- 8 years of Java Full stack developer experience in SDLC such as Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented applications and Web based Enterprise Applications usingJava/J2EE.
- Strong Technical expertise inJava/ J2EE TechnologiesJava, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Hibernate .
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Struts multi - tier architectures and distributed architectures.
- Strong Understanding in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for Web Services using SOAP/WSDL and Restful services.
- Extensive experience in usingJavabased application frameworks like EJB, Struts, spring and Hibernate in development of web based applications.Experience on open source frameworks like SPRING (core, context, ORM, DAO, web MVC modules), Hibernate, JMS, Angular JS.
- Expertise inJavaMulti-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Proficient in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN.
- Experienced in developing Microserviceswith Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Eureka, API-Gateway etc.
- Hands on experience with Spring Core, Spring JDBC Template, Spring MVC.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experience with different Application servers like Apache Tomcat, Web-sphere and Weblogic10, JBOSS.
- Worked extensively on both Web and Standalone (middleware) applications.
- Worked on different RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and good knowledge on Mongo DB(No Sql).
- Experience in working with Data structure and Algorithms injava
- Experienced in writing unit test cases using JUnit and also have knowledge in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Good amount of Experience on SOAP protocol using JAX WS and integrated Apache CXF, AXIS-2 for WS -Security, WS-Remote Messaging, WS- Policy and automated documentation using Swagger and WSDL.
- Good experience with Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring Security, Spring Quartz batch jobs. Strong experience in unit testing using Junit, and Postman tool.
- Integrated Kafka with Flume for more efficient real-time event processing via KafkaSource.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, EJB, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, Log4j
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, JMS, WebSphere MQ
IDE: WSAD, Eclipse, RAD, Spring STS, NetBeans
Framework: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring(Boot, Cloud, Integration and Security)., Hibernate, Apache axis for Web Services, Data Binding, MVVM.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, web pack, NPM
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS2/4, XML, DOM, GWT, XPath, DOM, DTD and ReactJS
Methodologies: SDLC, UML, Design Patterns, SOA
Version Control Systems: CVS, Clear Case, SVN, GIT, BIT Bucket
Operating System: All Versions of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12C, MySQL,DB2, SQL Server
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing and developing the entire system with Agile-Scrum methodology and development usingJava/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture using Mongo DB, Angular and Node JS stack and developed Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Performance tuning, Refactoring and Reusability of Java code is addressed in regular basis.
- Implemented OOPs concepts in refactoring the java classes.
- Converted the code base to use modern ECMAScript (ES6 / ES7) used Babel, Typescript and Web pack as a module loader and used along with Angular CLI.
- Worked with J2EE design patterns in MVC architecture with spring.
- Involved in the integration of frameworks like spring and Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, a file that contains declarations and business classes are wired- up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented the application using SpringBoot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used WSDL file information for invoking Web Services.
- Designed a RESTful API with Spring 4.
- UsedSOAP UI toolto test the REST web service operations.
- Development of internal dashboard applications using the Apache HTTP Server.
- Used Docker as CI/CD tool for integrating different code components.
- Good Experience inReact JSfor creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX,React Nativeconcepts.
- Developed presentation layer includes UI components, validations using HTML5, applying styles using CSS, used jQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Created newRESTweb service operations and modified the existing web service'sWADLs Web Application Description Language
- Enhancement of the existing functionality to persist the messges to Cassandra DB in Kafka.
- Responsible for Architecture, Developing of application’s UI using Angular, Typescript.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of PostgreSQL database on different platforms.
- Responsible for all backup, recovery, and upgrading of all of the PostgreSQL databases.
- Developing single page web applications by using Angular with typescript/ ES
- Used Spring and Hibernate frameworks for middleware services integration and data access.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template, JDBC Template and Mongo Operations.
- Expertise in implementing application using Multithreading, JSF, Struts, Struts Validations, Taglibs, Log4j, spring, Hibernate Frameworks, Apache Camel, Apache Karaf.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation)
- Part of the team migrated from WebLogic JMS to Active MQ.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Created EC2, S3, SQS, Lambda instances using cloud formation Templates on AWS
- Developed Angular services, controllers and created models for two-way data binding.
- Designed user Interface using Angular UI components such as tabs, grids, dropdowns etc and configured the routing service using Angular-JS router. Involved in developing Angular-JS directives to do reusable UI components.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Implemented the framework to migrate Relational data to Non-relational data stores and to run performance tests against different NoSql vendors.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipe line. Handled all the port mapping/binding things that happen with Dockers and Containers.Implemented HTTP REST API using Node Js and express.
- Implementation of second level cache in Hibernate.
- Used React-Router to turn application intoSingle Page Application
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on Unix environment.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code and logging is done using SLF4j + Log4j. rganized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Application development experience using Multithreading, Collection framework and Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Sql server.
