- Over 7+ years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object Oriented Client - Server technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Experience in design and development of web-based applications using Java 8/7/6, JDBC, SQL, JSTL, JSP, XML, Java-API and spring.
- Proficient in Java 8 features like Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Stream APIs, Collection API improvements.
- Extensive experience in working with different MVC Frameworks like spring, Struts and ORM (Object Relational mapping tools) like Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge in Spring Framework using IOC/AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Transaction support (Declarative/ Programmatic), Hibernate in spring.
- Experience in designing and developing Restful Micro-services using the features of Spring Boot.
- Experience in Java concepts such as Collections, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Exception Handling and OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of IDE'sMy Eclipse, RAD, Web Sphere studio (WSAD) and RSA applicationDevelopers.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session façade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO). Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Experience in XMLrelated technologies includingXML, XPath, XSLT and XSD (DOM, SAX, and DOM), DTD, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPCand XML Beans.
- Experience with the ORM tool Hibernate involving Connection pooling, Mappings, Transaction Management, HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Expertise in installing and setting up MQ monitoring tools.
- Experience in Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) and Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS). Experience developing SOA based application with RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Expertise in implementing various well-known Object-Oriented/J2EE Design Patterns and Session, Entity, Message Driven Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Have experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong background, experience with open-source technologies, cloud platforms and all tiers of distributed-system development.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Languages: Java 8/7/6, PL/SQL, SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, JSP, Servlets/Applets, JDBC, JMS, Java Beans, Java Multithreading, Generics and Collections, EJB, Tiles
Methodologies: UML, Agile, Waterfall
Web Frameworks: Spring (IOC, MVC, Boot), Struts, Hibernate
Design & GUI Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD
App servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic
Databases/Tools: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Columbus, GA
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Worked with Advanced Java 8 features like Lambda for adding functionality processing capability and Stream API to facilitate pipeline processing and method to eliminate elements based on the criteria.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used the DAO Pattern and J2EE framework facilitated the integration and deployment of DAO, JSP and XML.
- Developed the User Interface using spring, html, logic, bean, JSP and Angular.
- UsedSpringBoot for developing micro services and used REST to retrieve data from client-side using Micro service architecture.
- Developed REST based Micro services usingSpringBoot.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Responsible for implementing new enhancements and fixing defects using Java, JSP, JSF, spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic and used Hibernate to access data
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed communication between different applications using MQ Series (JMS) and Spring Integration.
- Used XML and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB), to map java classes to XML representation.
- Used SOAPUI to test the Web Services and worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering EJBs and JSP components to be deployed on a Web Logic application server.
- Worked on web pages compliant with W3C, ADA & Section 508 Compliance Standards.
- Used Log4J to write log messages with various levels.
- Developed the application using Java Beans and EJB’s.
- Developed the test cases with JUnit for Unit testing of the built components.
- Used Maven for building and deploying the web application into Web Logic and configuring the dependency plug-ins and resources.
- Designed database and created tables, written the complex SQL Queries and stored procedures as per the requirements.
- Involved in analysis, design, and Implementation applying the agile methodology.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, and Development &Customization of the Application.
- Worked with latest Java 8 features like Date API and Streams.
- Involved in the application development using JAVA/J2EE, Hibernate, EJB, JMS and Web Sphere.
- Developed many JSP pages, used JSON plug-in for asynchronous communication.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection and Spring annotations.
- Implemented reader and writer to work with the application and update the data in database using Spring Batch framework.
- Implementing rendering of task from functionality using Java, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tags, and Custom Java class Loader, XML
- Used Spring Boot and developed the application as micro-services.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application for Micro-Services.
- The entire project is built with the Eclipse IDE by integrating it with the Apache Maven to resolve the dependencies within the application.
- Used Hibernate ORM for data persistence and transaction management.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed the application usingEclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Developed EJB MDB’s and message Queue’s using JMS technology.
- Used Log4J for logging in the application and capture the log.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in writing the Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
Environment: Java, 8 Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSP, JSON, JMS, MVC, EJB, AJAX, DOJO, Eclipse, XML, SOAP, Log4J, HTML, Angular.js, PL/SQL, Maven, Oracle, Windows and Linux.
Confidential, Portsmouth, VA.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Used the J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Developed the application under J2EE architecture using JSP, spring, Java Beans.
- Designed micro-services related to order placement and shopping cart using Spring Boot.
- Developed the Spring Boot applications using Java using the advanced version of Eclipse IDE.
- Worked with the ORM tool Hibernate involving Connection pooling, Mappings, Transaction Management, HQL (Hibernate Query Language). Involved in installing and setting up MQ monitoring tools.
- Developed Spring Batch processing java application to read different file formats which feeds to the database.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate as the data abstraction to interact with the databases.
- Consumed and built web services in SOAP, REST supporting both XML and JSON by taking advantage of Spring technologies.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Implemented Java Message Services (JMS) using JMS API.
- Created and implemented stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL in Oracle database.
- Involved in testing the application different tools and fixed the bottlenecks.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Errors were logged using Log4j.
- Created builds using Maven and pulled the project code from GitHub repositories.
- Used JUnit for debugging the application.
- Used Subversion for version control and source code management.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals during the program development.
- Interacted with users in case of technical problems and mentored the business users.
Environment: Java, UML, Hibernate, spring Boot, AJAX, XML, DOM, JDBC, CSS, Eclipse, ANT, Log4j, JUnit, Oracle, TOAD for Oracle, BEA, SVN, Windows.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces.
- Analyzing and solving performance, transactional, Multithreading and Java memory issues.
- Extensively worked with Java Collections like List, Set etc.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Framework Controller using Spring-MVC.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring by coding a Spring Configuration file.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging (database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Used JQuery for client side computation of numbers and replacing values in DOM elements.
- Developed various Java Bean components for implementing business logic.
- Involved in developing static pages using HTML.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams
- Created custom tags for better navigation of the JSP pages.
- Developed JSP’s for dynamic content generation and a script file (.jsp), which contains generalized script functions.
- Wrote server side programs by using JSP’s.
- Involved in testing the website for compatibilities on different browsers. Writing clear, clean and concise code produces website that follow the web standard.
- Actively participated in daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.