- Software Developer with progressive experience in the IT industry in analyzing, designing, coding, testing and maintenance of software applications using Java/ J2EE, Web Technologies and Distributed Technologies.
- Experience in all Core Java Concepts like OOP’s, Generics, Collections Framework and JDBC.
- Experience in designing and developing multi - tier enterprise applications using Java 1.7/1.8, JEE & related technologies such as Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, JMS, XML, HTML and Web services.
- Expertise in Enterprise software architectural solutions using J2EE and Design Patterns.
- Proficient in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming including Oracle stored procedures.
- Creating compelling presentations that support C2S overviews the duty of AWS Administrator himself.
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills. Proven ability to work in a faced-paced environment.
- Experience with DevOps tools(Jenkins, Bitbucket) - Minimum 2 years
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA or other similar project management tools, Proficient in Java and SQL
- Refresh the software technology stack with the latest technologies to improve reliability, scalability and usability, Develop unit tests and test own development
- Experience with Selenium web driver
- Experience with BDD Cucumber in related projects
Languages: Java 8, J2EE
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Databases: SQL, Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 8
IDE: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ
Java SE: OOP’s, Collections Framework, JDBC, JUnit
Java EE Frameworks ORM: Spring
Servers: Apache Tomcat, AWS
Web services & Testing: RESTful, Advanced REST Client, Selenium, API, BDD cucumber
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, JSON, jQuery
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle
Version Control & Ticketing: GIT, JIRA
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile SCRUM
Confidential, Tysons, VA
- Involved in the requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, and testing phases of SDLC. Managed full AWS Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation, and security.
- Developed and maintained the Inventory and Service History System using Microsoft Access and ASP for real-time asset management. Reduced the asset administration effort by 65%.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development, and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed services using Spring-Boot and Microservices architecture.
- Deployment Automation using tools such as Jenkins and Maven.
- Developed the view components using HTML, CSS3.
- Maintain Data integrity and access control while we use AWS application platform.
- Developed components of REST web services, using different Annotations with clear understanding on PUT, GET, POST and DELETE operations.
- Used Agile Methodology for implementing the features & participated in scrum meetings.
Environment: Java 8, HTML, CSS3, Spring 4, Angular, jQuery, Spring Rest, Git, Oracle, Web Logic Server 11g.