- Over 5+ years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Client - Server, Web-Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in Software Development Methodology such as Agile (Scrum) Methodology, Iterative and Waterfall.
- Extensive experience with both Core and Advanced Java 8 concepts which include Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, JSF, XML,EJB, Struts, Spring MVC, Ajax, JQuery, Hibernate, JDBC, and Web Services.
- Have good experience to implement Object Oriented design diagrams for Application system in UML, using IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Expertise in using and implementing various design patterns such as Singleton, Bridge, Abstract Factory, Decorator, and Iterator etc.
- Experience in OOPS concepts like Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction, and Polymorphism.
- Worked in Multithreading environment by Thread Synchronization, Thread Pool, Class level and object level threading.
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse, RAD (Rational application Development), Net Beans and JDeveloper.
- Expertise in Developing and Deploying applications using Webservers like Apache, Karaf 3.x, Kafka and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, Web Logic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, and JRun.
- Experience in building web applications using various frameworks such as Spring Framework (2.0-4.0), Spring MVC (Model View Controller), Spring Boot, IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and familiarity with AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming).
- Worked on Struts open source java framework utilizing Strut Tiles, Strut Controllers (Action and Forms) and Validation framework for client, server validation.
- Extensive experience in Core Java 8 concepts like Exception handling, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans.
- Extensive experience in developing GUI using HTML, CSS, JQuery, Java Script, EXT JS, DOJO, AJAX, Knockout JS, Bootstrap and Angular 4/5, Node.js, Backbone.js, Underscore.js.
- Involved in development of SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS, CXF and JERSEY APIs.
- Experience using ORM framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java 8 classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Knowledge on service oriented architecture (SOA), workflows and web services using XML Test Driven Development (TDD) Environment, SOAP and Restful web services.
- Expertise in unit testing teh applications using Junit Framework, Mockitoand developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4J, SLF4j.
- Experience in implementation of version controls tools like CVS, Tortoise SVN, Clear Case and GIT.
- Experience in Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB database programming using PL/SQL and standard built-in Oracle Packages.
- Proficient with software build process and writing Maven and ANT Build Scripts for automated build and deployment process.
- Experience with Build tools like, ANT, MAVEN, and GRADLE.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN (Sub Version), GIT, GitHub, and Clear Case.
- Worked on Git as version control management and JIRA as Defect management for bug, issue tracking of application. Used JENKINS for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline.
- Skilled in developing application in python language for multiple platforms.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWTMulti-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: Web Logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Database Server: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, STS
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL,Axis2, UDDI., Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Aldon, Clear case
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Rapid Application Development, Test Driven development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Testing &logging: Junit, Jasmine, JUnit, Log4J, SoapUI, Test NG, easy mock and power mockKarma, Protractor, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Design and implement initial project infrastructure to start developing application components.
- Developed and consuming Restful Web Services using media applications like JSON, XML and Text data.
- Used OWASP ESAPI to validate teh input requests and encode teh output responses to/from teh service
- Developed Web GUI involving HTML5, Node.js, Java Script, and Java 8 under MVC architecture.
- Used Angular 4/5, HTML5, and CSS 3 all HTML and DHTML is accomplished through Angular 4/5 directives.
- Developed user interface by using teh React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client side Interface using Angular 4/5.
- Build stable Angular 4 components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Wrote scripts to Import, Export data to CSV, EXCEL formats from different environments using Python.
- Used Angular 4-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Developed multiple POCs using Scala and deployed on teh Yarn cluster, compared teh performance of Spark, with Hive and SQL/Teradata.
- Worked in using Angular 4components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website dat could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Developed Unix/Linux batch applications using C++/Java, Shell Scripts
- Used Scala to write several Spark Jobs in real time applications.
- Analysed teh SQL scripts and designed teh solution to implement using Scala.
- Extensively used Docker to create images and deploy applications in AWS environment.
- Used Angular 4-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on teh webpage.
- Used case analysis, assessing teh impacts for deliverables.
- Worked with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Mongo DB, and Risk.
- Using application lifecycle management across teh company to implement and manage CI/CD pipeline processes and automation including building, auto scaling, cloud formation and systems operation monitoring.
