- Having 6+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Product Testing in both the Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Strong experience with Software methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience working with Java 8 Lambdas, Functional Interfaces and integrated Stream API into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections.
- Extensive experience working in Spring 4.0/5.0 framework, Struts framework, Object Relational Mapping Hibernate 7.2/7.1 framework and web services.
- Experience using Spring MVC 2.5.1/2.5.2 , Spring Boot 2.7.1, Spring DAO, Spring Data, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Strong work experience in application integration and communicating using SOA, Web Services such as JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, XML and RESTFUL web services.
- Experience in working with Restful Web Services and implementing RESTAPI's in numerous Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, MVC 5.2/5.0, Data Access Object, UML and Enterprise Application Integration.
- Experience of Working onMicrosoftAzureusingAzureVM’s and app servicesfor running of instances,Azurecosmos and Sqlfor storage of data,App insightsfor creatingalertsand monitorAPI calls.
- Implementedpivotal cloud foundry(PCF)to deployIAAS or PAAS andto run own applications in bash and Python scripting with focus on DevOps tools,CI/CDand AWS Cloud Architecture.
- Expertise in design and development of Micro Services based Cloud Native systems using Spring Boot, Spring MVC Rest services, Spring cloud APIs like Eureka, Config Server, Hystrix dashboard, Circuit Breaker.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, and Kafka as message queue.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Hands on experience with Amazon web services (AWS) and Amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers) and Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Experience in developing applications using Micro Services architecture. Expertise in spring4.0 based Micro Services, and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries, using Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like Cassandra DB and Mongo DB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Experience in version control system tools like GIT, CVS and SVN and Experience in unit testing the applications using Junit, TDD Framework.
- Worked on implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC) in using version control tools like Rational Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, CVS (Concurrent Version System).
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, SVN, CVS, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic and Apache Tomcat application Servers.
Languages: Java (J2SE 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5 , JEE 6 / 5), J2EE, JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x/3.x, Python, C++
Frame Works: Spring5.0/4.0, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Struts, Hibernate 4.x/3.x
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x, Web Logic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x, JBoss 7.0, JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (REST, REST API), WSDL
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, EBS
Build Tools: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Google cloud, Azure, CI/CD
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Confidential MQ, Apache Kafka, JAXRS, JAX:WS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Databases: MYSQL, SQL Server, Oracle 11g, Mongo DB, Sybase and Cassandra
Version Control: GIT, CVS, Clear case, SVN, Maven, JIRA
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology
Other Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 3.x, Gradle3.x, Jenkins (CI), Rational Rose, Log4J, Docker, Kubernetes
Senior Java Software Engineer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, designing, coding, and testing implemented all web applications withobject-oriented principleanddesign patterns.
- Designed and Developed User Interactive (UI) Web pages using HTML5, ReactJS, Bootstrap, CSS, JSX, jQuery, AJAX and NodeJS, Spring REST using Micro services.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Worked with Spring 5 framework at Business Tier and uses spring container for initializing services and used Spring core annotations for Dependency Injection such as Bean, Component, Repository, Auto wired etc.
- Worked with SOAP framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapping using Hibernate annotations responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, and Spring test support.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls unit test cases for various react components using JEST and Enzyme.
- Participated in development of a well responsive Single page application CCA using AngularJS framework, Java 8 in conjunction with HTML5, CSS3 Standards used Apache Kafka in handling messaging services.
- Developing internal Web Application in Groovy/Grails with Mongo DB as a data store. Using the IntelliJ Idea 15.0.4 IDE with the latest Grails 3.1.1 SDK.
- Implemented Restful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls fromAngular7 and parsed the data to project to the client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Experience in Micro services development using Spring Boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Worked onCI/CDdeployment pipeline usingBitbucket, Atlassian Bamboo, AWS ECR,Harness, Docker containers and Rancher for managingKubernetesclusters.
- Deployed Spring MVC based micro services Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console provide thought leadership forclouddevelopertechnology insideGoogleand collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to streamline or improve adoption ofGoogleCloudPlatform.
- UsedExpresswithNodeJStocreate Web services which consume data fromAzurecosmos DB worked on Mongo DB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replications, schema design.
- Worked on creating service classes for Monitoring calls to the application to send as metrics to Grafana using Graphite API Integration and New Relic.
- Used Apache Maven to build the application. Implementing the micro services using Java/J2EE in monitoring the EAR builds in Jenkins environment for phase 4 & phase 5 EPICS application.
- Consumed Restful web services using apache Http Client for the data coming from external systems designed, developed and migrated custom Mongo applications specific to client needs.
- Worked with JIRA for project management, tracking and monitoring errors reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring 5.0, Spring Boot 2.7.1, Spring MVC, SOAP, Hibernate7.2, Micro services, REST, REST API, CSS3, XML, Angular7, AngularJS, PL/SQL2.3, CI/CD, Mongo DB, Kubernetes, AWS1.3.580, Google Cloud, PCF, Apache Kafka2.5.0, Docker19.03.12, JAX-RS, JUnit4.13x, Mockito, SCDF, Jenkins 2.0.
