- Over 8 years of versatile experience in analysis design development and implementation of software applications and in developing n - tier architecture-based solutions with distributed components and internet/intranet applications.
- Experience in AWS platform and its features includingIAM, EC2,EBS,VPC,RDS,Cloud Watch,Cloud Trail,Cloud FormationAWS Configuration,Autoscaling,Cloud Front, S3, SQS, SNS, LambdaandRoute53.
- Introducing and implementing DevOps solutions for a range of Agile projects, creating automated build, deployment, monitoring, testing and reporting pipelines and solutions
- Designed and installed our distributed ELK log monitoring system using Filebeat, Redis, Logstash,Elasticsearch, and Kibana.
- In depth noledge of various technical terminologies including XML, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Web services and extensive understanding ofobject-orientedconcepts.
- Extensive experience in Core Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Kubernetes, Swagger, Docker.
- Experience working with AngularJS, Angular2/5, Backbone MVC Framework,NodeJS.
- Good experience inWeb 2.0RIAtechnologies likeExtjs,jQuery, JSON,AJAX.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS -PL/SQL programming on Oracle,MySQL,
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data for vertical teams.
- Deep noledge of teh Splunk, including managing Splunk infrastructure, Data Extraction and Application and UI development. Solid noledge of teh Linux Server platform
- Experience in working with IDEs like Eclipse, JbossDev Studio, NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, storage, network, and database.
- Good noledge ofObject-OrientedProgramming concepts.
- Developed web applications using Play MVC Framework.
- Experience with a wide range of languages, platforms, technologies, and operating systems - Linux, Windows, UNIX, DevOps, VM Ware, VSS, TFS, Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat and scripting in many languages.
- Experience with deploying applications to cloud platforms (AWS, PCF, Docker).
- Involved in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Involved in performing teh Linear Regression using Spark.
- Maintained SVN repositories for DevOps environment: automation code and configuration
- Involved in working with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Exception Handling and Serialization.
- Good noledge in deploying applications on different application and web servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web sphere, Web Logic andJBoss.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management using JIRA.
- Used version controller tool like GITHUB, Pub-Subversion and CVS.
- Extensively worked ondebuggingusing Eclipse, Net Beans debugger.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis in developing server side and front-end framework using J2EE design patterns.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Elastic Search, ASP.NET, Test Driven Development (TDD)
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring 3.x/4.x, Spring Boot 1.2.3, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI.
LAN Technologies: Faster Ethernet, Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet, DNS
App/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1/7.x/8.x, IBM Business process, Management v8.x, JBoss Application server, WebSphere, Tomcat, BEA Web Logic
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Micro Services - MVC
SOA: Web Services (Restful, SOAP, WSDL).
ORM Tool: Hibernate
Tools: Load Runner, Log4J, Ant, BIRT, Jenkins, Kafka, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer
Databases: Oracle 10g, 9i, 8i SQL Server, Couch base 2.5.1,3.03, Mango DB.
Version Control: SVN, Clear Case
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and developed various modules using Java, JSP/Servlets, XML, and MVC.
- Designed application structure for implementation in Scala and Java on teh Play framework
- Developed application to view live logs of servers of ion for Production and Non-Production environment using Apache Shiro and Elasticsearch- Log Viewer.
- Responsible for redesigning teh entire application using React Bootstrap v4.3 and CSS3.
- Added new components on teh UI using Angular6framework, HTML and CSS
- Wrote service using java - spring Boot to interact with teh UI
- Leveraged and assisted in teh setup of Liquibase to automatic promote teh SQL queries from lower to higher environments.
- Complete code base conversion toReact Nativewith feature parity.
- Wrote UI automations for pre prod and prod environments using Robot Framework.
- Responsible for monitoring teh build job hosted on AWS using Jenkins.
- Supported teh hot defect fixes on teh production environments.
- Implemented Core Java Development modules to talk to Oracle Tuxedo JVM to establish communication between JOLT APIs J
- Fixed regression defects on both server side and teh user side.
- Collaborated with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Ensured teh designs, code and unit tests are consistent, robust and scalable.
- Configured teh Jolt for handling Traffic between WebLogic and Tuxedo
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Used React - Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Configured Splunk New Relic and PagerDuty through Terraform for Prod and Non-prod environments.
- Used PythonBoto3 Libraries for automation of AWS lambda functions. And terraform as infrastructure as code.
- Created AWSCodeBuilds and PR checks for repo’s using Jenkin’s Groovy Script
- Assisted Product/Developers for debugging, testing and updating teh DMV Forms and their mappings using MySQL Workbench.
- Introduced new libraries to teh angular framework to help teh team’s productivity.
- Configured Jenkins on AWSto set up Automation Pipeline to monitor teh scripts by running teh tests every night.
- Wrote a POC on Cucumber Frameworkfor UI Automation using BDDapproach.