- Coexisting legacy monolithic Java 6 apps with next generation Java 8/Spring Boot micro services.
- Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting and Perl programming
- Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services and created routes using Apache Camel.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Wrote unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Easy Mock, Power Mockito framework.
- Involved in parsing JSON String using JSON parsers like GSON, Jackson.
- Produced and consumedKafkafor data streaming.
- Implemented Application backend as Node.js Express Application Server.
- Involved in parsing HTML Docs using JSOUP parser.
- Implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Hands on experience on continuous deployment on AWS Elastic Beanstalk with Jenkins
- Develop and support cloud infrastructure and application lifecycle framework for CI/CD.
- Worked with Gradle for Dependency Management and as build tool.
- Involved in developing new and enhanced existing JIRA plug-ins with Atlassian's plug-in development platform. JIRA is an issue tracking and projects management system dat is written in Java 8.
- Used Apache Tiles as teh template framework.
- Implemented Application backend as Node.js Express Application Server.
- Built a Restful API to save and retrieve geo locations using a remote server in Java 8 using Spring, Mongo DB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Developed Micro services using Restful services to provide all teh CRUD capabilities.
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Customized Restful Web Service using Spring Restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Made changes to SOAP Web Services using Apache-Axis2.
Environment: Java 8, Java Scripts, HTML, STRUTS, JUNIT, Servlets, JDBC, JQUERY, JSON, AJAX, DOM, Jenkins, HQL, Spring Boot, Selenium, JIRA, Hibernate, DB2, JPA, Eclipse, Kafka, EJB, JMS, Knockout.js, log4j, NO/SQL.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Followedagile methodology and involved in daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for teh sprints.
- Used advanced Java8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, collections, enhanced concurrency methods.
- Used J2EE design patterns like value object pattern MVC, Session, Façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Involved in developing Thread safe blocks for multithread access and distributed transaction management.
- Extensively used jQuery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Developed a Single Page Application which can switch to different components using Angular services to get data.
- Updated LDAP autantication from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Extensively worked on spring, auto-wiring, security, AOP, spring quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports.
- Worked with Microservices related frameworks Spring Ribbon, Eureka for client-side load balancer and network discovery.
- Worked on end to end development with JSF for development and enhancement of batch jobs.
- Implemented pre-autantication data base security using spring security and Spring Batch for scheduling and of batch jobs.
- Developed teh DAO layer for teh application using Spring, Hibernate and developed various logics and reports using HQL and Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Microservices architecture with spring-boot interacting combination of REST and apache Kafka message brokers.
- Involved in developing API’s and Rest API proxy usingAPIGEEedge and for sending mobile notifications.
- Experience in Using teh Spring ORMcomponent forhibernatesupport for manipulating data fororacle 11g database.
- Developed applications using Rule Engines-JBOSS Drools, Workflows, and tasks to implement Business rules validations.
- Developed all custom processes, workflows and schemes within JIRA to accommodate teh organization’s needs.
- Implemented Maven script to create wars & JARS and deploy teh entire project into Weblogic application and Log4J.
Environment: Java 8, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4, Node.js, jQuery JSON, AJAX, DOM, HQL,Bootstrap,JBOSS7.1.0, Spring Boot, Spring Ribbon, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Scala, Selenium, JIRA, Apache Kafka, REST, Hibernate, DAO,JPA, Eclipse, log4j, Oracle 11g, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Elastic search, JBOSS, Junit, Swagger.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
JAVA Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Agile, Scrum methodologies actively involved in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development and testing.
- Used spring modules like Core, Scheduler, JDBC template, JMS template, MVC and Security.
- Used Spring Security for autantication and authorization of teh application.
- UsingSpringJPA andSpringRepository pattern extensively.
- Utilized theSpringIntegration Framework for teh project.
- Responsible for writing micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Worked on Spring IOC, Spring MVC and spring integration with Hibernate.
- Developed UI using Bootstrap, AngularJS along with JSON and communications with back end using REST withSpringMVC framework.
- Developed Rest APIs in spring boot.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such Hibernate and JPA and messaging engines.
- Created Mule ESB art if act, configured teh MULE Config files, and deployed.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between teh browser and teh server.
