- Overall 7+ years of experience in Design & Development of Enterprise Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services in Java/J2EE and related technologies.
- As a Java/J2EE Developer, expert in gathering Requirements and System Analysis, Experienced in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of analysis, design, developing, documenting, testing, and performance tuning.
- Very good knowledge in working with IOC frameworks like Spring and Spring AOP, ORM, MVC and Spring Boot framework like Struts, Spring.
- Experience in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Experience working with J2EE and related JAVA technologies JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JNDI and JMS.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services design development and deployment using WSDL,REST, UDDI, JAXP, JAXB, SAX, DOM, XSLT, Apache AXIS, SOAP Web Services.
- Proficient in using Object Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD) principles, UML and Rational Rose, Object Oriented Design Patterns in building high performance applications.
- Experience in using JSP and Servlets to create web interfaces.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Angular.JS, EXT.JS, Backbone.JS, Node.JS, React.JS.
- Proficient in programming by using the IDE such asEclipse, IntelliJ.
- Experience on using Angular 7 by implementing the new features of CLI prompts, DoBootstrap and ngDoBootstrap.
- Good knowledge with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with Bower based on running in the Node.js environment.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Well experience in Design and Development of database systems using RDBMS concepts including Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, PostgreSQL, MySQL and experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, T - SQL, Stored procedures, prepared statements and triggers.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and proficiency in developing SQL in JDBC as well as client server environments.
- Good Experience in using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Well versed with J2EE Design Patterns like DAO, Service Locator, Value Object, Business Delegate Pattern, Front Controller Pattern, Singleton, MVC, Session facade etc.
- Developed reusable solution to maintain proper coding standard across different java project. Proficiency with the application servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in working with Integrated Development Environment like Eclipse, GitHub, Rational Application Developer and Rational Software Architect.
- Experience in working on Version Control tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT.
- Experience in writing Build Scripts using Shell Scripts, ANT, MAVEN and using CI (Continuation Integration) tools like Continuum, Jenkins and Hudson.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases using Junit Frameworks like Mockito, JMock.
- Strong knowledge on working with Jasmin-Karma, Protractor for client side unit testing and Experience on working client side build tools like npm, Grunt, Gulp, Bower.
- Good knowledge on Angular 8 which includes data binding and used to define the communication between a component and the DOM.
- Angular 8 mainly concentrates on the defining interactive applications without worrying about pushing and pulling data.
- Skilled in using automated functional testing tools like Selenium and test driven development using JUnit and debug tools like log4j.
- Hands on Experience with regression, load testing and performance testing framework JMeter.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Cross platform-working experience with UNIX, Linux variants such as Red Hat & Solaris and Windows.
- An organized professional with immensely strong leadership capabilities with excellent project management and communication skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, XML
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSF, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JMS, EJB, Junit, Log4j and JDBC
Web Development: HTML, Java Script, AJAX, DOJO, HTML5, XHTML & DHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 7, Angular 8, Node JS, Backbone JS, React JS, Express JS
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, spring, iBatis, JSTL
XML/Web Services: REST, JSON, JAX-RS (JERSEY, CXF), ESB (JBoss Fuse), XML, SOAP, JAX-WS (AXIS, AXIS2, CXF) WSDL, UDDI, JAXB, DOM &SAX
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic
Methodologies/Design Patterns: Agile, Scrum, OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO Factory pattern, singleton, Factory, prototype, DTO and SAO design patterns.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB, Cassandra
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Net beans RAD, Visual Studio, STS and JBuilder
Tools: Selenium, JMeter, Soap UI, Protractor, npm, MQ, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Quick Build, SVN, Clear Case, CVS, Junit, Mockito, Apache camel, Rally Dev, SQL Developer, TOAD, Dojo Toolkit, AWS, Rational Rose
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Full Stack Java Developer
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement in the calls of the application.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Deployment (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Worked with agile methodology from gathering requirements and bringing up the use cases and working effectively with the changing requirements.
- Developed Rest API’s using spring boot, and Apache Cassandra datastax. Developed Rest API to consume Soap and Rest service by creating Soap and Rest client’s.
- Designed and developed web applications in Core Java, Spring, Spring Boot, My Batis, and Hibernate.
- Stored Kafka producers to stream the data from rest API’s to Kafka topics.
