- Around 8 years of experience involving all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Multi - Tier distributed, secure enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies in Banking, Retail and Communication.
- Experience in application development using Software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall development and TDD (Test Driven Development) environments.
- Experience in developing Rich UI applications using Angular 7.x/8.x leveraging Bootstrap and integrating with REST API's built on Microservices.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts of Java/J2EE like JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading, Data Structures etc.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies likeSpring MVCandSpring Boot.
- Implemented Microservices architecture with Netflix, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Data JPA with entity beans for persistence layer for CRUD operations with the database.
- Extensive experience on developing web applications using Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JPA, Spring Rest and Spring Cloud(PCF) .
- Hands on experience in developing several Microservices using spring boot, Jersey, Swagger to communicate through HTTP protocol for implementing SOA approach and web services.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services such as SOAP using WDSL, JAX-WS and REST using Spring Boot, Apache CFX, JAX-RS and Jersey Frameworks.
- Knowledge on Spring Framework like Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Boot and Spring Web flow.
- Involved and developed various phases of security implementation using Spring Security system against all types of authentications like LDAP Authentication, Basic Authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL),HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, and Projections.
- Experience in handling messaging services usingApache Kafka.
- Responsible for building out and improving the reliability and performance of cloud applications and Cloud infrastructure deployed on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage, trigger servers and run the code in the AWS EC2 instances.
- Experience in installing and configuring of Open Shift platform in managing Docker containers.
- Experience in using Jenkins for CI/CD process and creating Docker images and containers.
- Experience in using Automation tools like Selenium and Cucumber.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4j 2 and SLF4J and version control tools like SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Experience in database modelling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases like Oracle 10g /11g/12c, SQL Server 2005/2008 andMySQL.
- Experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
Languages: Java 7/8, NodeJS, Apache Camel, Visual Basic
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, SOAP, REST
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: AWS, Openshift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Operating system: Windows, Linux, Unix
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Log4J 2, Hudson, Jenkins
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, JIRA, Subversion
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-P, JAX-B
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Created custom, self-contained, re-usable and testableAngular 7 modules, controllers, servicesto implement key functionalities for customer account summary.
- Used Angular 7 to associate HTML elements to model, to provide dynamic user validations on client side.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Developed the Application Module using several design patterns like Singleton, Factory and Observer, Façade.
- Designed and developed Microservices using synchronous protocols like HTTP, REST (JAX-RS) and implemented Swagger Configuration inJavaSpringBootfor auto generating swagger JSON for the API.
- Used Apache Camel for processing different files, creating routes, using router for communication and integration with other microservices.
- Implemented Spring Framework including Spring Core/IOC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM and Spring Batch and implemented the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by making use of Spring Security.
- Written shell scripts to copy output files to a different location fromSpringBatch.
- Implemented exception handling inJavaSpringBootfor REST API, by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Developed entities, mapping of Java objects to database tables using Hibernate API. Extensively used Spring Hibernate Transaction Management and Spring Batch Transactions.
- Integrated Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) technique for mapping data from MVC model to MySQL Relational data model with and SQL-based schema.
- Scripted Ansible playbook to deploy Spring Boot applications in Openshift clusters and used AWS as IAAS.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Added security layer by using Oauth2, Sami integration, SHA-256 authentication and Basic Authentication.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existingmicroserviceusing Junit, Mockito, SOAPUI and Cucumber.
- Used Git as version control, Maven for builds and built CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins.
- Used ActiveMQ for asynchronous messaging and integrated Oracle Field Service Cloud for SMS service.
- Used PostgreSQL as customer database then migrated to MongoDB, used both databases in Spring Boot.
- Used GUID as Unique Identifier for Log4j 2 logs collected by Elastic search, Kibana as Log Database for applications and Prometheus as system monitoring tool and Grafana graphical dashboard.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring Boot, AJAX, Angular 7, Microservices, Openshift, JBOSS, Hibernate, Apache Camel, OAuth, Basic Authentication, Swagger, RESTful web services, SOAP web services, PostgreSQL, ELK, Docker, Maven, Jenkins, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Shell Scripts, Git, JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber,Log4j 2.
