- Over 8 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object - Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE and front-end technology stack.
- Experience working wif various methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, TDD, Iterations.
- Expertise in Object Oriented and Multithreaded/Concurrent Programming using Java/J2EE related technologies.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA, JDBC, iBatis for mapping Java POJO classes/Objects wif database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experienced in Full stack front end technologies using GruntJs, Gulp Server, Yoman generator for Angular.
- Experienced in Client-side validation, Client-Server data interaction using Ajax in Nodejs.
- Experience in developing Mobile web applications using jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap for Smartphones & Tablets.
- Experience in working wif Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) which includes Universal Description and Discovery Integration (UDDI) lookups and WSDL, JAX-WS and JAX-RS using res protocol.
- Extensively used different Tag Libraries like JSF Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag, XML/XSD.
- Experienced in frameworks: Spring MVC, Jakarta struts framework, JSF, spring and Hibernate.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, SpringIOC, SpringAOP and Spring Heroku, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul wif Thyme leaf.
- Developed the application under J2EE architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, WebLogic and JSP.
- Good experienced in building service-oriented solutions and RESTful Microservices.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.0, Spring2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), XML API and tools.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC,Singleton, Factory, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Command and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss Servers.
- Good Experience in designing Java, J2EE applications using Amazon Web Services and has good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, SNS, SQS, Cloud Watch.
- Experienced in working wif multiple databases like Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, NOSQL DB like Mongo DB, Cassandra and written complex SQL queries, procedures, Triggers and Stored procedures.
- Experience in debugging and logging using the log framework - log4j and analysis and reporting wif Splunk.
- Experienced in application build tools like ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Strong experience in TDD, using the JUnit frame work wif Mockito, Power Mockito&SpringJunitRunner.
- Good experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and JUnit, Automated Testing Selenium(IDE/Web driver), Integration testing using Selenium, Hudson, Jenkins and Apache Camel.
- Experienced in development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows&UNIX platforms using IDEs such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite (STS),intellij.
- Experience in using version controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, SVN, GIT, and Rational Clear Case.
- Having knowledge on (JMS) MQ's like Kafka,Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ and Active MQ.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, MS-DOS
Java/J2EEEnterprise Technologies: JDBC, Swing, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS, Spring, Struts, JSF, JPA, Log4j, and LDAP.
J2EE Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB
Client-Side Programming: HTML5/HTML, CSS/CSS, DHTML, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, MS SQL
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Sun Glass fish, JBoss.
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile.
Tools: & IDEs: Apache ANT, MAVEN, Net beans, Eclipse, RAD, Eclipse IDE, Edit Plus, JSfiddle, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, WebStorm, npm, bower, Grunt and Gulp, Webpack.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Selenium, Mockito and Power Mock
Version Control: Clear Case, CVS, SVN, GIT
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Quick Build, Bamboo
ESB products: Apache Camel, Mule, JBoss fuse.
ORM frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, IBatis, Spring JDBC Template, JDBC
Sr.JAVA/J2EE FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential -Nashville, TN
- Involved in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Developed data replication mechanism using Spring Batch to replicate bulk data from csv to application database.
- Worked on Multiple Export Alias in Angular 5.0 to Export component wif multiple types wifout breaking changes.
- Used Mongoose API to access the Mongo DB from Node JS and used Angular CLI and NPM for scaffolding the Angular application.
- Wrote Shell scripts to do automation purposed search in Elasticsearch and import/export data to/from Kibana via command line automatically.
- Developed server-side services using Javamultithreading, Struts MVC, Java, Springs, Web Services (SOAP, AXIS).
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot,SpringCloud wif Netflix Eureka to create the discovery Server, service, discovery clients and integrated Apache Kafka and Zoo Keeper as message broker.
- Experienced in build tools such as ANT, Maven, and Gradle and processes such as Agile, waterfall methodologies.
- ImplementedAzureApplication Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Focused on building relationships wif companies and developers to ensure they leverageGoogleCloudsolutions and resources.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions along wif Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection of Objects.
- Installed and configured Docker for creating virtual environments. Applied the company build pipeline using Jenkins, AWS, and Docker.
- Used RESTful Web Services making HTTP protocols as a medium of communication between client and server. A client sends a message in form of a HTTP Request and the server responds in the form of a HTTP Response.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external Rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Worked on java message service (JMS) to Handling Middleware Connectivity, Inter-process message communications, Security and messaging protocols.
- Developed web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP Over HTTP using Apache Axis. Jasmine, Junit, Kubernetes, Eureka, Swagger, Maven3.0.
- Worked on TDD, using the JUnit frame work wif Mockito, Power Mockito &SpringJunitRunner.
