- IT professional with extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based and Client - Server Architectures
- Experience in delivering enterprise solutions in multiple domains like E-commerce, Finance, Telecom, Insurance, Health, and other related domains. Expertise in conceptualizing, designing, and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE and UI technology stacks to satisfy complex business problem statements.
- Strong experience in using various web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Java Script also have experience in technologies like Angular JS, ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS, jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, JSON.
- Thorough knowledge in Core Java concepts like OOP, Multi-Threading, Java Concurrency utilities etc., and advanced Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts related to create microservices.
- Created Single page applications with Angular using TypeScript to create Directives, Components, Services, Observables, Pipes, Reactive/Template - driven forms and Router for multiple components utilizing Router Guards and Navigation.
- Experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO) and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Experience in developing and managing Microservices using Spring Cloud services like Config server, Service Registry and Circuit Breaker Patterns using Spring Boot.
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of MVC (Model View Controller) using Spring Framework in addition to using Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Proficient Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Experience with server-side Node and REST integration and implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express-JS, Angular, Node.js) with RESTFUL stands
- Worked on Automating, Configuring, and deploying instances on AWS, Azure environments, and Data centers, also familiar with EC2, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation and managing security groups on AWS.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS,, CloudWatch, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experience working with NoSQL database Mongo DB and used Hibernate OGM extensively to interact with MongoDB.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle, SQL server, Sybase, DB2 and good experience in writing Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Facade, DAO.
- Worked with container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, and managing Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes.
- Expert skills with Apache Kafka development mainly in creating producer / consumer apps and knowledge on partition of Kafka messages and setting up the replication factors in Kafka Cluster.
- Have knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios
- Experience in writing many test cases using Junit, Karma, Selenium, JMockit, Cucumber framework • Designed and developed custom applications specific to client’s needs and proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL and MSSQL server. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application Servers and Web Servers like WebSphere 6.x/7.x, WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually as well as collaboratively in a team. Ability to adopt to new technologies.
Languages: Java (1.7, 1.8 and 1.11), SQL, Shell Scripting
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring Core (IOC), Hibernate, JPA, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Cloud.
Web services: Microservices, SOAP, RESTful, JAX-RS JAX-WS, Jersey
Middleware Technologies: JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Spring AMQP, Spring Integration
Cloud Platforms: AWS (EC2,S3, EBS, RDS, Lambda, Cloud Front, EFS).
Web/App-Servers/Containers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss EAP, WebLogic and Docker.
Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Apace Cassandra, MongoDB
Testing-Tools/ Frameworks: SoapUI, Rest Client, JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium, Cucumber
Version Control Tools: GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket.
Build-Automation Tools (CI)/Issue Tracking Tools: Maven, Gradle, Apache ANT, Jenkins, JIRA.
Design Patterns: MVC, Factory, Front Controller, Singleton, Observer and DAO patterns
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Full-Stack JAVA Developer
- Worked withAgile methodologyand actively participated in Scrum meetings as a part ofSDLC, to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Develop theUIcomponent architecture for developer framework usingAngular,Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testableAngular modules, controllers, directives, andservicesto implement key functionalities for customer account summary.
- UsedAngular Http servicesfor asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration usingAngular routerfor various views and sub views.
- Worked on the enhancements of the navigation and menu button into responsive features usingBootstrap Nav-default classandCollapse button.
- Worked on creatingAngular custom pipesto sort the history of various customers through order of date, year, and month, for display of the history of customer details in tables.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI’s and used Angular framework to associate HTML elements to models
- Validated forms using Angular and regular expressions there by providing client-side validation and server validation.
- Worked on latest features ofJava 8 like Lambda expressionsandfunctional interfaces.
- Analyzed and designed a scalable system based on Object Oriented Concepts, OOAD and the various J2EE design patterns.
- Developed theDAOlayer for the application usingSpring, Hibernateand developed various business logic and reports usingHQLand Hibernate Criteria.
- Used HibernateCriteria APIto query the database and perform other CRUD operations.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Cloud Netflix OSS stack to address Load balancing using Ribbon and API Gateway using Zuul.
- Implemented Spring Batch to run daily and monthly batches.
- Worked with Spring Integration to connect different components of the service seamlessly. Integrate with existing Auth system and configure Spring Security to get principle.
- Implemented JWTtokens along with Spring Boot Security to develop Authentication or Authorization in application.
- Proficient in using Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) during compile time.
- Developed custom repository to use Spring data with Apache Cassandra.
- Worked on creating Spring Data Repositories for SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Used Spring framework to handle application logic and make calls to business objects and services.
- Creating the AWS stacks for Dev/QA Environments which include Consul, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Shipyard master/slave.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on EC2 instances.
- Used Git as a version control and used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Developed Unit Tests using Junit, Mockito and Involved in functional and integration testing.