- Developed micro services using Kafka as the messaging framework for communications using queues between microservices with Spring Boot, which is radically fast in building Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Developed Rest microservices using Spring Boot to call Cassandra and apply fallback options to call the system of record services (SOAP or Rest API) to fetch the data in case of inconsistency.
- Good experience in Design and Development of database systems using RDBMS concepts including Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and experience in writing SQL queries, also worked with No Sql DB Cassandra.
- Worked on developing cloud configuration for spring boot applications and deploying the application on cloud environment.
- Implemented and executed automated test scripts using cucumber, and JMeter to test the performance, used SOAP UI and postman as the web service testing tools for API Testing.
- Accomplished with creating Test Plans, defining Test Cases, reviewing and maintaining Test Scripts, interacting with team members in fixing errors and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Unit, System Integrated Test and Customer Test.
- Worked on JMeter scripts to perform and analyse Performance Testing.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases using Junit Frameworks like Mockito and Mock and performs Unit, Integration testing also worked with TDD.
- Working closely with the clients, gathering requirements and helping them with the end to end testing and fix the issues with the code as needed by maintaining CI.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issue) that involved data inconsistencies etc.
- Experience in using Log4J, and Version Control using SVN, Git. Initially used SVN as version control tool later used GIT after migrating the Services from SVN to GIT.
- Involved in analysing and resolving defects in postproduction and production resolved performance issues and participated in code reviews.
- Involved in resolving NVS Issues and all security related vulnerabilities using fortify Workbench. Fixed Sonar issues and Jenkins builds.
- Experience in configuring Jenkins builds Jobs and executing the jobs to release the required artifacts.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Worked on Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects. Worked with MySQL, Oracle.
- Involved in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) at the end of the test phases with the requirements collected from the user.
- Used repository like GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used simple Maven projects and Maven Archetypes projects for developing applications and provided JAR files for UI application use.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Experience in working with different operating systems like Windows and UNIX/Linux.
Environment: Java 8,11,Spring Batch, Spring Boot, IntelliJ, GIT, Bitbucket, Log4j, Oracle10g, TOAD, Jenkins, Angular 6, Spring MVC, IOP, Rest,Oracle, JBoss, SOAP UI, AWS, JSP, PCF, Splunk, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, XML,Selenium, Remedy, CSS, Postman,DHTML, Junit 4.4, UNIX, Maven, Agile Scrum, JIRA.
Confidential, New Jersey
Full Stack Java Developer
- Created interactive web pages and applications by usage of HTML, CSS, Angular JS, NodeJS and jQuery.
- Created Angular JS controllers and services.
- Called Rest web services through Angular js services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Used IntelliJ as development tool, Tomcat as application server, Git and SVN was used for version controlling.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 7 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Developed applications by using bundle budget and implemented angular elements and used the used the concept of Native script of Angular 7.
- Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services.
- Designed and implemented the RESTAPI for the UI screen through the mobile user can leave their phone number and the convenient time so as to have the Customer Service Representative would call them back at the provided number and as per their mentioned convenient time.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Handled many of the errors for web page by using the error handling features over Angular 7.
- Installed NodeJS and utilized the npm with Grunt for the build.
- Used jQuery Selectors to show and hide the particular content.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Experience in developingsingle page applications(SPA) usingAngularJS, using various angular modules like UI-router.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS.
- Used the Rest Templates in the spring services to call the rest web services.
- Designed and reviewed the test scenarios and scripts for given functional requirements and automated test cases in Selenium.
- Used Web Services (SOAP & WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules.
- Created the spring Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views.
- Worked on NoSQL data base MongoDB and Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data
- Used Maven tool for dependency management and used Jenkins for continues integration.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements and used JBoss as application server.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization and maintained Docker Images and containers.
- Wrote REST APIs in java 7 to support internalization, and apps to help our buyer team visualize and set portfolio performance targets.
- Written client interfaces and implementation classes to consume the web services.
- Created and deployed the service applications in application server like tomcat and integration projects on Fuse ESB server.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, accessory code generation, and version control GIT.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug.
- Worked in an agile environment delivering output in sprints and participating in scrums.
Environment: jQuery, Angular 7, NodeJS, Spring MVC, IOP, Rest, IntelliJ,Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Eclipse, Oracle, JBoss Fuse ESB, SOAP UI, AWS, EC2, JSP, JSF(Rich Faces), Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, XML,Selenium, XSLT, CSS, DOM, Grunt, GWT, Docker DHTML, D3.js, Junit 4.4, GIT, Bitbucket, Log4j, Oracle10g, TOAD, UNIX, Maven, Jenkins, Agile Scrum, JIRA.
Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP and jQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Integrated jQuery Grid View for all Data View for the product.
- Designed and reviewed the test scenarios and scripts for given functional requirements and automated test cases in Selenium.
- Worked on the application developed using HTML5, CSS3, JSON, and Node.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Dockers and Node.js
- Developed web technologies using React.js.
- Used various Angular 4 custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.JS and Node.JS.
- Used IntelliJ as Integrated Development Environment IDE.
- Worked with technologies such as jQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive and user friendly.
- Performed Unit testing on angular applications using tools like Karma and Jasmine.
- Created templates, menus, pages, categories, blocks using Drupal and Used Drupal Views module for controlling the presentation of lists of content.
- Used XHTML and CSS styles for developing the pixel perfect web pages.
- Involved in designing and developing of Object Oriented methodologies using UML and Use Case, Class Diagrams.
- Performed web service testing and Database Testing using SQL queries.
- Made the Persistence of Objects using JPA framework.
- Worked on Angular JS features like Two Way Binding, CustomDirectives,Controllers,Filters,Servicesand Project Architecture, React JS features like Components, Lifecycle methods, and unidirectional data flow using the Flux Architecture
- Created a separate Data source module which was reused from all Fuse modules.
- Developed different modules on Java, J2EE, springs and Struts which are a part of the whole software life cycle which involves developing and implementing the application.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications using Restful APIs along with Jersey APIs and JAX-RS.
- Helped accelerate the company’s expansion by developing a mobile application utilizing XML-RPC and JSON.
- Developed Web services (SOAP and REST) to expose the business methods to external services.
- Developed Web Enable client FIX interface for order routing and developed test cases.
- Developed a messaging queue and Active MQ using JMS messaging to notify return messages post execution.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Used Team Studio and Build Manager tools to develop Notes applications and promote the new design to test environment.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with jQuery, Spring MVC.
- Developed data access objects to encapsulate all database specific code using JDBC API.
- Extensively Implemented user interface designs from UI specifications and product requirements.
- Involved in finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Developed SQL scripts for data migration.
- Collaborated with team members in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
- Developed web interface for Users Modules using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Scrip and AJAX with spring frame work.
- Used spring framework for transfer the data from GUI to DB with Ajax frame work.
- Designed user friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using jQuery.
- Implemented Spring IOC & AOP.
- Extensively worked on Core Java concepts and expertise in collection framework
- Developed business logic and Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Implemented Restful services by JaxRs, CXF API’s.
- Implemented DAO (Data Access Object) design pattern to access data from DB2.
- Data Access programming using IBatis
- Developed using J2EE design patterns like Command Pattern, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Value Object Patterns.
- Expertise in using DB2 database.
- Used ANT Scripts to build and deploy the applications on WebSphere application server.
- Used JMS for programs to create, send and receive messages by using different modules like publisher, subscriber messaging and point to point messaging using IBM-MQ-Series
- Used log4j for debugging the application.
- Involved in Configuration of data source and deployment of application in development, Test and Production.
- GIT for version Controlling.
- Used J-Unit test cases to test the application and performed random checks to analysis the portability, reliability and flexibility of the project.
- Development process the Scrum, Iterative Agile methodologies for web Application.
- Involved in configuration setting for Development, Test, and Production Environment.
- Developed the Application using JSF Framework.
- Wrote reusable components for presentation end to use across all the other modules in the applications such as pagination, dynamic rending of table data with customized view etc.
- Designed new models with an Object Oriented approach using JS and jQuery components for CRM application for customer service.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Experience in using jQuery for the Webpage’s.
- Used JS for custom client-side validation and DOM manipulations.
- Involved in OOA/Design, UML Modelling and in developing Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams, Behavioural Diagrams (Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams).
- Developed design Patterns like Factory and Singleton and used extensively.
- Developed configuration classes for accessing configuration and database information.
- Used JDBC to connect to back end database Oracle.
- Used MySQL extensively by developing different tables and run SQL queries on them.
- Performed analysis of defects associated with Application to Application interfaces, helping to identify the root cause and the team that needs to fix the problem.
- Developed project by using Maven build tool to build and deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Conducted unit and integration testing using JUnit. Involved in project enhancements and maintenance.