- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, Pyramid and Zope Python web application frameworks.
- Good Experience wif Django, a high - level Python Web framework.
- Experienced in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++, Java and Django.
- Experienced in developing Web Services wif Python programming language.
- Excellent experience wif Python development under Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux, RedHat Linux, Fedora).
- Experience wif Web Development, Amazon Web Services, Python and teh Django framework.
- Very good experience wif cloud platforms like Amazon AWS and Google AppEngine.
- Experience wif v-model designing, involved in teh Integration, Test, Verification stage Proficient in all cycles of test life cycle from test planning to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Good knowledge in various stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and QA methodologies from project definition to post-deployment documentation.
- Good experience in Python, Django, Zope, Pyramid Framework.
- Automation experience using Selenium IDE/RC/ Web Driver and TestNG frameworks
- Good knowledge of web services wif protocols SOAP and REST.
- Expertise in designing, developing middleware components for software in C/C++ using STL, multithreading, data structures and design patterns. Experienced wif Python frameworks likeWebapp2 and, Flask.
- Experience wif Unit testing/ Test driven Development (TDD) and Load Testing.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Experienced in working on Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Web Servers like Apache server, NGINX and Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Eclipse, MyEclipse, JDeveloper and RAD. Strong proficiency in version control systems like SVN, Git.
- Proficient in SQL databases MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and no-SQL databases MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Well versed in writing unit test cases and selenium test cases.
- Experience wif JSP Servlets, Web Services (SOAP, REST) and Tomcat. TEMPEffective in executing multiple tasks and assignments ahead of schedule. Created and maintained TEMPeffective budgets.
- Highly motivated, result oriented professional wif a short learning curve and strong communication skills.
Languages: Python 3.x,2.7/2.4, C++, Java, Shell Script, Perl, SQL
Python Framework: Django 1.3/1.4/1.5
Databases: MySQL 5.1, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 10g, Siebel
Versioning Tools: Subversion, GIT, Perforce, CVS
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, PyCharm, RAD
Web servers: Apache, IIS
Debugging tools: Selenium, IDE
NO SQL: MongoDB, Cassandra
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, Subnets, FTP, SMTP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP/HTTPS, NDS, DHCP, NFS, Cisco Routers, LAN
Cloud Technologies: AWS, OpenStack
Operating systems: Linux/Unix, Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Mac OSX
Confidential, Delaware, OH
Sr. Python / AWS Developer
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of teh menial tasks. Interfacing wif supervisors, artists, systems administrators, and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast HTTP server and Amazon AWS architecture
- Setup database in AWS using RDS and configuring backups for S3 bucket.
- Experience in setting up Elastic Load Balancers (ELB's) and Auto Scaling groups on Production EC2 Instances to build Fault-Tolerant and High Availability applications.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
- Utilized PyUnit, teh Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python-based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQLAlchemy, and PostgreSQL.
- Creating Python scripts to automate daily networking tasks (Ex. auto config generation, retrieving information from network devices, parsing data, etc.) - including a custom Fortigate firewall config generator (which included multi-threaded functionality to generate configs for multiple firewalls at once).
- Using Amazon EC2 command line interface along wif Bash/Python to automate repetitive work.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying teh test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services such as EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, Cloud Watch, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Involved in writing SQL queries implementing functions, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc.
- Created Data tables utilizing MySQL utilized Jinja to access data and display it in teh front end.
- Used Python based GUI components for teh front-end functionality such as selection criteria.
- Implemented navigation rules for teh application and page outcomes, written controllers using annotations.
- Used Pandas API to put teh data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Participated in weekly release meetings wif Technology stakeholders to identify and migrate potential risks associated wif teh releases.
- Involved in designing and developing of Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of SDLC and Strong working knowledge of Software testing (Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing).
- Experienced in designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web based applications
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Subversion (SVN).
- Development, Quality Assurance and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Connected continuous integration system wif GIT version control repository and continually build as teh check-in’s come from teh developer.
- Performed testing wif RSpec, FactoryGirl, Capybara, and Selenium. Performed Continuous Integration wif Jenkins.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
Sr. Python / AWS Developer
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Managed, developed and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL and VMWare API calls.
- Written Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resourcing.
- Build application and database servers using AWS EC2 and create AMIs alsousing RDS for Oracle DB.
- Extensively used python modules such as requests, urllib, urllib 2 for web crawling.
- Developed teh required XML Schema documents and implemented teh framework for parsing XML documents.
- Written wif object-oriented Python, Flask, SQL, Beautiful Soup, httplib2, Jinja2, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Linux, Sublime Text, git.
- Having Knowledge on AWS Lambda, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, RDS, Route53, AWS SNS, SQS, SES.
- Gained Knowledge on Deploying apps using AWS Cloud Formation.
