- Over 8 years of experience as a Java Full Stack Developer in IT industry. Extensively experienced in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object - Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using java/J2EE
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) development methodologies.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing N - tier, server-centric J2EE enterprise class projects using Eclipse IDE 3.x/4.x, My Eclipse 6.5, J2SE1.4/1.5/1.6 (Java 2, Applets, Swing, JDBC 3.0, RMI), J2EE 1.5 Web application technologies (Servlets 2.x, JSP 1.x/2.x, JSTL 1.2, JSF 1.x, JNDI), Enterprise application technologies (EJB 2.x/3.0, JMS).
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in Spring framework(MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context) and Struts (MVC,architecture, interceptors, actionmappings and resource bundles).
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web LogicApplication Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Experienced in developing Restful Services using JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to implement REST based Application.
- Experience in using Socket Programming.
- Experience in using bug/issue tracking, project Tracking and Management tool JIRA.
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3 and ELASTIC SEARCH).
- Involved in designed fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Complete understanding of the DevOps process with continuous integration using Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, CHEF.
- Expertise in developing model components using ORM technologies like MyBatis, Hibernate (Caching, Hibernate Template, DAO) to write Database independent persistence logic and to maintain portable relationships between the databases.
- Have developed the micro services framework prototype with guidelines, the developers have followed as skeleton model and developed their interfaces on top of the baseline prototype.
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit, MOCKITO for Unit testing, and logging using Log4j.
- Good Experience in Mock Testing.
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, My SQL, MSSQL and DB2.
- Expertise in database modelling and development using No SQL Database such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Experience in using the tools like Ant and Maven for build automation.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including Linux, Unix, Sun Solaris, and Windows.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PLSQL, Socket Programming.
Tools: Junit, Selenium web Driver, TestNG, Protractor, Mockito.
Frame Works: Struts, Spring, JSF, JPA, EJB and Hibernate, iBatis, JMS.
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RESTful Web services, AWS, Microservices.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Debugging Tools& CI/CD: JIRA, Jenkins, CHEFF.
Version Control: Git, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Bamboo.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, IntelliJ, IBM RAD, ANT, Maven, STS
Web/App/DB Servers: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Confidential, Fort Mill, SC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular2.0 which got used in various places of application.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File I/o and concurrency.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, and Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory and MVC patterns.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Created POJO’s and DAO’s for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings
- Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Developed microservices with Spring and tested the application using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Developed GSA, LSS and SDL using C++, Multi-threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Implemented Rest based web service using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider implementation.
- Integrated ActiveMQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application’s restfulAPI.
- Experience in design and development of Web services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS and XML,XSD, XSLT, X-Path.
- Wrote build scripts using Maven.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in hibernate files and created DAO and POJO.
- Experience in NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Installed the WebSphere MQ and involved in configuring MDB listeners, JMS resources, and queues and integrating with the WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Work Load Management.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Implemented Selenium Web Drivers and Protractor For testing the UI componenets.
- Involved in setting up Test automation and developed cucumber feature files and used Selenium for automated testing with TestNG.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
Confidential, Elmwood Park, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on AGILE methodology
- Used agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Analysed and designed a scalable system based on Object Oriented Concepts, OOAD and the various J2EE design patterns.
- Developed java scripts for all client-side validation and developed User Interface (GUI) using JSP, CSS, JSTL, and XSL.
- Used JSTL tags for communicating between controller and JSP.
- Design and implementing Model view controller (MVC) architecture using spring framework.
- Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO's to retrieve & store data, configured hibernate files.
- Used Eclipse IDE for application Development. Used Jenkins Jobs for build automation to compile and generate EAR and WAR files.
- Fixed defects Identified in Production/ QA environments; Defects were tracked in Jira tracking Portal.
- Developed SNMP Manager in WinCE. At the time of development due to the scarcity of the Hardware configuration, the SNMP support was not ported in the Board-Support Package’s configuration. And hence, the SNMP was supported using the Socket Programming and C++ and following the SNMP RFC 1157 and Printer MIB 1759 specifications.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS, Apache CXF and spring frameworks and persistence using Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks.
