- 8 years of experience in developing web and enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies in business domains like Health care, Insurance and financial.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Development &Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE ++ based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX - WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Integrations, BPM, BPEL and ESB using WebSphere Process Server, ESB, Web Sphere Integration Developer, Data Power and WSRR.
- Transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multithreading etc.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Proficient in frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Used NodeJS and jQuery for DOM manipulation.
- Strong experience wif MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages in relational databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experienced wif Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping HQL, HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, and Projections.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Worked in Building application platforms in the Cloud by Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in using ORM tools like Hibernate, iBATIS, Mybatis for XML mappings and Java Objects.
- Hands on experience wif build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Experience in testing wif JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Responsible for support and maintenance, implemented Spring Batch for huge number of transactions.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating wif Spring Boot.
- Expertise wif employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Terraform, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, Elastic ache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology to build the application iteratively and incrementally.
- Execution of tasks in asynchronous mode using multithreading, Executor Service Framework.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache ActiveMQ on the edge device.
- Developed the monolithic application and involved in migrating existing monolithic application into Micro Service Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done on AWS using Spring Cloud for AWS.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry and deployed the application on it. Involved in the development of Microservices for all the models using combination of Spring Boot and Spring Security.
- Building cloud Microservices and implementing back-up using Spring Boot.
- Used Microservices wif Spring Boot services and combination of REST, Apache Kafka messages.
- Worked on custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of spring boot.
- Provided cloud environment for Microservices using spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server).
- Implemented Fail Safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Microservice applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept
- Used Microservices wif Spring Boot services and combination of REST.
- Used AWS SQS to manage message queuing service dat makes it easy to decouple and scale Microservices, and serverless applications and Communication wif External Services.
- Kubernetes is configured for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications.
- Used SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Client, Spring Mock MVC, spring 4Junit for testing the web services.
- Worked wif several testing frame works such as JUnit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Used Maven/Nexus as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated wif GITHUB, Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs.
- Used GIT repository to push the code and interact wif other developers throughout the company.
- Used Jenkins CI/CD build server to perform Pull Requests and Dev environment builds.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed business components using core java 8 concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Documentation functional specifications using Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Implemented and developed UI components using React JS features like dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- AWS resource configuration using Terraform and cloud formation.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS cloud servers and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux) and used Spring Cloud for AWS.
- Developed Java Code using Eclipse IDE and used various Eclipse Built-in Plugins such as SVN version control.
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker. Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Used Java script and AJAX to query the Elastic search indices, format and display the JSON results in a web page using HTML and CSS.
- Responsible to support the operations, monitoring & reporting according to the requirement of higher management team by making Splunk Dashboards.
- Integrated application wif Spring Security for form-based authentication and authorization by used spring security jsp tags to provide UI level spring security.
- Stored authentication and authorization detail in database, used these DB authorization detail wif spring security annotation on method for apply method level spring security.
- Implementing security Single Sign-On application to share user management, authentication, and authorization among multiple applications.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and spring security modules.
- Involved in creating test cases using JUnit strictly following Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Used JUnit, Mockito and Power Mocks framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Worked on SOAP Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Maven, Nexus and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process.
- Involved in testing the JMS integration between queues and topics using GEMS.
Environment: Java 6, Spring 4, Hibernate 4.2, Spring batch, Spring quartz, Spring security, Spring Jta, Spring Boot, JPA, Java Scripts, HTML 4.0, CSS, JMS, JAXP (SAX & DOM), AWS, WebSphere Application Server, Eclipse/RAD 8.0, Oracle 11g, SOAP, RUP, Maven, log4j, Polymer, JUnit, XML, MongoDB, Web Services, ILogJRules 5.0, Splunk, GIT.
Java / J2ee Developer
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Worked on Agile methodology including team-based design and code reviews.
- Actively involved in Requirement Analysis, designing, development and testing of the entire application.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers, configured using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Implemented spring framework Bean Factory & Application Context for bean initialization &configurations.
- Spring AOP is used for logging, auditing, and security and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the crosscutting concerns.
- Wif the concept of React JS worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Implemented the back-end functionality of the modules using Singleton and Session Facade design patterns.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool to interact wif the database.
- Experienced in React JS and worked wif React Flux architecture.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in development of POJO classes and writing Hibernate query language (HQL) queries.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point-to-point messaging.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAP UI for testing these RESTFUL API web services.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing, consuming RESTFUL service based on JAX-RS.
- Implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects and able to modify the data received.
- Worked wif DB2 and Wrote SQL Queries, stored Procedures, triggers, & integrated SQL Queries into DAO.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Log4j logging mechanism for logging.
- Used SVN for versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment wif Maven.
- Used JIRA for defect and issue tracking and Used Jenkins for continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Automated regression test cases using Selenium.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of dis application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Created tables, Views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modification to exciting database structure as required for addition of new features.
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Involved in Code reviews for other modules developed by peers.
- Designing and establishing the process and mapping the functional requirement to the workflow process.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server 6.0.
- Executed and coordinated the installation for the project.
Environment: Java, Jdk 1.3, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JDBC, Apache Tomcat, oracle, HTML, DHTML, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, SQL and JUnit.
- Implementation of MVC architecture by separating the Business Logic from the presentation Logic using Struts framework.
- Used JDBC in Data Access layer for data manipulation.
- Wrote SQL queries for JDBC prepared statement and used callable statements to call stored procedures.
- Developed XSD, WSDL for SOAP web services which are implemented using JAX-WS metro.
- Created SOAPUI project to test the Web Services wif test data.
- Developed and deployed the applications using Tomcat and SVN for the version management.
- Used Eclipse as software development platform for developing the whole application.
- Tested the application in different environments like DEV, QA and UAT.
- Worked wif QA team in working wif issues from QA environment and BA team for UAT defects