- JAVA Full Stack Developer around 8 years of industrial experience executing Java/J2EE projects, including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Client/Server Implementation.
- Expertise in rapid Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Sprint), traditional software models (Waterfall, Test - Driven Development (TDD)), and Core Java, J2EE development with experience in identifying utilitarian and specialized details, Analysis, User collaboration, Project scope, Design, Coding, Testing, Web laborer, foundation, Deployment, Implementation, and Documentation.
- Good knowledge in building end-to-end and Single Page Applications using MERN (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS) or MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular, Node JS) Stack.
- Experienced working with Redux-Thunk middleware, Redux architecture for complex Object-Oriented concepts to improve the performance of web pages.
- Hands on experience in creating components and creating component documentation using REACT.JS.
- XML, Backbone JS, Knockout JS, Express JS, Angular with NGRX, and React JS with Redux and Flux examples to accomplish MVC using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Expertise using IDEs like IntelliJ, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Notepad++.
- Extensively worked with multi-layered online venture applications utilizing J2EE innovations like Servlets 2.3/2.4, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 4.3.0/5.0.2, Spring 4.0/5.0, JDBC, JNDI, IBM MQ Series, JSF, Python, MongoDB, AngularJS, Java Beans, and Web administrations (SOAP, Rest).
- Expertise with AWS Services which includes EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, Elastic Beanstalk.
- Involvement with XML technologies such as XML, XSL, XSLT, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Good understanding of J2EE configuration designs like MVC, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate, as well as Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate, and Data Access Object and so on.
- Knowledge of the Core Java SE8 features like Lambda functions, Stream API, Multi-Threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, Concurrency, Polymorphism, Functional Interfaces, Transaction Management, Socket Programming, Parallel Sort, Method references, Optional class, Collections, Synchronization, Generics, Persistency, Date/Time API, I/O System.
- Expertise in using Java APIs that includes Collection, Concurrent, Serialization, IO Exception Handling, Multithreading, and latest java features.
- Hands on experience with Spring Framework and associated technologies such as Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring, Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow etc.
- Expert in several frameworks including Struts 2.0, Java Server Faces, and Hibernate 4.3.0/5.0.2 ORM, Spring Framework 5.0, Spring MVC with GUI plug-ins like Tiles Framework, validation plug-ins like Validator Framework.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Expertise in creating SOA (WSDL, UDDI), RESTful, and SOAP-based Web Services utilizing JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B, Apache Axis, Apache CXF, Jackson, Spring REST, and Jersey systems in circulated web application advancement climate.
- Have a thorough understanding of both relational and non-relational databases, such as MongoDB and Elastic Search.
- Experience with Relational DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Toad) and NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, CouchDB, and Graph DB, Graph QL) for SQL programming (Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions for various models).
- Came across deployment tools like - Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, CVS, GitHub, and Cruise Control. Extensively worked on Jenkins for CI/CD and End-to-End automation for all build and deployments, Splunk for data monitoring. Involvement with services like Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront.
- Expertise with AWS Services which includes EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, Elastic Beanstalk
- CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI, and distributed computing stages like Amazon Web Services (AWS) for conveying, overseeing applications and servers.
- Experienced in Automating, Configuring, and sending cases on AWS, Azure conditions, and Data centres, additionally acquainted with EC2, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, and overseeing security groups on AWS.
- Experienced with IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic application servers, JBOSS, Glassfish, and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Familiar with development version control using GIT and Jira, for issue tracking. Involved with the employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging services.
- Proficient in handling messaging services using Apache Kafka and message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ, IBM MQ for information exchange across the Java Applications.
- Expertise in using Monitoring tools like Splunk to monitor the system.
- Log4J, SL4J for extensible logging, debugging, and error tracking.
- Used JIRA and Confluence for problem tracking and agile project management.
- A technology enthusiast with exceptional logical and critical thinking skills, as well as a cooperative personality, a strong work ethic, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Expertise in following Test-Driven Development (TDD), where we used Selenium/Cucumber frame to automate the testing efforts.
Languages: C, C++, Python, Java 8 (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 )
Frameworks: Spring Framework, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JSF, jQuery
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, EJB, JSF, JDBC, Java Beans XSD, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, Axis, Apache CXF, Java Security
Webservice Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts (2.5/2.3), Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Web Flow, JSF, Log4J, Junit, Hibernate, JPA
Application/Web Servers: Web Logic Server, Web Sphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, JBoss, JBPM
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Visual studio
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Oracle SOA, UDDI, WSDL
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Postgresql, Graph QL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Build Scripts and DevOps Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
Version Control Tools: CVS, VSS, Rational ClearCase, GIT, SVN
Testing Tools/Others: Junit, SoapUI, Mockito
Messaging Tools: JMS, Java Mail, Kafka
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix.
