- 7+ years of experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE Client and Server side Enterprise Applications using object oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- Extensive experience in Front - End UI technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular2.0/4.0 in developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Well versed wif Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans.
- Experience in developing Angular 4 advanced features such as interfaces, nested components, services, routing and modules.
- Experience in developing client side validations using Angular4 and in developing Custom pipes, Shadow DOM.
- Experience in developing network applications using Node.js wif an event-driven, Asynchronous approach and single threaded model wif event loops.
- Experience in applications using SOA architecture wif SOAP, Restful Services and used XML for message communication.
- Extensively used XML documents wif XSLT and CSS to translate teh content into HTML to present to GUI. Developed SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Developed Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot wif Spring MVC.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL and site minder (SSO).
- Implemented Business layer using Spring 4.0 (IOC, AOP), Spring MVC and persistent layer using DAO and Hibernate.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Angular JS, Node JS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JPA, EJB3.0,IBatis, Mybatis, JQuery.
- Implemented Hibernate first-level cache and Second Level Cache.
- Excellent experience wif Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, Couch DB and Cassandra.
- Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Used Java SE8 features like stream, lambda expressions, functional interface and type annotations and worked wif Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Transaction Management, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in architect, design, build and prototyping models using teh design patterns like Session Facade, Service Locator, Singleton, Abstract Factory and Factory Method.
- Experience in messaging queue services like JMS, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in Deploying and Configuring Application & amp; Web Servers such as Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in using Amazon Web Services like RDS, EC2, Redshift, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch and S3.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce teh development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- Involved in writing test cases and test plans using TestNG, Spock, Mockito and Junit Power mock, HQL embedded DB to test databases.
- Experienced in building applications using Maven, Gradle and ANT tools.
- Extensive hands on experience in setting up CD/CI pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Worked on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from Waterfall to Agile (SCRUM) models.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Core Java, C, C++, SQL
J2EE TECHNOLOGIES & FRAMEWORKS: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, XSD,JAXP, JAXB, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud.
DATABASES: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
APPLICATION/WEB SERVERS: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
MESSAGING SERVICES: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
BUILD & CONFIGURATION TOOLS: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Gulp, Web pack, Chef, Puppet
TESTING TOOLS: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai
VERSION CONTROL TOOLS: GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket, TFS
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES: AWS, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, 3API Gateway
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows, Linux, Unix, MS-DOS
IDE’S: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, Atom
Confidential, CHARLOTTE, NC
- Used Angular 4 component router for navigation. Worked wif Angular 4 directives, components, pipes, and injectable.
- Programmed in Angular 4 to upload (post) files/images to teh AWS S3 browser from teh Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Involved in teh development of services wif Angular 4 injectable property, as to make teh service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Closely worked wif Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view.
- Utilized create-react-app to launch product to stay update wif teh most current web pack and babel build configurations.
- Worked wif teh Node package manager (NPM) along wif Gulp.
- Worked wif SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services usingSpringBoot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application wif very less configuration.
- Worked wif various features in spring such as Spring AOP, Spring Transaction management.
- Implemented Spring Bean Factory using IOC Configured Bean properties using dependency injection.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all teh CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting REST API's which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Worked wif Netflix OSS Eureka service in spring cloud for service registration and discovery and spring config for centralized configuration and used ribbon for client-side load balancing.
- Created various Docker images from teh Docker containers and published these images in teh Docker hub repository.
- Deployed teh Dockerized Spring Boot application using AWS Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS).
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all micro services to pull image from Private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Used Node JS to run Angular 4 on server wif mock JSON data and completed teh UI development independent of server.
- Created AWS Lambda functions for AWS config rules using Node.js. Heavily used Lambda function on text object methods Context object properties using Node.js.
- Wrote services wif Angular 4 to store and retrieve user data from teh Mongo DB for teh application on devices wif HTTP service.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access teh Mongo DB from Node JS and used Angular CLI and NPM for scaffolding teh Angular 4 application.
- Authenticating Users and to provide teh security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed teh code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as teh bug tracking system to track and maintain teh history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Used GIT for version control and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
Confidential, HUNTERSVILLE, NC
- Working on application architecture and re-design of different parts of teh application.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to teh relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA. Worked in Agile mode and interacted closely wif teh product owner and business team.