- Experience in using various version control systems like Git, CVS, GitHub, Heroku and Amazon EC2.
- Created Git repository and added teh project to GitHub
- Part of team implementing REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Flask wif SQLAlchemy in teh backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed.
- Developed programs to automate teh testing of RAID controller firmware and utilities using Python, Java, Bash script and Windows command line, AutoIt, AutoHotKey and Java Script
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis. Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Developed internal auxiliary web apps using Python Flask framework wif CSS / HTML framework.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Involved in Web-services backend development using Python (CherryPy, Django, SQLAlchemy).
- Utilized PyUnit teh Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Exported/Imported data between different data sources using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Developed views and templates wif Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Built Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins, Nexus) and Continuous delivery environment (puppet).
- Achieved 100% coverage of user slice Ruby codebase by writing unit tests wif RSpec and Capybara.
- Deployed DevOps using Puppet, Dashboard, and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure
- Implemented Automated Application Deployment using Puppet.
- Implemented Junit test runner class to call test cases in Cucumber.
- Working closely wif Web Administrators to understand, participate, and experience teh technical architect for web sites such as Apache, Web Sphere; and deploying J2EE Applications to these environments.
- Recommended build management, defect management development process flow. Administrator of SVN.
- Involved in editing teh existing ANT/MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in teh project requirements
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Python / AWS Developer
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of application system and operations, data conversion scripts, AMQP/RabbitMQ, REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API Integration,
- Developed and implemented teh MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes
- Developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track teh events and perform analysis using Django
- Involved in development using C++, bug fixing and unit testing of teh Layout commands
- Led teh development of parsers for handling JSON, XML responses and JAXB binding
- Worked wif JMS (java messaging service) for asynchronous communication
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for teh database, and HTML/CSS/JQuery and High Charts for data visualization of teh served pages
- Built client pages using HTML, JSP, XML to interact wif users, and teh business logic is implemented using Servlets and Java Beans
- Used Pandas API to put teh data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval
- Publish and Consume Contract First SOAP web services using spring & Restful Web services using Jersey
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture
- Worked on JMS components for asynchronous messaging
- Worked mainly on Core Java, C++, STL, data structures, UNIX, multithreading
- Implemented code MVC2 framework using JSP's JavaBeans & Servlets
- Utilized Python libraries NumPy, Twisted and matPlotLib
- Involved building Hadoop Platforms, maximizing business value by combining data science wif big data.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Python / AWS Developer
- Extensively used Python / Django Framework for developing backend of applications.
- Responsible for analysing various cross-functional, multi-platform applications systems enforcing Python best practices and provide guidance in making long term architectural design decisions.
- Worked wif JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked on Angular JS framework to develop interactive websites based on client needs.
- Successfully migrated teh website's main database from MySQL to PostgreSQL.
- Helped teh big data analytics team wif implementation of python scripts for Sqoop, spark and Hadoop batch data streaming.
- Involved in Developing a Restful service using Python Flask framework.
- Actively involved in Initial software development life cycle (SDLC) of requirement gathering and also in suggesting system configuration specifications during client interaction.
- Analysis teh logs data and filter required columns by logstash configuration and send it to elastic search.
- Handled Business logics by backend Python programming to achieve optimal results.
- Implementing admin sites to manage database information wif Flask Admin, MySQL and SQLite.
- Involved building Hadoop platforms, maximizing business value by combining data science wif big data.
- Generated various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Tested various regular expressions in URL Dispatchers in Django.
- Creating restful web services for Catalog and Pricing wif Django MVT, Jersey, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Designed and created teh database tables and wrote SQL queries to access PostgreSQL.
- Analysed and Designed workflows based on business logic.
- Designed user friendly Interface using Bootstrap framework.
- Wrote python code wifin teh Hadoop framework to solve Natural Language Processing problems.
- Worked on requirement gathering and High-level design.
- Converted Visual Basic Application to Python and MSQL.
- Used Python scripts to update content in teh database and manipulate files.
- Written many programs to parse excel file and process many user data wif data validations.
- Used Thales theorem for applying encryption and decryption of ISO standard message in Python programming.
- Ensured high quality data collection and maintaining teh integrity of teh data.
- Contributed patches back to Django.
- Utilized Python in teh handling of all hits on Django, Redis, and other applications.
- Developed object-oriented programming to enhance company product management.
- Used several Python libraries like wxPython, numPY and matPlotLib.
- Was involved in environment code installation as well as teh SVN implementation.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models.
- Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting teh web application.
Environment: Python 2.6, Scipy, Pandas, Bugzilla, SVN, C++, Java, JQuery, MS SQL, Visual Basic, Linux, Eclipse, Java Script, XML, JASPER, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, Shell Scripting, HTML5/CSS, Apache.