- Dedicated Software Engineer around 6 years of experience in developing robust client applications using microservices architecture, Object Oriented development with RESTful services and cloud platform using CICD practices in scaled agile development framework
- Experience in using Software Development methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
- Expertise on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic Application Server.
- Strong working experience in Design, Development of several Web - based Applications using open-source framework such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JPA
- Experience in developing applications using Spring MVC and establishing database communication using Hibernate, Spring JPA and Spring JDBC.
- Experience in developing application components using Rabbit MQ, Kafka and JMS for asynchronous communication.
- Experience in Cloud service platforms like Amazon Web Services and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Expertise in application and web servers such as Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere and JBOSS
- Strong working experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDEs) like Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea,
- Proficient in developing GUI using web technologies like CSS, HTML, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2, Angular 4 and REACT JS.
- Experiences with Representational State Transfer (REST), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) Web Services to expose the business logic.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XML, XSL, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSLT, JAXB and JAXP.
- Experience Developing application using build tools like Groovy and Maven.
- Experience working with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like MySQL, SQL, Oracle and IBM DB2.
- Experience working with NOSQL databases like MongoDB, Dynamo DB.
- Experience working with TDD using Junit and BDD using Cucumber.
- Worked with tracking tools like JIRA, Rally and ALM.
- Good working experience with CICD Tools Git, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
- Experience in Core Java, Multithreading and Design Patterns.
- Worked under AWS management tools such as (EC2, EBS, ASG, RDS) Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups.
- Developed Micro Services using Spring Boot and deployed using CICD tools on cloud platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Programming Languages: JAVA, Core JAVA
Design Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Automation Tools: Cucumber, Junit, Mockito, Power Mockito
Issue/Bug Tracking/Test management Tools: Quality Centre, Jira, ALM
Java/J2EE Technologies: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring RESTful Services, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, Hibernate, JMS, EJB and SOAP Services
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat and Web Logic
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, DB2, H2, GemFire, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB.
IDE: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
Modeling/CASE Tools: MS Visual Professional and Luci Charts
CICD Tools: Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Gradle
Other Tools: Putty, WinSCP, Load Runner, CVS, SVN, Clear Case
Cloud Technologies: Pivotal Cloud Foundry and AWS
QA Automation Tools: Cucumber with BDD, Junit with TDD
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Core java development for different components. Developed the application using Core Java, Multi-Threading, Spring Core, Beans, JDBC, Transaction and Batch, ORACLE, Maven.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Developed SPRING Restful web service to fetch the calculated DB data to be used from UI, created various such APIs.
- Involved in Requirements Specification, Analysis and Design of the application.
- Indulged in core development, deployment and server-side configurations, where in did programming in core java, scripting in Linux, configured the OS parameters, application server's settings and JVM tuning for utilizing the CPU and heap.
- Development of AutoSys based scheduling scripts for running feeds at proper time considering all the dependencies.
- Used CRUCIBLE for code review.
- Deployment of the application on JBOSS application server.
- Used agile methodology in developing the application, which included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and daily SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Test cases, Test scenarios Test scripts for Unit testing and test mocks using JUNIT and MOCKITO.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Used Spring and MyBatis framework for project development.
- Coordination with QA for the application testing
- JVM performance tuning
- Involved in writing MAVEN script for creating destination folders, compiling, creating jar, war and ear files and copying the files to deployment folder.
- Involved extensively in writing SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Worked on JMS service for multicasting the data among various systems.
- Used build automation tools for automatic build deployment namely Team city, ARM deployment.
Environment: Java 11, Core java, Spring, Mybatis, Junit, Team city, GEL, Mockito, Blade logic, Jboss, Oracle, RMI, Artifactory jar repository, Linux, CRUCIBLE, AWS.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning, grooming to gather & understand requirements and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC phases which include Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed Micro services using Spring and spring boot.
- Using Test Driven Development (TDD), Unit Tests (Junit, Mockito), Gradle, JIRA issue navigator, GIT as a part of everyday tasks.
- Developed the unit test cases in Test Driven Development (TDD) and mock testing using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks.
- Actively involved in coding using Java 1.8, spring 4.x to develop features from end to end.
- Design and implement an application usingSpring MVC,Spring IOC, spring transactions, Dependency InjectionSpring Annotations,Spring AOP,Spring Container-managed transactions, Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for authentication and authorization of users, Spring JDBC for easy database operations using JDBC template, writing row mappers and Spring Boot easy bootstrap applications from scratch.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for variousspring controllers to test our API using unit tests.