- Fixed and debugged teh defects on teh services and user interfaces
- Wrote unit tests for teh angular code wrote using Protractor and jasmine frameworks.
- Used Mockito unit test framework on teh server side.
- Worked as teh Production Support Primary for teh releases and teh bug fixes.
- Written PostmanAPI Automation using Node.js to run postman collections on nightly basis
- Reviewed, analyzed designs, modify, develop, test, document, and implement software applications within teh scheduled timeframe
- Analyzed and resolved complex problems associated with applications systems. Detected, diagnosed, and report related problems
Environment: jQuery, Angular 7, NodeJS, Spring MVC, GCP, IOP, Kafka, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Eclipse, Oracle, JBoss Fuse ESB, SOAP UI, AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, SNS, Code-pipeline) JSP, JSF (Rich Faces), Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, Selenium, XSLT, CSS, DOM, Grunt, GWT, DHTML, Junit 4.4, GIT, Bitbucket, RHEL, Log4j, Oracle10g, TOAD, UNIX, Maven, Jenkins, Agile Scrum, JIRA.
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Sr. Java Developer
- Understanding teh Business Process and developing logic and software stack based on business flow.
- Analyzed Hadoop cluster using analytics tools including Flume, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Zookeeper, Sqoop, Spark andKafka.
- Develop teh REST Microservices using Java JDK 1.8, Scala, on IntelliJ platform by gathering teh noledge of previous phase resources and integration with Oracle.
- Used core java8 concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Implemented React JS Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Building and updating Azure product documentation to help customers deliver solutions on Azure
- Implemented core Java code with data structures and algorithms to teh back-end.
- Developed internationalizedmulti-tenantSaaSsolutions with responsive UI'susingJava or ReactJS, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Used a MicroServices with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Rabbit MQ or Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developed business logic of teh application by using java 8 using lambda expressions, method references, functional interfaces and latest collection API to reduce teh code.
- Design application structure for implementation in Scala and Java on teh Play framework
- Used XML and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Responsible of maintaining aVBAExcel legacy app written for teh Consultants.
- FollowedKanbanprocess for tracking teh progress.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and usedNodeJSNPM and Bower to manage teh dependencies.
- Used new Java 8 features, such as Lambda expressions, Streams and Functional Interfaces.
- Deployed teh application by usingJBossweb server.
- Worked on database migration across platforms and/or from other RDBMs technologies.
- Used Core Java8 and Spring API in developing teh business logic using Agile Methodology.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between teh APIs and Microservices.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining, troubleshooting, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Generated user-friendly Dashboards and reports using teh Telerik tools usingASP.NET.
- Implemented spring boot micro services to process teh messages into teh Kafka cluster setup
- Working on development of ecommerce platform for multi tenants built in Java (SpringBoot) and Angular JS/React.
- UpgradeKafkaacross versions and identify/fix any issue for production version to meet general needs.
- Advising clients on teh principals and benefits of DevOps and Agile delivery
- Analyze Cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites teh current requirement.
- Developed reusable ExtJS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Involved in developing various reusable Helper and Utility classes using Core Java.
- Expertise in working on transformations in MuleSoft.
- Good Experience in IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans and integrating it with Maven,JUnitand Log4j/Slf4J
- Developed single page application using AngularJS,NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB with ng-view directive.
- Developed scripts in Python and ExcelVBAto automate teh data analysis, generating statistics isolating trends in memory failures.
- Create new Spring Boot microServices and deploying to PCF.
- Developed Excel UI/Applications to pull and process data stored on SharePoint usingVBA.
- Experience with Spring MVC,SpringBoot
- Designed teh UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Developed a Web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
Environment: Java, Java 8Java JDK7, Java Script, Angular 4, Angular6, JSON, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, JAXB, XML, JAX-WS, SOAP Web Services, RESTful web services, JMS, MDB, Hibernate, JMX, EHCache, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Maven, Gradle, GIT, Oracle, Tomcat, Labview, WebLogic.
Confidential, Atlanta Georgia
- Involved in teh Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Development, Unit/Integration Testing and estimating time-lines for few requirements.
- Involved in making teh POC with Spring integration of existing BIF application.
- Involved in converting teh Mule based flows to spring integration flows.
- Implemented Agile (Scrum) Methodology that includes daily scrum with team.
- Developed and deployed multiple application in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) platform.
- Developed various components using Bounce framework which is customized Spring framework.
- Worked on highly advanced and user interface design and development using Angular 2/4/ Js,NodeJS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Code cleaning usingSonarQube to remove thesonarissue and reduce teh code complexities.
- Designed and developed spark programs to filter, transform data using RDD, Dataset/Data Frame APIs
- Turn Azure customers to Azure fans by improving support efficiency through finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools
- Used SpringKafkaAPI calls to process teh messages onKafkaCluster setup
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition ofMULE ESB. Had an experience developing an API's using RAML.
