- Over 8+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer with solid understanding in all the phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process which incorporates Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementing and Documenting the whole life cycle utilizing different approaches like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven improvement.
- Strong knowledge of Object - Oriented Analysis/ Design (OOA & D) and development, database concepts, data modeling, mainly in enterprise web applications using J2EE.
- Hands on development experience in Core J2EE Patterns like Intercepting Filters, Front Controller, DTO, Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Façade etc.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE, JSP2.3, JSF, JMS, Servlets, Hibernate5, Spring, Web services, Soap, CVS, JNDI, GraphQL, Maven3.5, HTML5, Vue JS, Angular JS, JSTL, Java Scripts, JDBC, XML, XSLT.
- Hands-on experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in working with open-source frameworks like spring, Struts & ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Strong Knowledge in Spring Framework such as Spring BOOT, CORE, Reactive, MVC, IOC, JPA, REST and Spring Cloud (PCF) and Spring Framework, Spring Cloud Streams, Hibernate and developed strategy for integrating internal security models with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Hands on development experience in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Async API and swagger APIs.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, JMS, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI and also implemented JSON Restful web services.
- Experienced in asynchronous processing of messages using RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ.
- Experience and in-depth Knowledge of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS), extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, DynamoDB, Glacier, Redshift, Autoscaling, KMS, Route 53, Security Groups, Cloud Watch, CloudFront, AWS Lambda, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI, Ops Works.
- Experience working with cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Rackspace, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry etc. and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Couch DB, PostgreSQL, HBase, Oracle NoSQL database etc.
- Highly skilled in deployment data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS Services.
- Have good knowledge in Angular forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Programmed using ES6, React and Redux on a daily basis.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies like XML Schemas, XSL, XSLT, SAX and DOM Parsers
- Hands on experience in JMS, MQ Series and SOA (BPEL, ESB and OWSM).
- Experience on developing Applications using Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, and NetBeans IDE.
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server8.5, WebLogic Application server10.3, Tomcat9.0, JBoss7.1 Application Server.
- Good understanding of Perl and Python Scripting.
- Extensive working with Amazon web Services like using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and AMI with Linux.
- Designed Splunk dashboards for AWS ECS Fargate Applications. Basic knowledge on Splunk application KPIs dashboard.
- Basic knowledge of using Ajax techniques to make Webpages user friendly and having understanding capability of containerization concepts and tools, Docker specifically.
- Experience in configuring continuous integrations using Jenkins for Maven3.5.
- Manage all CM tools (JIRA, Confluence, Zeppelin, ANT, and Git) and their usage / process ensuring traceability, repeatability, quality, and support.
- Good experience in NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra and relational data modeling, object-relational integration (ORM).
- Extensive experience in Oracle 11g, My-SQL, SQL Server Database Query. Experience in writing Stored Procedures, triggers using PL/SQL.
- Expertise in version control tools like SVN, CVS, GitHub, Tortoise and Clear Case.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying Apache MAVEN, ANT applications using Kubernetes, debugging through logging frameworks like log4j, Log back.
- Experience in making the Devops pipelines using OpenShift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Experience in developing automation framework for functional and regression testing using Selenium, JUnit, TestNG.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA 11, J2EE, PYTHON.
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, DWR, Log4j, JSF, JPA, ExtJS 4.0, Hibernate, MyBatis, iBatis, Vaadin, Cucumber.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, My SQL, SQL Server, HSQL, DB2, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MS Access, Cascade.
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, Erwin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL Workbench.
IDE/HTML Editors: IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Atom, Visual Studio Code Beta, Eclipse, Web Strom, NetBeans.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, TDD, SDLC, BDD.
AWS Cloud Technologies: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, DynamoDB, Cloud Formation, S3, Glacier, Route53, VPC, Lambda, Auto Scaling, Kubernetes, Dockers, Red shift, SNS, SQS, SWS and SES, Spring cloud, Microservices, Netflix, Eureka, OpenShift.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, mocha, chai, Mockito, Selenium, Postman, RabbitMQ.
Operating Systems: Windows (NT/2000/XP/Vista/2000), Mac, UNIX, and LINUX
Source Control: Git, GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian STASH, Bitbucket.
Services: SOA architecture, RESTFUL/SOAP, Microservices, Axis 2, Apache CXF
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache Axis2, JBOSS, WebLogic, Red Hat Apache web server, Apache Cassandra, Glass Fish, IBM WebSphere8, Jetty 9.4, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5, Apache Kafka.
