- Having 7+ years of extensive IT experience in web application analysis, design, development and deployment of enterprise application with strong expertise on Object Oriented JAVA, J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Strong in J2EE application development using Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, XML, Struts, Web services, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, MQ - Series, SOAP, JAX-WS.
- Extensive experience in implementing MVC framework using Struts in J2EE architecture.
- Experience in working on various spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) like Inheritance, polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Experience in writingTest Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scriptsfrom requirements and Use-Cases
- Experience in developing J2EE applications on different IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer WSAD, Rational Application Developer (RAD), JBuilder.
- Strong Understanding of J2EE design Patterns like Session facade, Singleton, Front Controller, Business delegate, Service Locator, DTO, DAO.
- Good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service), AJAX and tools like ANT, Junit.
- Good knowledge in advanced Java language concepts like Multithreading and Serialization used in distributed systems.
- Knowledge of using Apache Camel through Fuse Mediation Router.
- Hands-on experience in development of microservices and deploying in Docker.
- Experience Developing application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugins and Grails Rest Services.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring Source.
- Experience working with versioning tools like CVS, SVN, GIT and Clear Case and build tools like ANT, Maven.
- Profound Knowledge in configuring and deploying web applications using Tomcat web server and application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, and developed deployment descriptors for the EJB to deploy on IBMWebSphere.
- Extensively worked on debugging using logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4J.
- Good Understanding of relational database concepts and experience in Query construction using SQL. Extensive experience in writing, editing and maintaining database objects.
- Experience in using RDBMS concepts and worked with Oracle, DB2 and good experience in writing stored procedures, Functions and Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Experience in working version control tools like CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, SOAP, REST, JSF
Application/Web servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
Relational Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB
Cloud Environments: AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux, UNIX, Mac OSX
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for requirements gathering, conceptual design, analysis, detail design, development, system testing, user acceptance testing, data validation, version controlling and deployment.
- Working on agile scrum methodology and involving in stand-up meetings to monitor the progress.
- Implementing the backend business layers using spring and web services.
- Developing micro services using Java Spring Boot, Hibernate, Restful services with good quality of code.
- Built micro services with spring boot to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data are provided & consumed in JSON.
- Creating RFP micro service to provide restful API utilizing spring boot with micro services.
- Designed and developed micro services business components and restful service endpoints using Spring Boot.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Working on creating and publishing restful APIs, which can accept HTTP.
- Extensively used Dependency Injection (IOC) for developing the applications.
- Hands-on experience in using CI/CD pipeline and Bamboo for deploying the code.
- Implemented all the components following a test-driven development methodology using Junit, Mockito and integrated with SonarQube.
- Created User Controls and simple animations using Java Script and Python.
- Developed Business Logic using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Installing the application on AWS EC2 instances and also configured the storage S3 buckets.
- Involving in intensive performance testing for the application using JMeter.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit
- Designing and developing the UI screens with Bootstrap and AngularJS to provide interactive screens to display data.
- Mapping database objects corresponding to DB2 database tables using POJO classes using JDBC.
- Experience with Postgres SQL in working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 8 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites and for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 5.0, Spring boot, Hibernate, Python, Django, Restful web Services ( Spring Boot), PCF, Spring Config server, AWS, Angular 8, HTML5, JSON, Selenium, Log4j, Maven, Bit bucket, Junit, Pivotal Tracker, Bamboo, PostgreSQL, DB2, Jenkins, Agile, JMeter.
Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
- Developing the Micro Services using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Used Spring Boot for the application development. Designed the system based on Spring MVC architecture.
- Developed a business logic layer using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Implement OAuthtokenisation for RESTful web services using Spring Boot.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Microservices in Java J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with spring Boot.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Developed API's to read and publish data from Elastic Search cluster using native Java Transport client as well as REST client.
- Worked on Spring Integration with the Elastic Search.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS cloud servers and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine and wrote Hibernate Queries to automate the mapping between Oracle database and Objects in Java.
- Involved in client requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Performing Regression test using automated testing tool QTP, Fitnesse and Selenium.
- Performing functional, regression and integration testing using Automation tools to make sure the application conforms to the requirement specifications.