- Implemented Gradle and Maven build tools to build JAR and WAR files and deployed WAR files to target servers.
- Incorporated cache replication across nodes using ehcache onJBOSS.
- Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production quality dashboards
- Developed application using Java/J2EE technologies -Spring Boot, PCF and Microsoft Azure
- Worked on MuleSoft Any point API platform on designing Mule API.
- Created batch job using spark.
- Performed data mining and analytics using SPARK.
- UsedPythonto access real time data from machine and analysis of teh data using panda and matplotlib library for graphical representation.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Worked with NoSQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Designing, improving and driving implementation of all aspects of DevOps for our clients
- DeployedMuleapplications into MMC (MuleManagement Console).
- Worked on teh creating different screen using ExtJs
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Database Subnet Group.
- Work onAsp.net, C#, Stored procedure and developed a Web App for one of our clients with onsite implementation for teh project.
- Implemented methodologies for Redis failover testing between data centers
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all teh details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Use Jenkins, Maven and Gradle scripts for automating teh process of building, testing and deploying teh system.
- Experience in performing unit/ integration and system testing usingJUnit.
- Created branches and managed teh source code for various applications in GIT.
- Used ExpressJS to route different endpoints, made RESTful services to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures forMySqldatabase.
- Support Splunk on Unix, Linux and Windows-based platforms
- Extensively worked on XML binding (marshaling and unmarshalling) using JAX-BXML parser.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application server 8.0
- Implemented various routing mechanisms in teh webpage using AngularJS.
- Configured Data source using JNDI data pooling.
- Worked on writing some Extjs Plugin
- Experience inMuleAdministration, Configuration, & Tuning with MuleSoft MMC & Enterprise release capabilities.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for teh application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access teh MongoDB fromNodeJS.
- Extensively worked on Oracle SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to perform CRUD operations in DAO layer.
- Monitor teh Splunk infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization
- Responsible for building teh application EAR, WAR and JAR files for different environments using ANT script. Written JUNIT test cases for performing unit testing.
- Responsible for code sanity in integration stream used Clear Case as version control tool.
Environment: Spring boot, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, XML, Mvc, spring framework, J2EE, Spring DAO, HTML CSS, Java Script, Node JS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, NoSQL, AWS VPC, GIT, Json, XML, JNDI data pooling, JBOSS, Oracle SQL and ANT.
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Used J2EE patterns for designing applications.
- Monitored teh performance of application using JProbe, also coded Struts Action Classes and Model Classes.
- Using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture of Struts developed client User Interface.
- Used Struts Validation framework for client/server validations.
- Used EJB Session beans and entity beans to develop business services and teh persistence.
- Followed coding guidelines while implementing teh code.
- Timely and actively attended daily check in meetings and testing status meeting.
- Handling Sonar for code quality and does refactoring.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with teh testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of teh application development.
- Develop Message Driven Beans (MDB) & involved in building and accessing a Web Services using SOAP over JMS.
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine
- Create newSpringBootmicroServices and deploying to PCF
- Developed Web Services using Apache AXIS2 tool Framework.
- Generated WSDL files using AXIS2 tool.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.
- Ran check styles, find bugs and configured EMMA tool for test coverage.
- Involved in various phases of Agile software development.
- Involved in migration of a project from .Net to Java
- Worked with Cisco, IBM (Maas 360, Kenexa), Symantec, Autodesk, and Oracle
- Developed applications using Angular2/4/6, Java8 and new features of java (lambda expressions).
- Design and developed teh application using framework Angular 2 with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Developed UI components using Angular 2/4/ dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Implemented Angular 2/4/ Router to enable navigation from one view to another.
- Integrated all of these services within teh Mendixplatform on which we developed.
- Created and injected spring services, controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection.
- Designed and developed teh application usingKanbanmethodology
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, cloud watch and Elastic Bean Stalk for code deployment.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of teh Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns. Involved in developing prototypes of teh product.
- Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Wrote server-side code used in ExtJS web applications.
- Worked on Distributed messaging system RabbitMQ to send messages to Existing Applications.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back-end communication using JDBC.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX and XML transformation was done using XSLT.
- Used JRockit JDK to develop and run teh underwriting workbench application.
- Used XML SAX to parse teh simulated xml file that has simulated test data.
- Used java IO to create reports, which were mailed to be mailed to manager every hour.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit/ JMock and used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Setup and maintained NFS, NIS, and TCP/IP network, configured teh systems for TCP/IP Networking with teh existing LAN, setting up SSH and SCP features between SUN systems and other Red Hat/UNIX hosts.
- Used Agile methodology and TEMPeffectively took part in Scrum gatherings to deliver quality deliverable within time.