- 14 + years of experience in analyzing, designing, development and maintenance of web applications with good exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in SAFE Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experienced in Creating REST application in Spring Boot Microservices.
- Experienced in the use of agile approaches including eXtreme Programming (XP), Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
- Strong hands - on experience in implementing Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, DTO, Service Façade, Delegate and Factory. Having experience with Configuration Management tools like SVN and Github
- Technically rounded in multiple delivery methodologies, Business Process Automation, quality assurance, and software development.
- Hands on experience in (SQL Server/Oracle) Database Design and Development, Writing Constraints, Indexes, Views & Stored Procedures.
- Strong experience in Leadership, Schedule Management, Client Interaction and understanding Business Application, Business Data Flow and Data Relations from them.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis (OOA) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture. Experience in developing Class, Sequence, flow diagrams using Smart Draw UML and Star UML.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with good Analytical and problem-solving skills. Strengths include Quick learning, positive attitude, trustworthiness, Self-Motivation and hard work.
Processes: eXtreme programming and safe Agile.
Frameworks: JUnit, Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Sping MVC
Web Frameworks: React, Google Webtool kit
Databases: SQL Server 2012, Oracle, H2 and MYSQL.
Source Control: GIT and SVN.
Build Script: Maven
Continuous Integration: Jenkins.
Servers: Tomcat, JBOSS and WebLogic
Tools: Prometheus, Consul
Confidential - Boston MA
- Involved in the architecture design of new Orchestration platform
- Design and developed the Microservices for Orchestration backend modules (Recipe, Report and Alarm Modules) using Java Spring boot.
- Involved in Database design for all backend modules.
- Design and Developed the ETL program in Spring Boot Microservices to copy the data from CCP Database to Historian Database
- Involved in common component development for Frontend module in React
- Mentoring the 8 members scrum team and provided the technical support whenever they required.
- Involved in User story creation from Features, Grooming and story pointing the User stories along with the team.
- Managing the backlog and Handling the responsibility of team deliverables.
- Using Jenkins for Automatic Build creation.
- Using Apache Maven for Project management tool.
Environment: Spring Boot, Hibernate, MS SQL, React Js, Github, Apache Maven, Jenkins, Wonderware
- Involved in Requirement gathering and Estimating the development effort across all the locales of the websites. Estimation based on the in-build components which is used on the website.
- Involved in component development in AEM using JSP, Sling servlets, Java script and jQuery.
- Mentoring the Technical support to Team member and Mentoring around 15 members team.
- Using Jira for tracking the defects Tracking.
- Involved in configuring the UAT and production environments.
- Apache Maven for building the application.
- Deployed and maintains the application in Amazon Cloud.
Member Technical Staff
- User story discussion and Project Iteration planning.
- Handling the GWT User Interface and backend Dao layer development in Spring, Hibernate Frameworks
- Participating the Spring Meetings and discussing the Project status.
- Involved in system Integration testing bug Fixes and User Acceptance Testing Bug fixing.
Environment: Java1.7, GWT, Spring DAO, Hibernate, Ant build, JBoss, Eclipse and Oracle Database.
- Involved in requirement gathering and Business requirement document Preparation
- Handling the Network Integrity and Discovery product end to end setup.
- Working on the network Integrity customization development for multiple vendors
- Developing the Handlers in Core Java and JBOSS issues.
- Identify the product issues and reporting to the product team.
- Handling the production deployment and Live issues with Business team.
Environment: Java1.6, Oracle, Jsp, Servlet, Eclipse, Jboss
- Understanding the requirement from the client’s perspective.
- Involved in design phase.
- Working in Registration, Recover Profile, Key Generation.
- Developed the Business layer objects.
- Developing web pages and integrating web pages.
- Tested the web forms and business objects for possible bugs.
- Coordinated the release of the project.
Environment: Java1.7, GWT, Spring DAO, Hibernate, Ant build and Oracle Database.