Java Full Stack Engineer
Confidential, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Requirement Analysis and documentation as per SDLC Methodologies using Agile Methodology (SCRUM) for gathering the Requirements, Design, Analysis, Development, Data Validation and System Testing.
- Implemented Spring Boot withMicro servicesto divide the application into various orchestral applications generated REST APIs using JAX-RS implementation and created RESTAPIs like POST, GET, and PUT etc. from scratch.
- Implemented Spring 4.0 Retry based on Hystrix circuit breaker fall back response designedweb applicationsusingtechnologieslikeNodeJSandtool Web Storm.
- Designed and implemented the application usingJSP, Spring MVC, Spring Annotations, Spring Transactions, Spring MVC, Hibernate and JDBC. Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection
- Worked on Agile development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD) and established efficient loggingandException HandlingusingSpring AOP
- Used Spring IOC/Dependency Injection extensivelySpring MVCandSpring Securityforconfiguring crosscutting concerns like logging, security.
- Used SOAP Web Service and deployed applications on Apache Tomcat serve added support to login page to Inside View with Microsoft OAuth APIs.
- Experience in making web pages at the client-side dynamic by using jQuery to make the HTML5 and CSS3 code to interact with the J2EE functions
- Implemented Hystrix circuit breaker pattern to handle timeout errors when the target services are down in managing Mongo DB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Implemented micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Micro services, and enabled discovery leveraging AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access.
- Expertise working with Kubernetes to automate deployment, scaling and management of web Containerized applications.
- UsedAngular 6to do the data binding and making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Created REST from scratch consuming the data from the SOAP XML and published them in API management team.
- Participated in all development activities within Agile development methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD) environment
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating Kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency Dynatrace for performance metrics and finding the root cause analysis.
- Using Jenkins for CI/CD, using Ant, Maven for build, GIT for version control experience with Circle CI, GitHub, and Productive Auto Scaling (PAS).
- Used Eclipse as theIDEand used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, and accessory code generation.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, and Bash.
- Hosted the application on WebSphere and used Maven as the build automation tool Restfulservice to transfer data inJSON/XMLformat between front-end and server withAJAX.
- UsedLog4jto capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues developedGITcontrols to track and maintain the different version of the project.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Involved in design, development and testing of the application used both agile and waterfall model for application development extensively use hibernate for mapping files.
- Developed J2EE Architecture was implemented using Spring based on the MVC pattern client interaction for any new Functionality and monitoring request analysis.
- Implemented the different UI Components like Data-tables, Calendar installed and developed JBoss server 4.0 and web logic 8.0, 10.0 with MySQL.
- Extensively used HTML, CSS to create dynamic web page contents and images used in the website developed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams & Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the user interfaces using JSP embedded with JSTL based on MVC architecture interacted with Web Services using SOAP using HTTP through XML serialization AngularJS Routing for navigating between screens and developed several reusable directives
- Created functional specification documents, UI prototypes, and unified modelling language (UML) diagrams implemented Micro services architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Created Java Servlets, deployed as EAR file, connected to SQL server database using JDBC deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Participated in daily stand up SCRUM agile meetings as part of the AGILE process for reporting the day to day developments of the work done.
- Extensively used Spring Restful web services for designing the endpoints applied Multithreading Spring MVC on data export to reduce process time
- Developed the business logic using Java Beans and Session Beans and Modelled EJB’S and other classes using Rational Rose.
- Made use of ANT 1.7 to build and packing the application and Using Servlets developed Event Logging & Error Reporting application.
- Developed view pages and JavaBeans (JSP, JavaBeans, and HTML) and also developed GIT controls to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Developed system to access to legacy system database (JDBC) database tables, stored procedures, and functions and wrote user manuals and other training material.
- Used Log4J for logging Framework and Junit for unit testing.
Environment: JDK 1.6, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Micro services, JDBC, XML, Oracle, JSP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST, REST API, ANT 1.7, SOAP, Core Java (AWT/SWING), MVC, AngularJS, EJB’s, JBOSS 4.0, Web logic 10.0, MySQL, Junit.
Java Software Developer
- Responsible for developing the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, Custom Tags, Struts-Html tag library and Apache Tiles.
- Created and maintained the Spring MVC framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and SOAP Web Service and deployed applications on Apache Tomcat serve
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IEDeveloperTool bar for IE.
- Used spring framework andJ2EEcomponents and utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes,complex services and database interaction
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server implemented Unit and Integration test cases with JUNIT Framework based on Functional Flow.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for the unit testing of various modules extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Used ANT/MAVEN for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files javacollections API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Developed REST API using Spring MVC, Spring Security project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and developed good working environment.