Design patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Façade, Data Access Object, MVC.
Software Methodologies: Agile, TDD, Scrum, SDLC Waterfall
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Agile Methodology with bi-weekly sprints, and daily scrum meetings with backlogs and story points.
- Developed user interface using Angular 6 and Middle tier using Spring Boot. Application is configured using maven build tool.
- Written Angular 6 application while using TypeScript for notification management and delivery.
- Used RESTful web services using jQuery and Angular6 to fetch response data on user request.
- Extensively worked with AngularCLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Experience in Angularnetwork performance concepts like Lazy-Loading of resources, AOT compilation, compression, and caching.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as Node.js to build high-quality, scalable, and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Used NodeObservables to create custom components for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format.
- Experienced in Object-Oriented analysis and design, with J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Session Façade, Data Access Object, DAO, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate.
- Worked with core Java API’s, Collections Threading, Exceptions, and Interfaces to develop java applications.
- Worked with Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, and Spring Batch.
- Designed and developed micro services business components using Spring Boot. Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions & Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Spring Framework's IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Implemented Spring Boot Micro Services to divide the application into various sub modules. Used micro-services architecture with Spring based services to integrate user libraries in the application.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and Restful service endpoints using spring boot.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module to persist the data to the database for this application.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.Developed micro services using Spring Boot exposed as REST API and integrated with Angular JS based web applications.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on service-oriented architecture (SOA) by using SOAP and RESTful services.Created GET/PUT request and response using RESTFUL web services.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL webservices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making the application smaller and independent.
- The application consists of a monolithic codebase being slowly migrated to a microservices environment. Each microservices backend and frontend stack arevaried slightly from one another.
- Used Spring Integration for integrating the application with Microservices using spring integration workflow files.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle database.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote Stored Procedures, Functions and Cursors for deleting and inserting using PL/SQL.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with spring to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Performed CRUD operations using Spring data Oracle-DB repositories.
- Used Junit, Mockito and Power Mock for writing unit test cases creating mock objects.
- Involved in the process of converting the deployment to Jenkins based continuous build, while integrating with TFS-Git and CVS source controllers.
- Performed stress and performance testing for multiple applications using JMeter on both Linux and windows.
- Experience in using AWS services such as provisioning EC2, VPC, Security Groups, S3, SNS.
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with SNS/SQS using AWS SDK and to trigger the events related to migration of data.
- Developed and deployed restful web API’s in AWS instances with Jenkins, Open shift, and Docker technology.
- Configured Docker files to build and push images into test Docker repository with test configuration to validate an image.
- Created S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Involved in the process of converting apps to a continuous deployment using open shift and containers.
- Developed Docker based Microservices deployment modules with Jenkins based frameworks.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in the analysis, design and development, and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for the Software Development Life Cycle of the dynamic J2EE project.
- Scrum Agile Areas of expertise include Agile Principles, Tasking Meetings/Retrospectives, Communication Relative Estimation, Story-Based Development, Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings, and Conflict Resolution. Developed in Agile/Scrum methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- To develop a quality code, followed the techniques and principles provided by the test-driven design paradigm.
- Worked on projects implementing RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2), and configured using Swagger-UI.
- Implemented Springboot Actuator to monitor and manage the application. Experienced GemFire development and administration.
- Created different components using React.JS to render an element.
- Experience in using Redux to manage the application state and apply middleware such as redux-promise and redux-thunk.
- Eliminated all the XML based designs needed to assemble the MVC application and maintained in the classes utilizing Spring Boot.
- Designed and provided implementation for distributed orchestration engine based on Apache Camel and Apache Ignite.
- Developed different react functional and presentation components using JSX, HTML, and Bootstrap.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns. Extensively usedJava 8features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- For different HTTP methods to serve the data in JSON for the UI, developed various REST controllers.
- Designed and developed the RESTful web services using the JAX-RS API.
- To communicate over the network used MAVEN for project management and build automation. Used Subversion as version control for implementing the application. Configured Maven for Java8 automation projects and developed Maven Project Object Model (POM).
- For mapping entities to database tables used Hibernate framework. Also used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational DB.