- Jersey implementation of JAX-RS is utilized to develop RESTful Web services.
- Consumed RESTful Web services (JAX-RS) provided by different vendor to use for Address verification and validation.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Used HP Quality Center for defect tracking
- Provided the technical assistance to resolve Issues identified in production and demonstrate appropriate solution to the end users.
- Connected to Linux servers to view application logs in order to trouble shoot application issues using putty as an interface.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Used Maven for build, cruise control is used continuous building; Used SVN as version control system for source code and project documents.
- Involved in developing of test procedures for unit testing and testing of the module
Confidential, Issaquah, Washington
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing production of application using Waterfall model.
- Developed web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Used JQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes. Also used CSS pre-processors (SASS).
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML.
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Used the Collections API, Generics, multi-threading while developing code.
- Method references are used provided in Java8 to make use of methods already named
- Database development required creation of new tables PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Involved in the struts upgrade to 2.X which involved in changes to action class.
- Experience in developing LINUX shell scripts for automating deployment of applications
- Developed Spring middleware components for implementing business logic and Implemented SOA based architecture using web services to build a loosely coupled system.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework and also developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes, which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Used RESTful for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services
- Deployed the java application using Maven build script.
- Used Log4j for logging various levels of information like error, info, and debug into the log files.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns such as Singleton, Service Locater, DAO etc. and Spring IOC pattern and responses.
- Performed GitHub/GitHub-Desktop bash and Terminal commands to clone, fetch, merge and push the code and created pull requests for changes that are made.
- Designed enterprise API’s and involved in developing the API’s. Involved in testing API’s using SoapUI and Postman.
- Implemented Swagger for the microservices for Documenting Rest API.
- Implemented Rest API Design Guidelines for the microservices.
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for automated deployment of the application and managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with merge and version and used Jenkins for continuous integration
- Involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test code and debugging the defects in the application.
- Responsible for making sure that all system upgrade logs were current and creating a report for management.
- Assisted in designing several significant Cisco network upgrades for larger clients.
- Involved in Design and Development.
- Developed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in writing the action classes and from beans for different modules using Spring MVC.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in writing the validation rules classes for general sever side validations for implementing validation rules as per the design.
- Developed back-end logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework, Multi-Threading.
- Worked on enhancements using JSP, Struts, database stored procedures and wrote SQL queries.
- Used UI components, Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules, validations using HTML5, applying styles using CSS, used JQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) data store for storing the records, prescriptions, bills etc. and accessed them using AWS SDK for Java utilizing NoSQL queries.
- Created SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Wrote backend scripts that performed maintenance tasks on the contract data using JDBC.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Deployed AJAX call for asynchronous data retrieval from back-end.
- Used Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Build & Deployment in WebSphere Application Server.
- Understanding server configuration and diagnose problems in a time sensitive manner.
- Code walk through, modules integration and unit testing.
- Fix problems discovered that are within the existing system functionality (Preventive Maintenance).
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Designed use cases, sequence and class diagrams, activities, states, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Used Validator framework for validation of client-side data and exception handling using Strut’s exception handler.
- Worked on Web services using standard Web protocols such as XML, SOAP, and HTTP.
- Involved in the Struts upgrade to 2.X which involved in changes to action class.
- Migrated Jsp's from Struts1 to Struts2 eliminating custom tags.
- Developing Java Web Services for different phases. Used Struts2 framework to handle application requests using SOAP web services. Implemented the data persistence using Hibernate.
- Used JDBC driver to connect to the Oracle database for all data transactions
- Developed the application using IntelliJ IDE and used WebLogic server to deploy the applications and worked on the JMS queues and configured on WebLogic server.
- Used SVN to manage the versions and Merge the code. Used Log back for writing the logs including errors, warnings, info.