- Over seven years of customer service experience.
- 10 years management experience supervising a staff of approximately 15 employees.
- Designing a mySQL database for an ordering system for Confidential .
Languages: Kotlin, Jetpack Compose, Java, HTML, XML, Unix/Linux, Python, MySQL.
Programs: Android Studio, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Eclipse, R Studio, AWS.
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Design Patterns, Database creation.
Confidential, Philadelphia PA
- Created custom RecyclerView lists
- Created LazyColumns with Composable functions
- Applied Material Design guidelines for all new mocks and UI changes.
- Used Glide for image processing
- Used Retrofit and Moshi to process API
- Used Room for local data storage.
- Utilized MVVM for data persistence and to reduce codebase footprint.
- Utilized Dagger - Hilt for dependency injection
- Utilized Junit and Espresso for unit and ui testing
Confidential, Westville, NJ
- Supervise up to 15 employees during overnight shifts.
- Create over 10 reports regarding critical business information for the management team.
- Ensure accurate production of invoices and loading slips.
- Ensured excellent customer service while working independently for up to 12 hours.
- Operated equipment in a safe and efficient manner.