- Worked on Integration and Analytics based on Kafka and NoSQL databases
- Created Jenkins jobs and pipelines and integrated python scripts to communicate to AWS resources.
- Strong understanding of Microservices patterns.
- Worked with http interceptors configurations for security in Angular applications.
- Experience with Docker images, Containers, push/pull with Spring Boot, used Jenkins for CICD.
- Used GIT for Version Controlling.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, smoke testing etc.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java FullStack Developer
- Used Agile Software Development for developing the application.
- Designed User Interfaces using JSP, Servlets, Angular, CSS, XML and HTML.
- Design and implement web services using of REST Web services by using Jason formatting language.
- Used Apache camel, CXRF web services, Service Mix engine, Active MQetc. to build a custom ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Involved in Code Refactoring
- Implemented spring MVC architectural design pattern.
- Used Angular to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Implementing Micro services to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and using them with continuous integration tools like Jenkins to create and publish application artifacts.
- Scalable data design for MongoDB, Caching in MongoDB With Redis Cache Using Spring Boot. Involved in writing SQL Queries, SQL Scripts and performing Database testing
- Implemented React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, and Animations.
- Worked on angular resources for all data access and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by severalJava/J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Built reporting module for analytic services using custom AngularJS MVC framework components
- Extensively worked on form validation using the Spring Validator framework.
- Developed Form Beans and Action Classes to model views and client side functionality.
- Used the Struts Validator framework for validating the forms.
- Involved in core Java concepts - Interfaces, Abstraction, Collections, Multithreading, Exceptions, etc.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, hibernate configure Requestmapping annotation controllers, view resolver components and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Developed our application using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used SOA framework with hibernate to map oracle database.
- Wrote deployment descriptor and configuration files using XML.
- Configured and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Implemented spring framework dependency injection for defining objects.
- Involved in developing the core business logic using spring.
- Implemented Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing messages.
- Used AWS to build Java applications that work with Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple-DB, and more.
- Developed Single Page application using angular JS & backbone JS.
- Used JIRA tool to communicate with other team members in QA and production.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds
- Tested components using Unit Test mock frameworks during development.
- Responsible for writing Ant scripts for building and deploying the application.
- Used GIT for source code version control.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Worked closely with the Requirements team, analyzed the Use cases and followed AGILE/ SCRUM methodology.
- Developed modules in RAD environment using Spring MVC, DI, AOP, Hibernate ORM (for backend data persistency).
- Developed Web Services for both Client and Service Side using SOAP and RESTful. Consumed Web services securely using JAX-WS API and tested using SOAPUI.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language for data retrieval from the database and process the data in the business methods.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, XHTML, and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Designed and developed a RESTful APIs using Spring REST API.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Designed the web responsive pages using the Bootstrap framework to give a rich look to the user interface.
- Wrote various Struts framework Action classes for interfacing with the business logic, form beans for presenting the data to JSPs.
- Extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Installation, Configuration & administration of WebSphere environment, including deployment of Servlets.
- Responsible for monitoring & resizing Oracle database objects (Table spaces, Tables, Indexes etc.)
- Designed and developed the libraries and applications following Multithreading concepts.
- Deployed the code in WebSphere Application server.
- Used AJAX with jQuery to parse object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Designed and developed various stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL to implement complex business rules. Worked with MySQL Work Bench.
- Developed Scripts for UNIX platform deployment.
- Configured JSF backing beans as spring beans.
- Used Jenkins continuous integration tool to do the deployments.
- Involved in the Integration testing support and involved in bug fixing.
- Prepared Unit test cases for existing functionality and execute them.
- Involved at the time of deploying the code in the production environment and do the functional checkout and merging code using the distributed version control system (GIT).
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Code development and Testing.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Created detail design documents which have the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model which are required for thedevelopment.
- Used Spring Core module for Inversion of control/dependency injection.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions and Collections.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, views for effectively storing and retrieving related data.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Prepared the technical design and developed the system MVC architecture using Spring.
- UsedSpringFramework for Dependency Injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework for interacting with the database.
- Used several APIs ofSpringFramework likeSpringCore andSpringMVC.
- Involved in creating web services using RESTful web services using Jerseyfegration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on UNIX environment and worked with QA Director.
- Unit tested each component usingJunit.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Implemented version controlling using GIT and used Jenkins for continuous int
Jr. J2EE Developer
- Developed the application using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Developed action and form classes based on Struts framework to handle the pages.
- Created several JSP's and populated them with data from databases using JDBC.
- Designed and developed EJBs to handle business logic and store persistent data.
- Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Involved in coding usingJavaServlets, created web pages using JSP's for generating pages dynamically.
- Used J2EE Singleton design pattern.
- Used EJB Session Beans.
- Planned and implemented various SQL, Stored Procedure, and triggers.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle database and implemented of connection pooling.
- Used BEA WebLogic Application Server.
- Used ANT for the build process.