- Provided ANT build script for building and deploying teh application.
- Provided JMS support for teh application using Web Logic MQ API.
- Design of Microservices architecture.
- Coding of Microservices and deploy teh code to Docker and AWS.
- Supporting AWS Cloud-Watch alarms setup and maintaining AMI refreshes.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as teh object storage service to store and retrieve teh media files related to teh application.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage teh servers and run teh code in teh AWS.
- Creation of all teh AWS components SNS, SQS, Lambda (Java, Node.js), EC2, ELB, ECS.
- Checking of AWS logs and Docker logs if any issues are there.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to front-end.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement teh JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Developed pagination for AngularJS grids using Paging toolbar and grid column filtering.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM framework to access teh data from Oracle database.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within teh Microservices and with teh front end.
- Build Micro services for teh delivery of Purchase Order module using spring cloud.
- Developed Junit tests using Mockito framework in a TDD (Test Driven Development) environment.
- Developed REST Web services using CXF to perform transactions from front end to our backend applications, response is sent in JSON or XML formats based on teh use cases.
- Worked with version control systems like SVN, Team City, etc.
- Designed and implemented a stream filtering system on top of Apache Kafka to reduce stream size.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed application on Spring MVC Framework using various spring modules - Spring Boot, Spring Core Container, Spring Context, and Spring Web Module.
- Coded Business services using spring and interacted with teh database using Spring JDBC, Spring DAO.
- Developed Catalog specific micro-services based on SPRING BOOT. Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application
- Wrote different Hibernate mappings in XML and corresponding java classes. Wrote hibernate configurations using spring.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Design and development of user Interfaces using JSP, HTML, CSS and AJAX. Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in teh back-end to handle requests sent from teh front end jQuery Ajax calls.
- UsedKafkain a POC to send data and persist on Cassandra Database.
- Designed and developed Application based on JSF framework using MVC design patterns.
- Used different JQuery Selectors, traversing through HTML DOM elements using JQuery.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used AngularJS MVC to build a cross-browser compatible application.
- Implemented core features of AngularJS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Used Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces.
- Developed teh application implementing MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with Hibernate and spring frameworks.
- UsedSpringMbeans,JavaPreferences API to implement JMX/JManage settings in different environments.
- Used Struts MVC framework for teh ease and improve performance of teh application.
- Involved in exception handling & testing using SOAP UI and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Consumed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with teh Enterprise Information System Tier (EAI).
- Implemented teh function to send and receiveAMQPmessages onRabbitMQsynchronously and asynchronously, and sendJMSmessage toApache Active MQon teh edge device.
- Used GIT for version controlling and Jenkins CI for Continuous Integration.
Environment: JDK 1.7,J2EE5.0,Struts1.2, Spring 3.6, Servlets 2.5, JSP 2.1, JSTL,EJB3.0, SOAP web services, AWS, Jenkins, JIRA, Splunk, GWT, GXT, Weblogic 10.2, W3C.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Developed application based on Monolithic Architecture using Model View Controller (MVC) concepts.
- Implemented forms and action classes for teh application using EJB and Struts Framework.
- Developed EJB deployment descriptor using XML and used Jakarta XML Binding (JAXB) components for transferring teh objects between teh application and teh database.
- Functionalities like auto completion of forms and user validation are implemented using jQuery.
- Used Multithreading concept to post data from files to tables involving transformation of file from one format to another.
- Developed dynamic web pages using JSP and used Struts Validation framework to perform input validation.
- Configured Struts-config.xml, Tiles-def.xml and various properties files provided by Struts Framework for teh implementation module.
- Developed and implemented teh MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS 2.x framework.
- Implemented POJO based action by STRUTS and also utilized various Tag Support given by teh STRUTS 2.x.
- Implemented interceptor which is invoked during pre-processing and post processing of a request in STRUTS 2.x.
- Implemented OGNL (Object Graph Navigation Language) of STRUTS 2.x to simplify teh accessibility of data stored in teh Action Context.
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database 10g with JDBC data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Performance tuning of JVM heap size,garbagecollections,javastack and Native thread & production performance.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for maintaining current and historical versions of source code, web pages and documentation.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Developed Ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture teh log dat includes runtime exceptions.