- Full Stack Software Engineer with about 5years of progressive experience in analysis, design and development. Have extensive experience working on various phases in the Software development life cycle of the project. Experienced in implementing Enterprise Applications with each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Proficient in gathering the Business requirements and translating them to corresponding technical requirements and strategies.
- Expertise in core java with a strong understanding of Object - Oriented Concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance and Abstraction.
- Have a good understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Have worked on various Service Oriented, Client/Server, GUI and Web based applications in these years.
- Extensive experiences in web based multi-tier enterprise applications & Client/Server Applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies & have good exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring Framework and Spring Boot with expertise in presentation, business and database layers.
- Experience in RDBMS including MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them to Node JS server-side code.
- Hands-on knowledge in using JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS, working with Redux and Flux architecture, Webpack module bundler.
- Proficient in building React.js web pages with JSX, React components.
- Profound knowledge in AngularJS concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers and Directives.
- Used Dojo for asynchronous communication with the client-side code.
- Implemented projects using Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Strong Logical and Analytical Reasoning Skills, excellent Management skills, Excellent Communication with good Listening, Presentation and Intrapersonal Skills.
- Excellent skills in creating and accessing various databases like MySQL, SQL server and No-SQL databases like MongoDB and Redis.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using JAVA along with Spring, Servlets and Node.js along with Express JS.
- Good knowledge in Docker and AWS cloud services in the category of deployment.
- Expertise in working on AWS to integrate Server and Client-side code.
- Hands-on experience in AWS cloud and Microsoft Azure resources to better achieve a lower cost and higher performance/uptime.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Good knowledge in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Chrome Developer Tool and Firebug.
- Worked with JIRA, Bugzilla for bug-tracking and JSLint for ensuring quality code.
- Experience with Version Control tools like GITHUB, CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Extensive working experience with different methodologies like Agile (Scrum), Test-driven development (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
Frameworks: React JS, AngularJS, Angular 4, Angular 7, NodeJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
IDE’s and Tools: IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, Toad, Sublime Text, Brackets
Web services: JSON, AJAX, RESTful
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Karma, Jasmine and Mocha, Chrome Developer tools
SDLC Processes: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, Open Stock
Operating System: Windows OS, UNIX, LINUX, MS-DOS, MAC OS X
Database: MongoDB, PL/SQL, MYSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed Java based Restful service to get and update the data from the database.
- Used React framework to develop the Restful services.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and developed spring-based applications with very less configuration.
- Implementing Spring Boot which includes writing handling requests, processing form submissions and performing validations.
- Involved in designing a fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Microservices.
- Accessed Restful resources with HTTP protocol, the URL of the resource serves as the resource identifier and GET, PUT, DELETE and POST are the standard operations.
- Increased efficiency of environment setup by using Spring Boot & Maven to simplify configuration, development, and deployment.
- Developed the application usingJava 8and implemented its features like Lambdas Expressions, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces for each.
- Worked on many custom modules and widgets using React JS/CSS/HTML and made those cross-browsers consistent.
- Used JDBI as an ORM & developed different database objects of MS SQL Server.
- Used a DAO pattern to retrieve the data from the database.
- Developed different objects of the database, to make the access and modification of data easier.
- Designed web pages using React JS, CSS3 & Html5 with mobile first approach.
- Experience creating custom React components.
- Used Postman for testing the restful APIs.
- Worked on Reusable components and routing to implement navigation between the components using React framework.
- Used spring boot Actuator to externalize application configuration properties for different environments.
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like SVN and GIT.
- Involved in Agile Scrum Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) for the software development process to produce high quality applications.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD Continuous Implementation and Continuous Delivery.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
Confidential, New York, NY
Full-Stack Java Developer
- Designing and developing Controllers and Action Forms using Spring Framework.
- Developing front end applications using MVC Framework.
- Used Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection, AOP.
- Used XML SAX to parse the simulated XML file which has simulated test data.
- Well versed with the agile tools / techniques like Scrum and knowledge areas.
- Worked with Angular for the client-side application.
- Designed and developed Controller Servlet, which will route requests to the Application Controller.
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Migrate MongodB sharded/replica cluster from one datacenter to another without downtime.
- Coding, Unit testing, System Integration testing, Support to User Acceptance testing for new batch trigger process using MQ series.
- Experience in integrating Java components like Custom functions, Java Callouts, spring components into SOA.
- Developed a server-side application to interact with databases using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Created API specification documentation using Swagger.
- Used RESTful Web Services to retrieve data from different applications.
- Redesigned and re-implemented services using NGINX, Node JS, Express JS, MongoDB, and MySQL.
- Designed the Backend-API using mongoose with an express framework. Connected to the Mongo database using Mongoose.
- Optimized Microservices using NodeJS and ES6 as interfaces to Cassandra NoSQL database.
- ConsumeREST Styleservices using JSON.
- Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Written SQL Queries, stored procedures modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Develop Mappings and Workflows to generate staging files.
- Used Log4j for logging and GIT for version control.
- Used SVN for version control and used IntelliJ as the IDE for developing the application.
- ORM tool Hibernate to represent entities and fetching strategies for optimization.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for testing different modules.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application on tomcat server.
Confidential, Greensburg, PA
- Contributed in application development by gathering and analyzing software requirements.
- Developed SOAP & REST services using Spring frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Data and Hibernate.
- Designed POJO’s, DAO’s, Controllers and Implementation classes to meet application requirements.
- Applied Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Annotations and auto-wiring principles to enable scalability and flexibility in applications.
- Built applications using Maven and Gradle scripts.
- Created Interactive User-Interface using React, Angular, Bootstrap3, HTML and CSS.
- Used Docker for build and deployment, created tags to tag images.
- Worked withAngularrouters, forms, modules,DOM,expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Worked in CI/CD environment and agile environment
- Pushed the image to the Docker Trusted Registry (DTR) is the enterprise-grade image storage solution from Docker.
- Extensively coded using Java, and worked in an MVC layered architecture.
- Worked on various development environments like Eclipse Oxygen and Visual Studio Code.
- Deployed it on to the universal control plane, Managed Docker cluster and applications through a single interface.
- Accessed Oracle Database using JDBC API to establish SQL and Java connectivity.
- Developed SQL procedures and functions for backend processing to perform CRUD operations on database objects.
- Performed defect fixes in applications using Perl scripting language.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Used Log4J for logging mechanism and implemented event logging.
- Used JUNIT mocking frameworks like Mockito and Power mock for creating test cases for the applications developed.
- Implemented test cases using behavior-driven frameworks like Jasmine to test angular components.
- Performed peer code reviews and maintained code using version control tools like Git.
- Coordinated with the operations team to ensure timely resolutions to issues encountered during the application development and maintenance life cycle.
- Prepared and demonstrated application functionalities to users by means of power-point presentations.