- Written Producer APIs to read the Feed files (JSON) and publish Assortments, Products to Apache Kafka Topic by using custom Serializers.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping logged data and transactions details etc.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful services.
- Having knowledge of advance reporting using Elastic search and Node JS.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Prepared JUnit and Integration test cases and integrated with Jenkins.
- Used JIRA for writing user stories and raising defects in a defined sprint.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Annotations to extract client related data from Cassandra database.
- Extensively used the Java collection Framework Classes for Holding the Application objects.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases using Mockito.
- Used Maven Plug-in for configuring and building projects, used Bitbucket for version control, Log4j for logging and JIRA for tracking issues.
- Implemented Jenkins Job to migrate data from one schema to another in Cassandra.
- Migrate Jenkins Jobs from one server to another server.
- Analyze, Design and develop web and java applications using Servlets, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Microservices and Angular 2.
- Developed various Spring rest controllers for request mappings and created Angular application to send request to rest service.
- Involved in writing ORM code using hibernate and also developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Used Maven as build tool in Spring Boot application.
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker.
- Implemented unit tests and code following Test Driven Development.
- Configured Maven for dependency management, Log4j for logging and debugging and Git for version control.
- Used Jenkins as the Continuous Integration Tool as Jenkins Admin.
- Configuring Docker security groups and Cloud Formation Templates.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and user acceptance test.
- Used JBoss as application server to implement JMS and EJB components.
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology in software development.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC(Inversion Of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Worked on AJAX to develop an interactive Web Application.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Servlets, CSS, Aws HTML, JSP, JSON, XML, AJAX, JUnit, Java Script, MySQL, Agile, Scrum, RESTful Web Services, DOM, Angular 2.0, Maven, GIT.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, analysis, design documentation, development, test cases, implementing and production support of the application.
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web Services tier using Spring, JBPM,Java, JSF.
- Worked on internal application for application team Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Experience in implementing cluster environments and Build (Automation using tools, Jenkins, Anthill Pro), Deployment & Configuration management.
- Involved in monitoring the code by continuous integration using Jenkins and deploying AWS Docker containers using Virtual Machine (Ubuntu).
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Experience with NoSQL Mongo DB in working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Managed datasets using data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.js, Redux, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access, update and insert information in the database.
- UsedJavaAPI for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) to convertJavaObjects to XML conversions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Application testing is performed in Android Emulator and few Android based mobile phones and tablets
- Prepared the High Level and Low Level, UI standard, Code Review, Architectural Review and Project Approval Documents
- Maven is used as a build tool and continuous integration is done using Jenkins
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements.
- Implemented the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology and Test driven Model.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, security features and integrated with the Hibernate framework.
- Used Log4J for logging the application exceptions and debugging statements.
- Written JUnit test cases.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for data related functionalities and implemented transactions.
- Developed web services components using XML, SOAP and Axis.
- Developed application using Spring, JSP, JSTL (Tag Libraries) on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Tuned OSGI application for deployment to an ARM processor running an Open Source Framework.
- Used Spring Batch to process the CSV files.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database (DB2) using jdbc template.
- Implemented the DAO and Business Delegate design patterns.
- Used Spring IOC for depending Injection.
- Used Maven for integration and building of the project.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Used IBMWebSphereas an application server and IBM http server as a webserver to serve the http request from multiple customers.
- Developed, debugged, tested and fixed bugs that are raised in the process right from the requirement gathering to Implementation of the project involving in all phases of the Software Development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Developed the multi-user application using Java and J2EE Technologies like JSP, Spring MVC, RESTful Web Services and Hibernate.
- Created Classes, Methods for different functionalities and error handling, exception management features in the application.
- Worked as a Core Java Developer and responsible for Deployment and necessary configuration of WebSphere Application Servers.
- Developed code in Eclipse IDE and built in Maven and configured the project on Web Sphere application serve
- Implemented the concepts of Object Orient Programming (OOPs) to ease code maintainability and readability.
- Imported Client data into the database from XML file by using the XML Parser.
- Used SQL server to connect to the database and performed CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update, and Delete) Operations on the data.
- Interacted with Database using SQL Queries and created PL/SQL Triggers, Functions, Procedures for maintaining the database.