- Around 4 years of experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, integration and testing of client / server - based applications using Java and J2EE object-oriented technologies.
- Experience in software life cycle development involving analysis, design, development, integration, and support of large scale, object-oriented, distributed, web-based, and enterprise applications.
- Experienced in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Spring, SpringBoot, JSF, Spring MVC,Struts, JDBC, JPA, XML,AJAX, ANT and REST/SOAP Web Services.
- Experience in developing robust, interactive User interfaces in AngularJS and Nodejs.
- Experience in writing various Gulp tasks to minify HTML, CSS and JS code and building the UI code.
- Strong Knowledge on Angular CLI.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization, Java Beans.
- Experience in handling data layer using Hibernate (JPA)and Spring JDBC Template
- Experience with major databases such as Oracle, MySQL
- Application packaging and deployment experience using Maven build tools.
- Good experience in implementing Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD).Extensive experience working on Windows, Linux and UNIX Operating Systems.
- Ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective and meet deadlines; ability to work TEMPeffectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing training to business users.
J2EE Technologies: Core Java, Multi-threading,Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, EJB, JMS, JNDI
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Springboot, Microservices
XML/ Web Services: JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Rest API
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Tera Data, Elasticsearch/ NoSQL, MS-SQL, SQL
Application / Web Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, MongoDB, Dyntrance, IBM WebSphere
Methodology / Design Pattern: OOAD, UML, DAO, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Factory Pattern
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Testing & Others Tools: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Macintosh
Confidential - Ashburn, VA
Full stack Java developer
- TEMPEffectively involved in the SDLC phases to analyze the requirements, design, development, deployment & testing of the application based on Java/J2EE technologies and Design Patterns.
- Created batch framework by using Spring Boot on server side.
- Played an important role in writing theJUnit test case scenariosfor all the validations.
- Created RESTFUL Web Services using elastic search services & Creating queries in elastic search
- Designs develop and test HTML, CSS, jQuery and React.JSthat meets accessibility of web browser.
- Developed SPA (single page application) project using Angular 2.0/4.0/5.0 and Typescript for frontend, Node.JS and Postgres for backend
- Extensively used Angular Material, Bootstrap 3.3 along with font-awesome to do view design and template functions such as icons, buttons, pagination and models.
- Integrated withGitLab, Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs, Docker file.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4j tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Worked on Defects Reporting and Web Services Test Results Reporting
- Generated test cases in spreadsheet and upload them into Quality Center.
- Implement Persistence layer using JDBC to interact with the Oracle SQL database; Write REST Web services. Tested the Web services by using Chrome Rest Client.
- Communicate and interact with users and other teams as needed to meet the project deliverables, also interacted with customers to collect enhancements to make the applications more user-friendly.
Environment: Java, JavaEE, Core Java, Angular, Restful API, HTML, CSS, Boot Strap, Hibernate, JUnit, Selenium, Log4j, REST/SOAP Services, Ant & Maven, GitHub, JBOSS, IntelliJ, AJAX, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Spring 3.2, Hibernate 4.1.6, WebLogic, JBoss, Eclipse IDE, Poster, REST, SOAP, GIT
- MVC pattern implementation using Spring Framework.
- Designed and developed applications on Spring, JSP and CSS for UI components.
- Developed Controller, Service and DAO layers.
- Accessing data using Hibernate API.
- Developed User Administration and Product Management.
- Developed Account Activity and report generation.
- Worked on Action classes, form Beans and JUnit Test Cases.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat 6.0, Web Services, MySQL, JSP, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Maven, JUNIT, log4j, Eclipse.
Full stack Java developer
- Used Spring JDBC to execute database queries. Created row mappers and query classes for DB operations.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and JDBC connectivity.
- Developed RESTful Web Services client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS configuration. Developed the message listener code.
- Designed HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of web-based design.
- Involved in development of custom Servlet handling http request and response objects.
- Used Spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components and Services.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Actively involved in code review, performance tuning and bug fixing phases.
- Good team player with ability to solve complex issues. Initiated team discussions to improved efficiency of the system.
- Used Maven as the build tool as the source version controller.
- Involved in the deployment of the application in Integration and Implementation environment.
- Involved working on implementingCURD operations using Mark logic NoSQL REST API Services
- Develop Rest Service Calls to receive the Data from Soap Services (Main Frame, et.) and Other Data Bases.