- As part of documentation, have written Swagger Docs for APIs.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, ES6 JS, React, React Native, React HOC, Flux/Redux, Redux Saga, RESTful Web services, Microservices, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Ribbon, Zuul, Spring Data JPA, Cassandra, Consul, Apache Kafka, Zookeeper, Shipyard master/slave, Docker, Git, AWS, Cassandra, Jenkins, Junit, Mockito, Swagger Docs.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Sr. Full-Stack JAVA Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications usingAJAX, JSONandXML.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS,and Node.jsin effective web design.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular and injected generic services using Angular.
- Implemented Angular Routing and navigation, Components, Services.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular and typescript.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security toRestful web servicesusingOAUTH 2.0.
- UsingSwagger Framework, actualizing theRestful APIandSwaggergives the rich UI to test API.
- Developed severalRESTful API web serviceswhich produces bothXMLandJSONto perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices usingSpring Boot, Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) and followed domain driven design.
- Authenticated Users accessingRESTful services using OAuth 2.0 and JWT (Jason Web token).
- Used Spring Boot for building Micro service sand developed Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Worked onmicro services-based architecture usingSpring Boot interactingthroughREST API.
- UsedSpring Bootwhich is radically faster in building cloudMicro Servicesand develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- DeployedSpring Boot based micro servicesonDocker containersusingAmazon ECS.
- Worked in integratingJMSwithSPRING BOOTby providing an instance which is embed withActive MQ.
- Implemented Internationalization usingSpring MVC Interceptors, Spring core modules and native Spring AOP facetsofLogging and transactional management.
- UsedMultithreadingin programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- ImplementedRabbit MQServices for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information.
- Used RabbitMQ for asynchronous message processing functionality to support batch processing modules.
- Implemented Log4j for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using Loggers, Appenders components.
- Extensively usedGITfor version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Createdtables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraintsandviews for multiple databases,OracleusingToadtool.
- Worked on relational database design and writingSQLqueries, stored procedures, views, and functions withOracle.
- UsedHibernateas theObject-Relational Mapping (ORM)tool to access the persistent data.
- Implemented and configured Jenkins job for Continuous Integration (CI) tool. Hands on experience with build tools likeGradle.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- ConfiguredAWS EC2instances,S3Buckets and Cloud Formation Services based on the business requirements for different applications.
- Deployed frontend application usingAWS S3andconfigured CORSto consumeRESTful servicesfrom another domain.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Full-Stack JAVA Developer
- Involved in Client Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Created documentation for all the components which is included in React-Bootstrap page.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library. Also used Redux to manage the application state and applying middleware such as redux-promise and redux-saga.
- React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Developed web-based application using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & Restful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), AOP, MVC, and Hibernate.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC.
- Creating REST API implementation using Spring Boot framework and writing test cases for API's.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Application Insights, Document DB, Internet of Things (IoT), Azure Monitoring, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO) and SQL Azure.
- Deployed Microsoft Azure for applications utilizing the Azure stack (Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Implemented Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate provided access to databases. written MapReduce programs to load data into MongoDB environment.
- Consulted with the operations team on deploying, migrating data, monitoring, analyzing, and tuning MongoDB applications.
- Interacted with DB sharding, Redis, Jenkins, GraphQL,
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Involved in Client Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of the application, creation of technical design and test cases documentation.
- Designed, developed custom, single page (SPA), the responsive web application on the front-end using Vue.js.
- Designed and implemented multiple new features in client’s website to use search and purchase using AJAX, jQuery, Angular 2.
- Used Vue.js to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Developed applications using Java, J2EE Standards, Java Server Faces, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MVC Architecture.
- Developed the application using spring framework leveraging model view layer architecture, configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java. Also used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database. Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Worked with Java 8 Streams, functional interfaces and Lambda Expressions.
- Creating REST API implementation using Spring Boot framework and writing test cases for API's.
- Experience with querying on data present in Cassandra cluster using CQL (Cassandra Query Language).
- Experience in Importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java API’s.
- Worked with build and release management using Maven, ANT, Git, Gitlab and Jenkins
Environment: J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, Angular 2, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, XML, DOM, SOAP, Spring boot, JUnit, Hibernate 3.0, JDBC, JESS, REST-full, REST-API, Cassandra
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Developed Page layouts design with the help of HTML5 and CSS3 with the help of CSS preprocessors for creating clean and faster style sheet and responsive by Media Queries, navigation and page-loading spinner.
- Worked alongside back-end developers in the process of building the Restful API.
- Interacted with RESTful API servers jQuery, AJAX, NPM, and JSON to write/read data from backend services.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, SQL code review/SQL programming, modified and tuned existing stored procedures and queries for the development of new requirements.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the client for review.
- Created and tested scripts using jQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Worked with architects & Developers to enhance application functionality and to add new features.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, AJAX, jQuery, MySQL