- The interfaces are built using the Apache Camel framework and JMS.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Boot to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Microservices in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment.
- Based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL, implemented the Java Web service.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, and schema design.
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database, ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database. Operated NoSQL based ORM framework Cassandra Node Driver.
- Designed, built, and deployed applications using the AWS stack (Including EC2, Mongo DB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container (EKS) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Used AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Autoscaling, CloudFront, S3, and Route53.
- Worked on various aspects on Install, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot Azurecloud solutions for clients.
- Hands on experience with AZURE API Management Service.
- Used JIRA as a project management tool.
- Performed Unit test cases using JUnit, Cucumber for Spring.
- Worked through the entire life cycle of the project including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance.
- Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- To allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP using Metro, developed Web services.
- Worked on IntelliJ, Eclipse for designing, coding, and developing applications.
- Planned and designed user interface screens using Java, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, and validating using jQuery and Java script.
- Developed Spring Data Mongo repositories for performing data retrievals from MongoDB.
- Designed and checked various MongoDB and NoSQL instances. MongoDB Schema Design utilizing DB Ref, Manual Ref, Embedded Data Model Design.
- For debugging and to check the browser compatibility Web Developer tools were used, Firebug and IE developer toolbar.
- Responsible for implementing CRUD operation using Spring Jersey-based JAX-RS implementation.
- Used Angular 5 directives to extend HTML to create the foundation for rich and complex web applications. Implemented Junit test cases in the Curam framework.
- Integration with Spring Security and Spring Boot Thymeleaf in a Web application.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Thyme leaf, and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions, and Spring security modules.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform CRUD operations like insert, update, retrieve.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational mapping (ORM) solution, the technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data with SQL-based schema.
- Installed and configured required software for application development (RAD, Oracle database) WebSphere, Tomcat, plugins for Eclipse, required framework jars.
- Used Quality Center, Clear Quest for Bug Fixing and Tracking. Used AngularJS for building single-page web applications.
- Worked on Data Migration from PL/SQL 11 to Oracle 12C. Creating and replacing procedures to migrate old data into new systems for database storage.
- To manage the servers and run the code in AWS, developed API using AWS Lambda.
- Expertise in Maven for the build, Jenkins continuous integration.
- To capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and for logging info and help debug, used Log4j.
- Used SVN, CVS for source control management for different modules. Upgraded to the latest Java version improving the security of the system.
- Associated with numerous high need releases with forceful cut-off times.
- Throughout the project concept, development, testing, and deployment, I followed the SCRUM framework.
- Developed the User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Jquery and JSP.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Outstanding knowledge of Programming (OOPS) concepts like C and C++ and Java.
- Developed apps using spring core modules and POJOs using Eclipse and worked on the Messaging service.
- Using the Spring AOP paradigm, we implemented a logging and transaction manager. Spring JPA and Spring Repository patterns were heavily used.
- Developed front end modules and consumed various Web services in the business layer using protocols like RESTful and WSDL for business processes.
- Implemented Swagger for the microservices for Documenting Rest API. Also implemented Rest API Design Guidelines for the microservices.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with middleware services like JAX-WS, JAX-RS using SOAP and REST.
- Worked on a Spring Boot application with an embedded jetty server to run the application on the instance.
- Worked on efficiently creating particular programs using Multithreading and the API to improve performance on a wide range of applications.
- Developed GUIs using Java Swing and NetBeans IDE on both Windows and Linux.
- Used Apache Camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using the HTTP protocol.
- Used Git for version control and IntelliJ IDE for the development of the application.
Junior Software Developer
- Involved in the application's Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), requirement collecting, design, and analysis, as well as code development.
- Analyzing and comprehending the client's requirements, as well as the system's functionality.
- Assisted with the creation and maintenance of web pages.
- Contribution in Defect Fixing.
- Developed REST Services for Web Pages.
- Developed and implemented custom designs using HTML and CSS in collaboration with the designer.
- Involved in new functional designs/developments/Implementations.
- UI Code Integration with REST Services
- Contribution in Sprint Planning and Agile Methodologies.
- Assisting Quality Analysts with Test Strategies and Test Automation Scripts.
- Maven was used to create the application build files, which were then deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Responsible for writing MYSQL statements and stored procedures for JDBC-based backend connectivity.
- Involved in Build & Deployment of Application.
- Creating Unit Test Documents and Unit Test Result Documents.
- Configuration of Web services with Database.