Sr Java Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Agile methodology, actively involved in technical meetings, requirement gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimation, coding, development and testing.
- Implemented data - binding usingAngular8 for front-end development of a current web application.
- Used Angular 8 Differential loading to create two different production bundles of Application.
- Used Java8 features like Predicates, Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions, Method References and Stream API for bulk data operations on Collections. Used Lambda expressions for array operations, enhanced concurrency methods etc., throughout the application.
- Implemented REST Microservices using Spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with Microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Implemented associated business modules integration using Spring Data JPA with Template to great extent making use of Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query, Criteria.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) was exposed through RESTful Web Services with loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development.
- Implemented AWSAPI Gateway to handle routing, proxying and security of multiple Microservices.
- Extensively used Crud Repository and Pagination Repository while implementing Spring Data JPA integration with backend Database.
- Extensively used Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Worked extensively with the backend which comprised of Spring, Hibernate and JPA.
- Utilized Spring MVC framework to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Extensively used different Spring modules like Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring JPA and Spring Rest.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using spring 5.0 framework.
- Extensively used various modules in Spring like AOP, DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring and Spring Batch with Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Tested REST web services using SOAP UI, and Postman.
- Developed modules from scratch using microservices architecture using Rest APIs, Spring boot.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building spring-based Java and Scale microservices.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch to extract data from database and load into tables.
- Used Spring Ribbon for load balancing and broker service to maintain status using Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Responsible for developing data pipeline by implementing Kafka producers and consumers and configuring brokers.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Implemented Serverless Architecture using AWS Lambda and integrated with other AWS S3, SQS, SNS.
- UtilizedAWSLambdato upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to triggerLambda Functions Including EC2.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, and Spring Hysteria as fallback method.
- Built and deployed Docker containers to break up monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium IDE.
- Reading the log files using Elastic Search, Log stash and alerting users on the issue and saving the alerts.
- Experience in Creating, Dropping Indexes, Tables, Stored Process and Views on Oracle DB.
- Involved in implementing business logic with Oracle-stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL.
Confidential, Southlake, TX
Sr Java Developer
- Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS built-in $http service through dependency injection.
- Created views and to hook up models to the DOM, Used AngularJS and synchronized data as SPA.
- Performed DOM (Document Object Model) manipulations using Java Script for loading and manipulating dynamic content on the webpages.
- For data binding and reusability of HTML5 pages, Worked with some of the AngularJS directives.
- National level complex problem-solving competition, using JAVA, Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- Developed business components using core java concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization, Multithreading, etc.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing SOAP services using WSDL, JAX-WS.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with HibernateORM framework and used the functionalities of Hibernate’s second level EHCache.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- SVN was used for version control systems and source code management.
- Worked onOracle11gand get the data from the database to validate the users.
- Involved in implementing business logic with Oracle-stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL. Designed database Tables, View, Indexes and created triggers for optimized data access.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
Environment: AngularJS, Java, J2EE, Spring core, Spring Rest, JMeter, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SVN, SOAP, Oracle11g, JBOSS, HTML5, Splunk, Junit, Easy Mock, EMMA.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on cd methodology including team-based design and code reviews and used Jira as tracker.
- Implemented Core Java Concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections when needed.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Worked on Oracle10g and wrote SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, triggers, views and integrated SQL Queries.
- Implemented business process, database retrievals, access information and User Interface using Java andStruts.
- Form classes of Struts Framework to write the routing logic and to call different services.
- Created tile definitions, Struts-config files, validation files and the resource bundles for all the modules using the Struts.
- Implemented Struts Dispatch Action class and form bean classes using struts framework.
- Client-server validations were handled using Struts Validator Framework’s validate plug-in.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using foundation framework.
- Created Managed Beans for handling pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping tool to achieve an object to database table persistency.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Configured WebSphere resources likeJDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling and SSL.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2 and Promoting DML scripts to DB2.
- Used Log4j framework to log and track application and Used Rational Clear Case for Version Control.