- Having 8+ years of professional experience as Java full stack Java Developer in software development with focus on design, development and testing of responsive web applications and microservices using cloud technologies.
- Good understanding in various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and work experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Having strong expertise in using TDD and BDD using Junit and Cucumber respectively.
- Having strong hands - on experience using Java programming language. Having great expertise in using Collections and Multithreading using Executor framework.
- Having strong understanding of the Java Runtime and memory management using Garbage collector algorithms such as G1(Garbage First).
- Having Strong expertise in using concurrent collections and lock API using Java to leverage the multi core CPU capabilities of operating system.
- Have been using Exception Handling and creating custom exception classes to represent the exceptions in business context.
- Having great expertise in OOPS concepts Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism and Inheritance.
- Having great command on SOLID principles and design patterns such as Singleton, Builder, Factory and Facade design patterns
- Having solid understanding of Java 8 latest features such as lambda, functional interfaces, streams -parallel processing, aggregations, Optional keyword and Java time API.
- Having good understanding of the Spring Boot concepts such as Auto configuration, wrapper poms, actuator endpoints and convention over configuration.
- Have been using Spring boot to build restful web services, using various http methods and content negotiations as well. Have leveraged the path variables and request parameters to get the input part of the url.
- Have used Spring boot-based exception handling for the controller specific using Exception handler and global exception handling using controller advice.
- Excellent expertise on designing and developing Microservices using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud around 12 factor design considerations( https://12factor.net).
- I have hands on experience in implementing asynchronous event processing using Spring Boot with the messaging tools such as RabbitMQ and Kafka.
- Have used Spring cloud config service to externalize the configurations and retrieve it based on the environment profiles. Used yml files to manage the configurations.
- Have used Eureka Server to manage the service discovery and registered the microservices using eureka configuration as well.
- Using Spring Cloud Sleuth for the distributed tracing of the messages across the microservices. This would help in identifying the messages by unique identifier.
- Having extensive working experience with the legacy SOAP web services using Apache CXF and AXIS frameworks.
- Having knowledge of the MVC based UI frameworks like struts, spring mvc, jsp, servlets and jsf as well.
- Having hands on experience on IBM web sphere and Jboss EAP and JNDI configuration etc .
- Having hands-on experience in using AngularJS, developing the components, creating the controllers and doing the two way data binding as well. Having expertise on routing, modularity, dependency injection, service calls and custom directives for single page applications
- Well versed with es6 latest features such as scoping, arrow functions, template literals and modules as well.
- Fluent in developing applications using Angular2/4 features like components, pipes modules, templates, metadata, data binding, routing and Angular CLI.
- Created custom directives using angular to bind the events on hover of the UI elements. Tried to leverage Host binding and Hostlistner for the same.
- Having experience of using angular material UI for the widget library. Having experience of working with JIT and AOT compilation strategies and the tradeoffs as well.
- Developed various Single Page Applications (SPA) using REACT JS and Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and redux to root the URLs properly.
- Having experience of working with react class components and functional components and working with the state management using hooks.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Having experience on Elasticsearch (Kibana and Splunk) for logging. created dashboards using Kibana UI portal.
- Experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and knowledge on Lambda and AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- I Have experience with integration tools like Red Hat Fuse (JBoss Fuse), Spring Integration and Apache Camel as well.
- Good experience and implementation knowledge on Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Hands on experience with UNIX and LINUX Shell scripting and created jobs using Shell Scripting and scheduled them in Cron jobs.
- Good expertise in database modelling, writing effective queries and improving the performances of slow running queries as well.
- Having experience in creating views and Materialized views as well. Having experience with database migration tools like flyway as well.
- Proficient inSQL,PL/SQLdeveloper Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writingDDL,DMLand Transaction queries with development tools onMySQLandOracle.
- Worked withNoSQLDatabases likeMongoDB and Cassandrato manage extremely large data sets.
