corporate those requirements and coming up with the design to utilize existing systems and services.
- Developed Web GUI involving HTML and Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Used Spring DI, annotations & MVC components to implement business & navigation of application.
- Developed several RESTS Web Services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Designed a J2EE Web application with Spring Core, Spring MVC architecture, JSP, Servlets, jQuery, Hibernate and Oracle.
- Experience in designing systems based on Service Oriented Architecture principles. Knowledge of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and developing/provisioning micro services.
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular 2 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Designed Client and Server-Side Validations using Spring Validator Framework.
- Developed REST Web Services clients and implemented Authentication and Authorization with Site Minder, Spring Security integration and Certificates.
- Designed and Developed Micro services based applications using Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Spring DAO, Gradle, JDBC, Oracle. Used Eureka to call other proxies Micro services.
- Developed classes using core Java (multithreading, memory management) and Spring IOC.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GitHub and Jenkins.
- Utilized JPA Repository as persistence and developed business components.
- Integrated the JSON objects, DB objects and business logic through faster XML Object Mapper.
- Participated in daily stand ups and Sprint planning and review meetings.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.0, Spring IoC, Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS3, XML Bootstrap, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, GitHubTomcat 8, Log4J, Junit, Angular, micro services, MongoDB.
Confidential, Rockford, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked in highly dynamic Agile Environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Developed the robust web-based application on Spring Boot frame structure using Java/J2EE technology.
- Implemented data layer of Spring MVC by using JPA (Java persistent API) used Hibernate as ORM to operate queries on Oracle database.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application wherever required.
- Used spring extensively to achieve dependency injection to wire the object of business class.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with spring Boot.
- Worked extensively on spring boot for building REST API’s.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating, and deploying the application.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and Oracle database.
Confidential, Saint Cloud, MN
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Responsible for Object Oriented Design using Enterprise Architect.
- Involved in java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Implemented J2EE patterns like, Data Access Object, Session facade, Business Delegate and Value Object.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL). Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes using Axis.
- Installation, Configuration & administration of WebLogic application Server.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PLSQL for back end. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end. Developed the PL/SQL scripts for rebuilding the application Oracle Database.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Involved in the day-to-day development activities for the entire application from offshore.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.
- Coordinate with the onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow up.
- Used JBPM to manage workflow, schedule Jobs.
Environment: Java, Spring DI/IOC, Hibernate, XML, Web services, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL and REST), MultithreadingWeb Logic Application Server, Junit, Maven, Log4J, SVN, Oracle10g, UNIX.
Confidential, Wilmington DE
Associate / Java Developer
- Participate in development of Java framework for the application using MVC architecture.
- Used STRUTS framework for setting up the entire Web application.
- Developed JSP pages for presentation layer.
- Developed server-side components containing business logic using J2EE patterns.
- Involved in extensive functional and unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version control to perform checking-out and checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for Java.
- Introduced and implemented Agile Methodologies in the project.
- As a Team Lead, I have involved offshore project co-ordination and planning and involved in preparation of detailed project plan for every week, metric sheet for every month and preparation of release notes and file inventory list for every code delivery.
- As a Team Lead, I have involved preparing functional and technical specification, coordinate with other groups to facilitate testing efforts and file inventory list for every code delivery.
- As a Team Lead, I have contributed the commitment to project deadline for all major releases and adherence to quality process in all the deliverables.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, SPRING, IBatis, Weblogic 10, DB2.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Performed change management and Impact Analysis for introducing the authorization functionality around the existing system.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design Document and User Interface Solution design document.
- Developed XSLTs for new Screens using XML Spy and used AJAX, Java Scripts for client-side validations.
- Worked on the Struts Actions and validation configuration and used JDBC to persist data.
- Configured JMS queues on WebLogic server to support queuing mechanism for guaranteed delivery.
- Responsible for developing PL/SQL-wrapped JAVA store procedure's that generates an XML file.
- Developed PL/SQL's for supporting the data transfer to and from the web application, oracle database.
- Also was responsible for deploying the EJB components on the WebLogic Application server 6.1 and administering the App Server and doing daily builds using ANT build tool.
- Preparing unit test cases for unit testing the new functionality and supporting ST and UAT till the roll out to production.
- Updated Requirement, Design and Unit Test Plan Documents and adding entries in Change Control logs for any new requirements at the testing stages.