- About 8 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE Technologies with knowledge of SDLC concepts.
- Developed Java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot framework.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Good work experience in writing SQL queries with major Relational Databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Extensive development experience on different IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, VScode and RAD.
- Worked in developing Web Services (SOAP) using JAX-WS.
- Good experience in developing applications with SOAP and RESTFul Web Services.
- Good Knowledge of Amazon Web Service (AWS) EC2 and Continuous Integration with Jenkins.
- Expertise in project documentation such as E-R Diagram, UML modeling.
- Experience working on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a blend of proficiency in Agile-Scrum.
- Experienced in version control tools like GIT and ticket tracking platforms like JIRA.
- Good Knowledge of Design patterns Singleton, Business delegator, Factory, Service locator etc.
- Extensive working experience of full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Experience in developing modern, responsive, and scalable web applications with Angular.
- Hands on working experience and knowledge of NoSQL on MongoDB.
- Excellent knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotations and XML based Configurations.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Maintained existing applications, adding new features as per business requirements.
- Experience in working on web servers like Apache and application servers like Web logic and Tomcat.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing and providing support during system testing.
- Participated in meetings with client to understand requirements and discuss various use cases.
- Developed web services to allow application to fetch data from different platforms (mainframe/IDMS).
- Worked in container-based technologies like Docker.
- Experienced with version controller GIT (Bitbucket, GitHub).
- Hands on experience in UML Modeling, Rational Rose.
- Good working experience in various Agile methodologies.
- Experience in integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications.
- Knowledge in resolving production issues, perform regression testing and deliver within end- user acceptance time.
- Maintained test proofs, documentation for Unit testing and system testing.
- Expertise in impact analysis caused due to bugs or application maintenance.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Good technical abilities and skills developed by determining work ethnic and self-learning.
Framework: Spring, Spring Boot, Angular
Databases: IDMS, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB
IDE: Eclipse, VScode, IntelliJ
Application Programing Interface: SOAP, REST, WSDL, AWS
Web Services: AWS, SOAP, REST
Version Control: GIT, BitBucket, GitHub, Soucetree
Build and testing tools: Junit, Log4j, Maven, Jenkins, Docker
Tools: SharePoint, Microsoft Office, SQL Server, Visio, RAD, SOAP UI, HP-ALM, Enterprise ArchitectRational Rose
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot
- Involved in preparing the technical design documents using UML data model representation,
- Use case diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked on NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Implemented Angular form validations and used Bootstrap to show error, warning, and info messages.
- Used Docker to create applications and services by encapsulating them in containers.
- Deployed spring boot applications using Docker container and Jenkins.
- Developed XML Schemas - XSD, DTD for the validation of XML documents.
- Used XML web services using SOAP to transfer data.
- Used DevOps to bring production issues, data migrations issues to backlog and story development.
- Worked on integrating various web services applications including AWS.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Deployment (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Created new REST web service operations and modified the existing web service's WADLs Web Application Description Language.
- Also used SOAP UI tool to test the REST web service operations.
- Worked on injecting dependencies into code using Spring IoC module of Spring Framework.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using Junit.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Participated in Agile Scrums and Sprints.
- Used Bitbucket GIT to store and maintain source code.
- Work closely with MySQL database in backend to interconnect with user interfaces using native complex SQL queries.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum sessions.
- Designed and developed a Restful APIs for different modules in the project using Spring Boot as per the requirement.
- Integrated Spring Security to validate the users.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views.
- Performed Web services testing between and third-party applications using Soap UI and performance functional testing of REST APIs using JMeter.
- Designed class and sequence diagrams for Modify and Add modules
- Built Java applications using Maven and deployed JAVA/J2EE applications through Application servers.
- Used GIT for version control tool for merging branches and used SourceTree to solve conflicts.
- Generating Unit Test cases with the help of internal tools Using JUNIT.
- Analysis of Business Requirements and Technical Requirements.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with MYSQL database as backend.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and Web Logic as the application server.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Recreating the existing applications which access Object Star (O*) database to Java applications with DB2/ORACLE databases.
- Worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and front end.
- Developed web services using SOAP as producer.
- Integrate batch and online modules in low level design as per presentation layer, business layer and database layer.
- Responsible for providing Hand-over document to end-users.
- Used Waterfall methodology as Software Development model for the project.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed SOAP webservices (consumer) to receive data from IDMS database through mainframe application.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD using Maven for build, GIT for version control.
- Hands-on experience of using SOAP UI tool to design, test WSDLs, install XML WSDL as per guidelines followed by experts.
- Worked in developing Web Services (SOAP) using JAX-WS.
- Involved in defect fixing and provide SIT support and track status in HP-ALM tool.
- Worked within an agile team and helped prioritize and scope feature requests to ensure that the biggest impact features were worked on first.