- Having experience in selecting the documents, filtering, creating indexes and showing the partial result with Mongo Db as well.
- Hands on working in any Cloud Migration project like Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud.
- Solid Knowledge in Monitoring tools like New Relic, AWS Cloud Watch, Gray log, Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search.
- Experience in working with various version controlling tools like GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Having experience DevOps Docker and Kubernetes, CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Good Expertise on Agile process and Agile terminology.
Programming Languages: Java 8, Java Script (ECMAScript 2016), Typescript.
UI Technologies: Angular 8, React, Bootstrap, Angular Material, NodeJS, CSS3
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AMQP, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ & VS Code
Monitoring tools: New Relic, AWS Cloud Watch, Gray log, Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search
Messaging Platforms: RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS SQS and Active MQ
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle and NPM
Integration systems: Apache Camel and Spring Integration
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
Relational Databases: Oracle, Postgres & MySQL
No SQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra & Redis
Source Code Management: GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab
Cloud: AWS (EC2, SQS, SNS, RDS, Cloud Watch), PCF/CF (Cloud Foundry)
Agile: JIRA & SCRUM framework
Containers: Docker and Kubernetes
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Web Driver, Rest Assured
Confidential, Durham, NC
Full-Stack Java Developer
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose and RUP.
- Design and implement the backend layer using Hibernate.
- Developed the application front end and validations using Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Develop named HQL queries and Criteria queries for use in application.
- Implemented transaction management for ORM projects using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Responsible for monitoring the Jenkins build and resolving any problems and security vulnerabilities raised due to the code delivered by the team.
- Created Stored Procedures and other SQL scripts using PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Configuring the service on WebLogic/WAS application server for successful deployment.
- Experienced in monitoring and debug performance issues on different OSLinux(RHEL & Centos).
- Involved in multi-tieredJ2EE designutilizingSpring Inversion of Control (IOC) architectureand hibernate.
- Applied design patterns includingMVCPattern, Façade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern,DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Developed a core component of Analytics withNode JS and Angular.JS.
- DevelopedWeb servicesto allow communication between applications throughSOAPoverHTTP usingApache Axis2.
- Performed security assessments for the client-facing apps. The associated IT infrastructure such as database management systems, middleware systems, Linux and Mainframe systems, web services (SOA) were also included in the security assessments.
- Developed Portlets for user level interaction and encapsulating the business logic.
- Experienced on several Docker components like Docker Engine, swarm, creating Docker images and Docker Registry, Kubernetes is configured for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- SSOimplementation along with service authentication services.
- Developed RESTful web service at back end by using Node.js and Express.js.
- Services are migrating to Camel and deploying to Kubernetes cloud environment using CI/CD pipeline.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Object (DAO) and Data Transfer Object
- Implemented modules intoNode.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Implemented Initial setup and component migration to Redux.
- Used MongoDB along withNode.js, as a database to store JSON.
- UsedNode.js to offer an easy and safe way to build high performance and scalable network applications.
- Worked on UNIX Shell scripts and Cron jobs.
- Technical evaluation with the architects for Drools business rules engine and Eclipse IDE for Java development.
- Designed structures for Mongo Data store and processing JBoss Drools as rule-engine. Investigate, debug and fix potential bugs or defects in the implemented code.
- Developed RESTful services using Jersey, JAX-RS and Restlet to call third party vendors.
- Used source control, used as plugin in eclipse.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Full-stack Java developer
- Experienced in front-end technologies such as Angular, HTML5, Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed the application using the Angular framework along with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Designed and developed the REST based microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA and used Swagger to interact with API endpoints of the microservices.
- Developed the web socket for the continuous stream of data from the backend.
- Worked in agile methodology and involved in story grooming, reviewing story/acceptance criteria.
- Analyze and create business models, logical specifications and user requirements to develop solutions for the application environment.
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and migrating towards GitLab CI CD.
- Worked in DevOps, used Jenkins to create a pipeline for CICD integrating with GIT and deploying the code to higher environments from DEV.