- Implemented Restful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS, parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security or OAuth.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services and implemented REST web Services usingSpring MVC and JAX-RS.
- Experience with Service oriented architecture (SOA), developing SOAP web services based on JAX-WS (Document Style) using HTTP Protocol on Bottom-Up style development for creating Endpoints.
- Implemented AJAX calls and handled request and responses for various modules.
- Developed JMS code to configure application to receive XML messages from queue and consume those using Message Listeners, parse them and store to DB; Used Apache MQ to test.
- Used Jenkins with maven for Build and Deployment.
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto WebSphere Application Server to deploy code onto server.
- Implemented CI/CD using technologies such Git and Jenkins are used for blue/green deployment of application API’s.
- Experience in Jenkins for building and testing Software projects, created performance test data by using JMeter
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI responsive development using Angular, React JS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Experience in developing prototypes using responsive frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, Lambda, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Automation of manual tasks using Shell scripting.
- Bash shell-scripts to automate routine activities.
- Hands on experience in monitoring EC2 instances using Cloud Watch.
- Utilized Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS DB services, Dynamo tables, EBS volumes; to set alarms for notification or automated actions; and to monitor logs for a better understanding and operation of the system.
- Created AMI images of the critical EC2 instance as backup using AWS CLI and GUI.
- Involved in deploying applications utilizing Pivotal Cloud Foundry focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling
Environment: Java 8, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Dynamo DB, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JPA, Gradle, GIT, spring, JIRA, Jetty, IntelliJ, Groovy, Junit, Mockito, SOAP, REST API, Jenkins, Splunk, Kibana, Rabbit MQ, Kafka.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Stevens Point, WI
- Designed, Developed and analysed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets andspring 3.0.
- Integratedspring (Dependency Injection)among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile methodology.
- Participated in SDLC including Design, Analysis, Development of Use Cases based on the functionality.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Spring Controllerswere used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
- Wrote and converted HQLs for services and testing.
- UsedHibernateas the ORM tool to connect withOracledatabase.
- Application usedWeb Servicesto communicate with external applications and vendors
- Implemented Business Logic usingPOJO’sand usedWebSphereto deploy the applications
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Singleton, Façade, Data Access objects, and Data Access Object, Factory Pattern, etc.
- ImplementedJava Persistence API (JPA)throughHibernate 3.0.
- UsedJSONstrings to transfer java object data to Angular JS and vice versa
- Micro services Architecture and proficient in developing Micro services Spring Boot.
- Developed Micro services with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Micro service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Strong experience in Spring modules -Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Responsible on Runnable from a Groovy script with Rat pack
- Created many REST (GET/POST/PUT/DELETE) service endpoints, both for POST and GET operations using groovy language and grails platform.
- Implemented Grails TagLibs to avoid groovy code in GSP pages
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to 43 applications
- Designed and developed theRESTbased Micro servicesusing theSpring Boot,Spring Datawith JPA and used Swagger to interact with API end points of the micro services.
- Developing Web Application in Groovy/Grails with Mongo DB as a data store. Using the IntelliJ Idea 15.0.4 IDE with the latest Grails 3.1.1 SDK, Java 8.
- Development of stateless GUI web client using Grails, GSP, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, PostgreSQL based on client/server architecture.
- Utilize Camel to integrate Microserviceswith other MicroservicesandRabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Expertise in Elasticsearch, Log stash, Cygwin, Putty, Kibana
- Involved in the application development using Java platform. Model View Control (MVC) structure implementation.
- Mapping of ORM objects to tables using the Hibernate as the persistence framework.
- Involved in different service classes, used across the framework.
- Implementation of Webservices using Axis for the integration of different systems
- Used XML, SOAP and WSDL with DOM parser in the development of the Web Services component to transform and transfer the data between the applications.
- Usage of SOAP/WSDL in the exposure of various capabilities as the Web Services.
- Testing of Web Services using the SOAP UI, by sending the SOAP i/p request.
- Gradient effects through the development of the CSS style sheets. Developed navigation, icons and layouts.
- Developed client-side user interface and server-side software components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience in developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
Environment: Java SE 8, JDK 1.8, Eclipse, spring, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL Developer, Maven 2/3, JBoss, WebSphere, AGILE/SCRUM Methodology, Angular JS, Web Storm, HTML/CSS, XML, NodeJS, Unix, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.