- Used GIT for Source Control andJIRA for issue tracking.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular, MongoDB, Kibana, Azure, Rest Webservices, Core Java, Microservices, Spring Boot, Node JS,Spring core, Spring Security, Karma, Jasmine, Hibernate, Kafka, JMS, JUnit, Jenkins, Apache Maven, Junit, Swagger, Oracle, Gradle, Kubernetes
Sr. Software Engineer
Confidential -Silver Spring, MD
- Consumed Restful web services using Spring REST Template.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) In order to develop code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using annotations.
- Built REST web service by building Vertex Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls
- Worked on Spring Batch processing to run the jobs daily, weekly for returning the data from unique formats into databases of SQL, ORACLE.
- Designed & developed the business components using Java 8, Java EE 7, RESTful API (JAX-RS) wif Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, PL/SQL, XML, XSD, JSON technologies.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool, Log4J for logging errors and messages
- Worked wif MySQL Database and created SQL Queries to perform CRUD operations on each DB Transaction.
- Created Hibernate mappings using Core Java (OOPS, Class, Multithreading, Collections) and used iBatis Transaction Management, iBatis Batch Transactions, iBatis cache concepts.
- Responsible for Building applications using React.js which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Created the Application using React.JS andNode.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- For client-side view rendering services, used MockitoReact typically used various predefined Redux libraries.
- Familiar wif Gulp or Grunt task runner to manage project, npm and Bower package manager to install libraries at client side
- Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat.
- Used GIT, SVN as version control and JIRA for bug fixes.
- Involved in creating JUnit based unit test cases as the mocking technique for the objects under test.
- Developed unit test cases for UI using Karma, Jasmine and end to end functional testing using Protractor.
- Used Jenkins for maintaining the build.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Used Maven as build tool and deploying the application.
- Developed the User Interface using spring framework, jQuery and Ajax.
- Developed screens using Angular JS, CSS3 and html5.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular JS.
- Developed complete solutions in SOA and create process flowsand integrate web services.
- Developed reusable and interoperable modules based on SOA architecture in enterprise applications.
- Code analysis (shellscriptingand Perl files) for financial processes.
- Execute parallel browser testing on various machines usingSeleniumGrid and performed cross browser testing.
- Used spring frame work AOP features and JDBC module features to the database for few applications. Also, used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- J2EE deployment on WebLogic/JBOSSservers - QA & Staging
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and TEMPeffectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Created use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams using UML tool.
- The application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Experience wif Core Java component Collection, Inheritance, Multithreading, Garbage collection, and Exception Handling.
- Used Spring MVC framework and various in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Integrated the application wif Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide an abstraction between the presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Implemented AngularJS service such as $http and UI-router handle AJAX calls to communicate wif the Spring MVC controllers and request JSON data from the database layer.
- Performed test Driven Development for the application.
- This Angular Application performed Karma and Jasmine for the unit testing
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MYSQLDB package.
- Wrote prepared statements and called Stored Procedures using callable statements in MySQL.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform actions like insert, update, retrieve.
- Used spring core for dependency injections.
- For processing the solution and service, message queue (Rabbit MQ) was implemented.
- Developed Spring Batch application for batch processing using spring.
- Deployed applications on Tomcat Application server.
- Performed web services testing and debugging using the REST CXF framework.
- For continuous integration testing, Jenkins is used.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit, system testing and creation of various test scripts.
- Wrote test cases to Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Built scripts using Maven that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSPs, built a WAR file and deployed the application on the application server.
- Worked on the project development to complete testing and sending it to the production environment.
Environment: JSP, Core Java, Servlets, Spring Core, Spring MVC, WSDL, SOAP-based Web Services, Apache Axis 2, CXF, Hibernate, MySQL, AngularJS, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL, MySQL, CSS, Eclipse, UML, HTML, Maven, Tomcat server, JUnit, Log4J, SVN.
- Designed Use Case and Sequence Diagrams according to UML standard using Rational Rose.
- Extensively used XML documents wif XSLT and CSS to translate it to HTML to present to GUI.
- Used Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- ImplementedSpringJDBCusing SimpleJDBC Template & NamedParameterJDBC Template.
- Used Hibernate API to perform database operations. Worked on Hibernate persistence tier. This involves developing mapping files and Hibernate (POJOs/ DAOs). Used Lo4j debugging tool to monitor the Error Logs.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Developed JUnit test case using Mockito Framework for performing Unit testing of the application.
- Used Spring core for Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control (IOC), and integrated AngularJS and JDBC.
- Used Maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot and release artifacts to Nexus to share artifacts across projects. Building the Red hat Linux server in VMware ESX client through vSphere client.