DevOps Technologies: Jenkins, Hudson, Ant, Maven, Gradle, IBM Urban Code Deploy, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, git/stash/bitbucket, Docker, PowerShell script, Shell, Groovy script, Amazon Web Service (AWS).
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer with AWS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in Scrum and sprint meetings.
- Configure and run gulp tasks in NodeJS runtime and handle injection, CSS pre-processing, minifying, test-running, and building-sync.
- Used angular-cli tool to configure the angular project and build it for development of Angular application using Angular 8.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume API using Component based architecture provided by angular 8.
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for production and development systems for both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS and implemented code per coding standards and created AngularJS Controller to isolate the scopes to perform operations and extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Coded Oracle Stored procedures/packages to create & drop jobs using DBMS Scheduler.
- Used Vaadin components like panel, text box, text area, tree and JSP to design and develop the UI layer.
- Developed JSP pages to render based on the Liferay roles assigned to the application users.
- Developed portlets, business components using Liferay APIs.
- Using Liferay Service Builder developed portlets to perform automated Database CRUD operations.
- Expertise in front-end development in working with AJAX frameworks: Angular 8 (typescript), Angular JS, jQuery, Sencha, YUI, DWR and Dojo.
- Providing simple light weight solutions for complex problems by identifying right design patterns, right algorithms, and data structures by analyzing requirements in-coming / out-going stakeholders and various key factors like usage frequency scalability robustness extensibility and performance.
- Integrated the different pages to be a single page application using Angular 8 and Typescript.
- Implemented the appliance using Spring Boot Framework and handled the safety using Spring Security.
- UsedJava 8 Method Referencesfeature to point to methods by their names and usedfunctional Interfaces.
- MaintainedInterfacecompatibility andconcurrencyin the project usingJava 8new features like default, static methods, and Concurrency API.
- Working experience on serverless deployments through AWS CLI.
- Architect and design serverless application CI/CD by using AWS Serverless (Lambda) application model.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a mixture of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and also worked with Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper.
- Worked on ES6/ES7 - modules, arrow functions, block scoping, promises, rest and spread, generators, template literals, restructuring, async and await, maps and set.
- Created REST API using Node.js to consume data in the User Interface.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them Roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Beanstalk and EC2.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application and Amazon Cloud Watch is used to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- MYSQL was used as the database for the application which was hosted in the cloud using Amazon RDS service.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases/ applications.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer with AWS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) like Design, Development, and testing phases, and developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Acquired process awareness for software development and deployment.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and developing Spring MVC, based applications with very less configuration.
- Worked in Node.js based Microservices.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web Services using Node.JS.
- Implemented MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, Value Object, Data Access Object, Business Object paradigm.
- Developed a server-side application to interact with databases using Node.JS.
- Developed RESTful Services with Java using Node.js. Coding for consuming the REST APIs, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required formats.
- Developed powerful Single Page Application and dynamic responsive Web Application with Angular5.
- Experienced in Angular 2.0 Template basics, Template directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data Binding. Advise team on best practices for Angular 2.0 component driven architecture.
- Create DynamoDB tables using Cloud formation template (CFT) and apply autoscaling to the tables using provisioned, on-demand capacity modes.
- Used NOSQL database Amazon DynamoDB to store data of trades, securities, tax lots by PCF applications.
- Worked on creating, retrieving, updating, and deleting documents in MongoDB.
- Implemented modular approaches for backend on AWS's Elastic Beanstalk and implemented interfacing with MySQL/Aurora DB on AWS's RDS, allowing for scalability.
- SDN, NFV, IP and Mobility business development activities with mobile, media and web accounts.
- Implemented Custom Exceptions depending on the API Responses.
- Implemented BDD through Cucumber.
- Created the Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Developed Mockito and JUnit test cases to improve code coverage.
- Experience in writing unit tests using JUnit and Easy Mock.
- Tested the performance of our API using SoapUI, Postman, and JMeter.
- Used Jenkins server for code monitoring during code integration phase.
- Utilize EBS to store persistent data and mitigate failure by using snapshots.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on an everyday basis.
- Worked in an Agile based development environment and participated in Retrospective, Scrum sessions for better understanding, communication among team members.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Twinsburg, OH
- Addressing heavy traffic situations and migrating user-specific data off service instances and into a shared by using Microservices.
- Involved in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in Agile methodology.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Extensively involved in coding with Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Java I/O, and Generics to implement some business logic.
- Used Core, Context, and Security, Bean modules of Spring Framework.
