- 5.6 years of experience in developing web and enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies in business domains like Health care, Insurance and financial.
- Knowledge of SOA, ESB for the middleware services.
- Utilized Design patterns MVC, VO, DI, DAO, Factory Method, Singleton.
- Experience in working with multiple Servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic, and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, RAD
- Experience with Maven, ANT and CI tools like Jenkins for continuous integration and builds.
- Solid understanding of web developments concepts like MVC, HTTP, Request/Response model, client - server communication..
- Worked with MVC frameworks like Spring MVC and Struts in developing web applications.
- Good experience in developing web Applications using Spring MVC, Restful calls, AJAX, JSON.
- Knowledge of using Bootstrap CSS and AngularJS for responsive web design.
- Experience with ORM framework like Hibernate and integrating with JPA and Spring ORM.
- ExperienceworkingwithadvancedtechnologiessuchasSpring,Struts,Hibernate,Web Services
- Experience in SOAP Web Services technologies like SOAP,JAX-WS, WSDL,JAXB,XML,XSD and JAX-RS Restful Web services using Jersey.
- Experienced in using Log4j for the application logging.
- Worked with databases like Oracle and MYSQL. Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, DDL and DMLSQL queries
- Experience with Agile SCRUM methodology for the SDLC. Worked in TDD and pair programming
- Good performer with team and individual contribution.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, JMS, JNDI, JAX-WS
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JSF
XML/ Web Services: JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Restful, Jersey, Spring Rest
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Application / Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
Methodology /Design Pattern: OOAD, UML, DAO, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Factory Pattern
IDEs: RAD, Eclipse, My Eclipse
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, JUnit, Mockito, Log4J, TOAD, Jira, GIT, SVN, Firebug
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designing and developing Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate, JPA, and Spring Data JPA.
- Experience in using JSP and Servlets to create web interfaces and integrating apache tools like Kafka.
- Working on Angular2.0 version for mobile app development.
- Deploying the application on WebLogic Application Server cluster on Solaris 10 environment
- Using ECMAScript6 (ES6) for writing complex applications and modules.
- Analyzing changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and modifications, to improve quality of applications and meet additional requirements through MongoDB.
- Building a highly scalable, low-latency Node-JS API Gateway to interact with MongoDB database with JSON.
- Working on the Node v6.0.0 version of Node JS.
- Using the web application framework Express for designing web applications and APIs.
- Using Ajax calls extensively - using jQuery, inside the Web Apps and create a seamless flow of Quotes.
- Developing Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Developing and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes
- Using Apache CXF for building and developing services and used frontend programming API s like JAX WS and JAX-RS.
- Working on DenodoExpress6.0 version for fast deployment on AWS cloud.
- Using the Mongo DB cloud manager for managing and monitoring the MongoDB infrastructure and used cloud manager backup for data backup and data restoration
- Creating PL/SQL procedures, functions and complex SQL queries for admin services.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Developing Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Creating Maven build file to build the application and deployed on a WebSphere Application Server.
- Building RESTful web services using spring.
- Deploying and developing my project using AWS EC2, S3, Data pipeline, Elastic Beanstalk, cloud watch, Elastic search, AWS server migration service, Lambda, Amazon messaging services (SQS and SNS) and Amazon Kinesis services.
- Wrote Python code embedded with JSON and XML to produce HTTP GET request, parsing HTML data from websites.
- Using the AWS mobile hub for quick storing and retrieval of app data in AWS Dynamo DB.
- Developing Microservices with Spring MVC to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Microservicesin a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Using the AWS mobile SDK which helps to build high quality mobile apps quickly.
- Using AWS data pipeline service for moving data between AWS compute and storage services and created complex data processing fault tolerant and repeatable workloads.
- Using AWS Elastic Bean stalk service for deploying various infrastructures which orchestrates various AWS services.
- Highly usedAngular 4router to build single page application for navigates through the different status and multiple modals.
- Involved in migrating application from Angular 4 to Angular 5.
- Used GitHub version control system as a source repository to organize the code base.
Full stack developer
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Implemented database layer using EJB 3.0 and Java Persistence API(JPA) in maintenance projects.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Singleton and DAO etc.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design.
- Used Apache Camel frame work provided concrete implementations of all the widely usedEnterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs) and connectivity to a great variety of transports and APIs.
- Developed the application using My Eclipse 8.5 and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, and formatting and build automation.
- Responsible for designing and developing Manage Purchase Order Web Service and presentation layer with Spring MVC.
- Architected and deployed Java based web product matching framework that matches products across multiple retailers.
- Responsible for developing Python code for consuming RESTfulAPIs using Flask.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Spring/Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Designed and developed the messaging framework for communication between workflow manager and other Enterprise Applications over Java class and MQ-Series using JMS.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Integrated with MDM for managing user data, login and registration information are retrieved from MDM and synced with Ecommercedatabase.
Environment: Java, J2ee, Java beans, Servlets, JMS, JSP, Drools, Angular 1.2, Node.js v0.11.10, Servlets, GWT, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, Spring, Java Script, JDBC, UNIX, HTML, XHTML, XSLT, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, Eclipse, Web Services, MySQL, SQL Plus, LDAP, Log4j.
Full stack java developer
- Developed applications using Hibernate persistent framework, developed persistent classes, hibernate-mapping files, configured XML files, hibernate query language.
- Developed JSP pages for correspondence team.
- Designed and Developed Rating Engine as a Web service following the top-down approach using ApacheAxis2.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Used Jenkins plugins for code coverage and to run all the test before generating war file.
- Implemented Java design patterns wherever required.
- Involved in development, maintenance, implementation and support of the System.
- Implemented Multi-threading concepts.
- Developed the application using Core Java, J2EE and JSP’s.