- Over 6+ years of experience as a Java Full Stack Developer in IT industry. Extensively experienced in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object - Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using java/J2EE.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) development methodologies.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces, and filters.
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web Logic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Experienced in developing Restful Services using JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to implement REST based Application.
- Experience in using Socket Programming.
- Used chrome debugger, react developer tools and redux debugger tool for development and debugging.
- Experience in using bug/issue tracking, project Tracking and Management tool JIRA.
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3 and ELASTIC SEARCH).
- Involved in designed fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Complete understanding of the DevOps process with continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Have developed the micro services framework prototype with guidelines, the developers have followed as skeleton model and developed their interfaces on top of the baseline prototype.
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit, MOCKITO for Unit testing.
- Good Experience in Mock Testing.
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, My SQL, MSSQL and DB2.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using No SQL Database such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Experience in using the tools like Gradle and Maven for build automation.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including Linux, Unix, Sun Solaris, and Windows.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PLSQL
Tools: Junit, Selenium web Driver, TestNG, Protractor, Mockito
Frame Works: Spring, JSF, JPA, EJB and Hibernate
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RESTful Web services, AWS, Microservices
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, PostGre SQL, DB2
Debugging Tools& CI/CD: JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: Git, Tortoise SVN
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, IntelliJ, IBM RAD, ANT, Maven, STS
Web/App/DB Servers: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed front-end applications using ReactJS, Flux, NodeJS and Docker and Built Spring based Java and Scala services to support Enterprise Web application
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular 8 which got used in various places of application.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File I/o and concurrency.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, and Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Experienced in developing React components. Used Axios with React JS for making AJAX Calls. Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server.
- Developed the various feature of the application using front end technologies like Backbone JS and React. Js.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory and MVC patterns.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React JS.
- Integrating React's Redux framework to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of data.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.JS, Ext.js, Couch DB, and Socket Stream.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.js, backbone.js and Require.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing. to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Implemented Selenium Web Drivers and Protractor For testing the UI components.
- Involved in setting up Test automation and developed cucumber feature files and used Selenium for automated testing with TestNG.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked on AGILE methodology
- Used agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Analyzed and designed a scalable system based on Object Oriented Concepts, OOAD and the various J2EE design patterns.
- Developed java scripts for all client-side validation and developed User Interface (GUI) using JSP, CSS, JSTL, and XSL.
- Used JSTL tags for communicating between controller and JSP.
- Design and implementing Model view controller (MVC) architecture using spring framework.
- Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO's to retrieve & store data, configured hibernate files.
- Used Eclipse IDE for application Development. Used Jenkins Jobs for build automation to compile and generate EAR and WAR files.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations.
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls, and AJAX calls for the application.
- Developed client - side Interface using React JS.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with npm commands and using package. json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node JS applications.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS, Apache CXF and spring frameworks and persistence using Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks.
- Jersey implementation of JAX-RS is utilized to develop RESTful Web services.
- Consumed RESTful Web services (JAX-RS) provided by different vendor to use for Address verification and validation.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Provided the technical assistance to resolve Issues identified in production and demonstrate appropriate solution to the end users.
- Connected to Linux servers to view application logs in order to trouble shoot application issues using putty as an interface.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Used Maven for build, cruise control is used continuous building; Used SVN as version control system for source code and project documents.
- Involved in developing of test procedures for unit testing and testing of the module
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC. Gathering business logic and requirements, then figure out technical solutions for better implementation.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Developed server-side logic using Struts 2, Hibernate 3, and JPA by writing configurations.
- Extensively involved in coding with core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Java I/O, and Generics to implement some business logic.
- Wrote Hibernate 3 configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO IMPL package to implement the data access logic and using Hibernate Annotation to do the data mapping.
- Wrote corresponding service to handle the request from front-end pages like transfer funds and view transaction history.
- Extensively involved in writing PL/SQL or HQL to implement CRUD Create Retrieve Update Delete data in Oracle Database.
- Wrote JUnit test case for back-end logic implementation development.
- Provide Log4J for QA and communicated with QA for further modification.
- Modified the web.xml and inject Spring Security to ensure back-end security.
- Enhanced the doPost method in servlet to prevent multiple submissions.
- Used Subversion SVN for version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Configured and set up JBoss 4.0 Server for deployment.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Developed the application using Struts framework based on Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Skilled in Test Driven Development and Agile Development (TDD)
- Designed user interface screens using JSP, Servlets, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used jQuery for UI centric Ajax behaviour.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Used Git for version control, and workspace management.
- Developed DAO classes for data access and data manipulation.
- Involved in developing the application in the Agile development methodologies
- Used various design patterns like MVC, Service Locator, Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) all over the application.
- Implemented Apache Web Services for sending and retrieving data from different applications using SOAP protocol.
- Involved in creating properties files and also DB connectivity, implemented the DAO pattern for database access and used the JDBC API extensively.
- Extracted data inUIfor different clients using JSON format.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQuery, JSON and XML for better web-based User Interface.
- Used Mule ESB integration platform for connecting the various components of the application.
- Involved in Writing Object Relation Mapping implementation using hibernate and hibernate mapping configuration files.
- Developed dynamic UI usingAngularJS.
- Worked extensively on rewriting Stylesheets using CSS.
- Implemented customized framework using JSF.
- Used session beans for web/web service development and entity beans using JPA and Hibernate for database integration
- CreatedAngularJScontrollers, services and usedAngularJSfilters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Implemented unit testing using JUnit framework. Automated the invocation of JUnit during build and deploy time.
- Used Log4J to monitor the Error Logs.
- Converted raw images and layouts from graphic designer into HTML/CSS themes.
- Brief experience on implementing theAngularJSin creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Develop Message Driven Beans (MDB) & involved in building and accessing a web Services using SOAP over JMS
- Worked on SQL queries and PL/SQL and actively involved in the production support.
- Managed daily production issues.
Environment: Spring, Struts, JVM, Eclipse Java - JDK, Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Oracle, Apache Application Server, AJAX, jQuery, XML, JSON, ANT. Junit, Adobe Photoshop CS
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase.
- Developed of XML files, Schema’s and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser’s.
- Designed and Developed XSL style sheets using XSLT to transform XML and display the information on the UI screens.
- Added dynamic functionality to the application by implementing JQuery, Node js.
- Modularized front-end CSS and JS code with Sass. Built a real time mouse/click user analytics web service with Node.js
- Worked with Core Java technologies Collections, Serialization, Generics, Annotations and Exception Handling to implement Back-End Business Logic including Entity Beans and Session Beans.
- Created a single page site to display the status of customer orders using React.js, Redux andEXT.js.
- Configured Spring security in the application to secure the method calls and RESTful webservices.
- Implemented JDBC API for communicating with database layer.
- Responsible for installing JBoss, administering and support of staging, QA and Production environment and performed failover test. Deployed application in JBoss on UNIX.
- Coding using core java, Servlets and JSP using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Request Handlers using Servlets as Controlling mechanism.
- Implemented CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) using Node JS and developed REST services using Node and Express, Mongoose modules.
- Developed Apache Camel middleware routes, JMS endpoints, Spring service endpoints and used Camel free marker to customize REST responses.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for tracking the changes in the application.
- Involved in Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration of Use Cases.
- Used version tools like SVN for source code and project documents