- Done POC on auto scaling DynamoDB tables using Cloud Formation Template (CFT) and AWS Console.
- Developed business components by using Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Annotations, Spring Cloud & Persistence layer by using Hibernate/JPA along with Web Services (RESTful).
- Used Bitbucket for repository management, Bamboo for build management and application deployment.
- Wrote Automated shell scripts to ensure OpenShift -Environment is monitored end to end so that we can monitor in Bank's internal script-based Monitoring tool.
- Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages.
- Designed and built highly available private cloud and migrating large production systems on PCF.
- Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tools to deploy the Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service and implemented authentication by using OAuth2 Security Framework.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing RESTful API web services.
- All the functionalities are implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Spring JDBC.
- Designed REST and SOAP services.
- Handling orchestration service and rule engine which is implemented in NodeJS.
- Responsible for gathering and understanding the system requirements by interacting with clients.
- Developed a HTTPS server and implemented features to serve different file types (TLS)
- Used React-Router to turn applications into Single Page Application.
- Used ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating Google map’s location search on the webpage.
- Used jQuery framework for creating front end applications and for Client-Side validations.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL Statements & triggers for the effective retrieval storage of data into the database.
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring JDBC template to store the data in Oracle database.
- Involved in maintaining and updating the procedure for ETL process.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries using correlated subqueries, joins, and recursive queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Created a JUnit test suite to automate the testing of the business logic.
- Automate the web application using Selenium-Automation tools.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger another Lambda function.
- Created computing and data resources on AWS using EC2.
- Configure Jenkins to build Jobs for (CI) and (CD)and write Python scripts on top of it.
- Administered and deployed applications into WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Test Cases and performed unit tests using JUnit with Mockito Framework.
- Tested REST API using REST Assured framework and Used Log4j for logging and tracing the messages.
- Design Shell scripts to filter and transform the huge amount of data in troubleshooting the issues.
- Created JSON request and validated the response using postman Interceptor and Swagger UI.
- Used GIT for version control and involved in writing the build scripts using Maven.
- Used JIRA for defect management and to keep track of bugs and issues.
- Application developed on Agile methodologies scrum and iterative method process.
Environment: Java 8.0, Spring 4, Hibernate 4.2, Spring batch, Spring Boot, JPA, JMS, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Eclipse, Oracle 10g, Swagger UI, Log4j, JIRA, Pure XML, Web Services, Kafka, Microservices, JPCF, REST UI.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developed N-tier client-server business application software using MVC Architecture.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Liferay plugins Java/Spring MVC portlet development and Liferay administration.
- Performance tuning enhancement for current and migrated Liferay site.
- Liferay training/guidance for team members.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object to handle database operations.
- Worked on System security with the use of SSL (Secure socket layer), encryption and used role-based security.
- JSON being light in nature was used as the chief source of communication between the server and application.
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts, Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Involved in writing JSP using Bean, Logic, HTML, and Iterate Tags.
- Implemented SOAP to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Used the spring validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Spring Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed user interface with Java Server Pages, Ajax support to speed up the application form filling.
- WSDL has been used to expose Web Services.
- Used Apache Axis as the Web Service framework for creating and consuming Web Service clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Designed various tables required for the project using Oracle database.
- Involved in writing the Maven build file to build and deploy the application.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases and Ant Build Script.
- Used Log4J to capture the logging information.
Java J2EE Developer
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Java Servlets extensively and used JDBC for database access.
- Used various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Command Pattern for the implementation of the application.
- Designed coded and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, JNDI, JTS, Java Mail API, XML.
- Used Swing Layout managers and Swing components for creating desktop applications.
- Worked with VSS Version control to create a virtual library of computer files.
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Jakarta Struts framework at presentation tier.
- Used Struts frameworks and MVC design patterns to complete several projects on complex areas of development including user interface design, batch processing, stored procedure development, XML, data exchange and integration.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Designed and Developed UI using JSP by following MVC architecture.
- Developed the application using Struts framework. The views are programmed using JSP pages with the struts tag library, Model is the combination of EJB’s, and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- The Java Message Service (JMS) API used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like Oracle.
- Developed back-end PL/SQL packages, UNIX shell scripts for data migration and batch processing.
- Created and customized UNIX shell scripts for automating regular maintenance and batch jobs.
- Implemented core java Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling, and OOPs concepts.
- Involved in coding, building java applications using Core java, Multithreading, JSP and Servlet.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing Junit.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, Junit, MVC Design Pattern, EJB 2.0, Eclipse, Putty, MySQL, Apache Tomcat Server.