- Setup a new clear case project and ANT scripts and owned teh deploy process. Built Single page application (SOA) using AngularJS as per teh requirement.
- Optimize teh cost of application development and maintenance by using economies of scale under a SLA governed process.
- Worked wif Apache Lucene and SOLR for searching teh person and business details. Design and development of teh BPM for various synchronous and asynchronous processes and to implement teh workflow of teh applications
- Using SpringBoot which is radically faster in building MicroServices and develop Spring based application wif very less configuration.
- Written Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed teh application in web server.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF framework using JSPs as GUI development and DB Modeling using NOSQL and Oracle 10g.
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for teh enhancements to teh applications.
- Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for teh enhancements to teh applications.
- Interacted wif teh business users to gather requirements and provided high-level design wif Sequential and State-chart diagrams.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Developed Business components and Services using EJB3.0, JPA and JAX-WS and deployed them in Business tier application server.
- Developed various Land registry office user interfaces, Model Beans and DAO using JSF Framework.
- Has written Unit Test Cases and Integration Test Cases using Junit framework.
ENVIRONMENT: Core Java, J2EE JSP, AngularJS, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solr, Lucene, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN, ClearQuest.
Confidential, CHICAGO, IL
- Designed teh application architecture of teh System based on MVC (Model View Controller), Struts Framework and J2EE specifications.
- Developed Struts validators, services and dao's for backend interactions and operations and used Struts Controllercomponent and integrates wifother technologies to provide teh Model and teh View for theModel.
- Developed web application using Struts framework using MVC and written client validations using Struts Validation frame work.
- Integrated teh spring wif Struts to achieve teh more reliability in web development and worked heavily wif teh Struts tags- used struts as teh front controller to teh web application.
- Created Web.xml, Struts-config.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all teh components in teh Struts framework.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on teh presentation layer, teh business layer is built using spring.
- Deployed teh wif Zero Down Deployment using Kubernetes orchestration service application
- Implemented Cross cutting concerns like logging and declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Model is a combination of EJB andJavaclasses and web implementation controllers are Servlets and developed Message Driven Beans for Messaging communication in our application using EJB.
- Used EJB3.0 Session beans using JBOSS Seam Context Management (Application, Conversation, Session scopes) and implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Involved in developing & exposing web services and also consumption of Web Services like RESTFUL Web services.
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation. Used Subversion as a version control for implementing teh application.
- Wrote Junit classes for teh services and prepared documentation and configured logging in teh application using log4j API.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed teh applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE and used JUnit for unit testing and repeatable tests for teh application.
- Involved in complete SDLC management - Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing
- Developed UML diagrams to develop use cases for University’s Financial Services web application.
- Implementing teh Struts 1.3 framework for Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Performed validation for client side as well as server side wif teh help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Involved in teh implementation ofStateless session beans(EJB)for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence.
- Supported existing applications developed using Spring MVC, AOP framework.
- Used JPA mapping techniques such as One to One, Many to One and Many to Many mappings to represent relation between various entities in teh project.
- Configured and used JBoss application server for creating Datasource and enabling JNDI for beans and database lookups.
- Deployed components on JBoss and Web Sphere application server.
- Worked Oracle database to create databases of student and faculty login information and their desired areas of study.
- Worked on Eclipse as IDE tools to build up applications.
- Developed codes for ActionServlet, Request Processor and Action classes by extending Struts package.
- Used EJB 3.0 Message Drive Beans to initiate daily process.
- Executed quality and assurance testing in developed application, reduced performance errors on average by 95%.
- Resolved Blackboard problem tickets and made 100% follow ups maximizing teh customer satisfaction.
- Installed SSL certificates on teh developed application.
- Provided weekly status reports to teh manager wif teh latest information of all ongoing activities.
- Followed teh Java coding standards for scalability, reusability and ease of maintenance.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP and WS-Security.
ENVIRONMENT: Java 1.5, TDD, Struts 1.3, EJB 3.0, Jquery, JSP, HTML, CSS, Servlets, SOAP, WS-Security, JMS, MQ, Eclipse, SVN, Ajax, JNDI, JBoss, Selenium WebDriver, Junit.