- Around 10 years of experience on components of APIGEE Environment like APIGEE Baas, APIGEE Edge, APIGEE developer portal Exposure to complete SDLC starting from requirements gathering and performed object - oriented analysis and design.
- Worked extensively with API Management product of Apigee edge in consuming the API’s in implementing customer use cases.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SSL, OAuth 2.0, API key.
- Experience providing Apigee Edge Platform diagnostic and troubleshooting ability.
- Have extensive worked on coding and development of Apigee Edge.
- Worked on REST based services and SOAP based services.
- Have considerable knowledge in developing/designing API Developer Portal built on Drupal which allows App developers to use and access API's.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, spring, JSF, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), and Micro Services.
- Experience providing Web Service design using Representational State Transfer (REST) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
- Proficient in HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, SSL3.0(Secure Socket Layer 1 way and 2way SSL) and TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1(Transport Layer Security) protocols.
- Experience in database development skills like MySQL, PL/SQL and MS Access, Oracle 9i to 11g, SQL Server and NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, CVS, GIT, GitHub.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding User requirements and System specifications.
- Creative team player with good communication and interpersonal, analysis skills with ability to lead the team of developers.
- Experienced in creating swaggers, reviewing swaggers.
- Worked on consumer provisioning process.
- Worked on designing API proxies, creating swaggers, publishing swaggers on Drupal developer portals.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP, Unix
Java Skills: JDBC, Java, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, Java Beans
Requirement Gathering: Swagger
Frame works: Struts, Hibernate, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Microservices
Web Services: REST, SOAP
RDBMS: Oracle11g, MySQL
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, AJAX, CSS, JSON
Web services: SOAP, Restful Web Services
Programming: Apigee, C, C++, JAVA, J2EE
App Servers: WAS Server, WAS CE, Tomcat5, BEA WebLogic8.1/9.0, Glassfish
Version Control tools: GIT, SVN
IDES/Tools: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, STS
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. APIGEE Developer
- Work extensively with API Management product of Apigee Edge in consuming the API’s in implementing customer use cases.
- I have used Apigee for the creation, deployment, debug & maintenance of all client facing APIs.
- Implement Security mechanism (OAUTH 2.0) of the APIs using Apigee Edge platform.
- Create design documents for the API integration architecture.
- Responsible for securing API proxies using various mechanisms like API Key, OAuth, LDAP, Content Protection policies in Apigee Edge.
- Document API’s in Apigee developer portal and used as content management system (CMS).
- Integrate services with management analytics and helped in improving the API performance and maintenance.
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 (Authorization Code and Client Credentials) integrated with SSO Integration.
- Custom monitoring and integrated monitoring methods into deployment processes to develop self-healing solutions.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring API proxies running on Apigee using APIGEE Trace tool.
- Designed and developed RESTful API capabilities on java technologies and deployed on server and implemented API Proxies on Apigee Edge.
- Established HTTP error code-based fault response mechanism for API’s.
- Responsible for providing architectural guidance to external business team in Apigee APImanagement.
- Hands on experience in creating API proxies with Traffic management policies such as Quota policy, Spike Arrest Policy, Concurrent Rate Limit policy.
- Worked on various Caching Policies such as ResponseCache, PopulateCache, LookupCache, and Invalidate Cache.
- Working building API proxies using APIGEE API Management with policies like Assign message, extract message, raise fault, Service Call Out.
- Created swaggers and validated the swaggers.
- Worked on consumer provisioning process.
- Worked on API proxy design, proxy development, proxy deployment with Jenkins (CI-CD),
Environment: Java, Java 1.8, spring 3.1, Hibernate 4.2, Swagger JSON, Postman, Soap UI, Oracle 11g, Log4J 1.2, JUnit, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Maven, GIT, APIGEE, APIGEE Edge, APIGEE Gateway, APIGEE Trace Tool.
- Involved in implementing the architecture of REST API and Implementation of robust set of services and API's to power the web application/ Mobile application.
- Implemented the code for Exchange project in JEE, using various design patterns like Session Façade, Singleton, Factory etc.
- Building Reusable services and API's for future use.
- Using APIGEE configuration and generated proxies service discovery definition, telemetry definition, logging and security.
- Designed FAÇADE design patterns for APIGEE using JAVA platform.
- Designed centralized security architecture like JWT and OAuth 2.0 for secure API's.
- Involved in Providing functional and/or technical expertise to support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group if applications
- Involved in Implementing API Proxy security and data protection.
- Design core software components including API, database and control design.
- Design develop & deliver the REST APIs that are necessary to support new feature development and enhancements in an agile environment.
- Deliver automated tests with all code to prove correctness, robustness and scalability.
- Configuring windows APIGEE servers using FTP and HTTP protocols.
- Configured Staging and Testing and Production environment for APIGEE Edge and APIGEE cloud-based sites.
- Involved in implementing POC of high-end APIGEE innovative proxies and on boarding API's.
- Experience in creating developer portal using Drupal as an UI based and service-oriented architecture.
- Using Swagger YAML/JSON as for documenting API's and on boarding it into production developer portal.
- Having an extensive experience in handling and taking backups and disaster backups and importing and exporting backup files to different developer portal environments.
- Implementing SOA and Quality of service within the time frame for REST and SOAP based Web services.
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment.
- Provide estimates for the user stories assigned and complete the development within the time limits.
Environment: APIGEE Edge, APIGEE cloud, APIGEE base, Rest web services, soap web services, Hibernate 4.x, Boot strap, Json, Html, CSS, Swagger YAML, Swagger Json, XML, Postgres, Cloud database, GIT, GIT hub, GIT Bash, Jenkins, Jeera, Postman, Microsoft tools, Microsoft Visio, UAT, High chart Java script.
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using spring 4 beans in the service layer.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with Spring MVC framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate framework for Object Relational Mapping.
- Developed JUnit based unit test classes.
- Responsible for implementing the workflow and business process management of our application using Activiti BPM Platform.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver andJava.
- Performed repetitive tasks like modification, building, compiling, Unit testing using Grunt.
- Involved in implementing spring dependency injection for a maven project using Annotation.
- Involved in developing web application using Spring MVC & Cloud integrated with Thyme leaf.
- Used spring modules (annotations) i.e. Spring Core, IOP, AOP, Security, spring batch and spring boot.
- Experienced using Maven, Gradle for auto uniform building of our project.
- Experienced in unit testing using JUnit.
- Deployed and configured the data source for database in Web sphere application server.
- Involved in implementing authentication and authorization to our application using spring security.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic.
- Developed one-much, many-one, one-one annotation-based mappings in Hibernate.
- Implemented Logging framework using Slf4J with Log4J as implementation.
- Developed the Maven build file for preparing WAR files used to deploy application.
- Written PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Developed Soap/REST Web services and Web Applications using Spring framework.
- Designed and developed configuration wizard using Spring MVC, Web Flow to create business rule-based flow mechanism, and configuration entity model in JPA.
- Used HTML, SASS and Angular for developing user interface.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used MAVEN as build management tool. Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Worked with XPATH when need to identify objects in the screen.
- Developed lookup tables and views to speed up queries. And Used Jira to track the user stories and defects.
- Provide critical support to current order management systems being used as and when required.
- Worked in Quality analysis and testing.