- Managed different environments using docker containers and profiles using Spring Boot
- Developed the services to integrate with RabbitMQ messaging platform.
- Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Worked with cross-browser issues related to the front end that is created using Angular and NodeJS.
- Used GIT for the source control management and operated on GITLAB.
- Created docker file to deploy the application on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Used Kubectl commands to check the pods, namespaces, scale the applications and to check the status of the applications.
- Created API gateway using Spring Cloud to monitor the traffic and authentication of the services.
- Closely worked with QA, Business and Architect to solve various defects in a quick and fast manner to meet deadlines.
- Created the unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito and verified the APIs using Postman.
- Used Apache JMeter for Performance testing the Application.
- Used Dynatrace Application to monitor the Application Status and for any issues related to the Application.
- Automated the performance testing using JMeter to measure the performance with 100+ active sessions.
- Involved in developing Integration Issues, System Testing Issues, User Acceptance Issues, performance Issues including JUnit.
- Worked in agile framework and responsible for story grooming, reviewing story/acceptance criteria and sprint backlog.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Developed reusable custom components using Reacts and has expertise in developing multi-level components that can communicate data based on event handling across layers.
- Migrating the existing project to Microsoft Azure with Azure services.
- Experience with tools like Experience with Docker Images/containers and Kubernetes.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Implemented Restful and SOAP based Web Services and used Soap UI for testing.
- Strong knowledge in developing Web Services using SOA, SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Implemented first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Microservices into existing system architecture.
- DevOpsexperience with Jenkins, Gradle, GitHub, Artifactory, Raven, Docker
- Using Azure Functions to integrate applications and run backend processes according to schedules without provisioning/managing servers.
- Having Experience using tools like SOAPUI, TOAD, POSTMAN. And build methods like MAVEN.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Experience in making the Devops pipelines using OpenShift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Used Spring Security to provide JWT based authentication, authorization, and access-control features for the application.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Duties include coding and designing server and client-side multi-threaded Java and C# applications utilizing client-side patterns, Spring, N-Hibernate, Hibernate, J-unit and N-unit.
- UsingDevOpsto bring prod issues, data migrations issues to backlog and story development.
- Integrated with various external systems using REST web services.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used IntelliJ IDEA and Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE tool for application development.
- Used source control, used as plugin in eclipse.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.5.
- UsedMongoDBto store Big Data in JSON format and Aggregation is used inMongoDBto Match, Sort and Group operation.
- Developed UI component with AngularJS framework by utilizing the core features like MVC pattern and Dependency Injection.
- Developed the back-end web services using Python and designed the front end of the application using Python, CSS, AJAX, JSON, DrupalandjQuery.
- Used collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- UsedMultithreadingto improve the performance for processing of data feeds.
- Implemented AngularJS Data Binding capability in HTML5to give user a rich and responsive experience.
- Used jQuery to modify DOM elements content by using a cross-browser selector engine called Sizzle.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework and used SpringIOCcontainer to maintain core Objects Lifecycle.
- Implemented test driven development (TDD), executed unit test plans and Grails Spock Test cases for all existing controllers, Services and Domain classes and Grails Pagination to display data using Grails Templates and views.
- Implemented Spring Security for user authentication, limit login attempts and password hashing.
- Developed Web Services (SOAP) using Spring-WS to handle user requests and interact with other components.
- Developed Microservicesusing Spring BootandSpring Batch,that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Implemented Spring BootMicroservicesto divide the application into various sub modules.
- Created application on Spring Batch framework andMultithreadingto improve performance.UsedMultithreadingfor faster and parallel processing of documents.
- Implemented Web Services clients for APIs by using SpringWeb ServiceTemplate class.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and XSLT for XML transformations.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring Boot, Restful API, AngularJS, Html, CSS, Rabbit MQ, IntelliJ, SVN, Junit, Sonar, Jenkins