- Extensive experience in software design and development
- Strengths are my diversity and depth of experience, perseverance, ability to learn new technologies quickly, and organizational skills.
- Around 7 years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web and Client/Server and Enterprise Application development using J2EE Framework.
- Hands - on experience in building web and enterprise applications in various domains like Health, Financial Services, Insurance, Public Sector, and Software Service verticals.
- Proficient working knowledge of OOPS, Java, and J2EE.
- Experienced working with Web Technologies such as HTML, Java Script AND AWS LAMBDA SERVER USING JASON SCRIPT.
- Expertise in developing applications using Multi-threading, Servlets, JSP, JSF.
- Strong experience in SQL coding for Oracle 9i/11g, SQL using procedures/Functions, cursors, triggers and packages.
- Working knowledge of Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0.
- Capable of customer support and user training.
- Quick at grasping new technologies and keeps on updating my skills.
- Good team player and excellent leadership qualities. Hardworking, honest with good interpersonal skills
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, C, SQL
Databases: Oracle 9i/12Gg, SQL Server, MS Access, Brio Protal
Platforms: Windows 2000, XP, 7, Sun Solaris, Linux
Script Languages: UNIX Shell Scripts, Pearl and Java Script.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Framework: Spring 3.0
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Tulsa, Ok
- Responsible for software development and web development projects.
- Design websites. Write code. Develop and propose technical solutions.
- Perform testing, install, configure, and troubleshoot various software programs.
- Write, modify, and maintain software documentation and specifications.
- Involved in creating the automation test cases for testing various web modules: supplier data, inventory tracker, exchange tracker, damage tracker.
- Involved in the definition of the Test strategy and implementation of the necessary infrastructure to support Test Documentation, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts.
- Involved in developing test automation framework using Selenium Web Driver, Spring 4 Framework and writing code in Java, using Junit annotations.
- Involved in running Selenium automation scripts and updating the scripts according to enhanced requirements using selenium WebDriver.
- Developed automation framework using TestNG, WebDriver on Eclipse
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked as part of the data warehousing team.
- Received certified training for Oracle and SQL
- Fine tuning of database objects and server configuration.
- Created database objects like tables, views, indexes, stored-procedures, triggers, cursors using SQL for new tables and for updating the existing ones.
- Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Set up disaster recovery planning, security management, implementation of SQL logins, roles and authentication modes as a part of security policies for various categories of users
- Experience in planning and implementation of backups and restoration strategies.
- Implemented and administrating SQL Server snapshot replication and executing complex queries and writing.
- Used IBM WATSON server to design, code, testing And managing an existing database, and creating a database
- Work with engineers to determine end solutions for each project by comparing hardware/infrastructure alternatives in conjunction with cost, use, growth, supportability, etc. Works on multiple complex projects. track items within a large scale environment and communicate to diverse groups accordingly.
- Collaborate with application architects, product managers, business analysts and technical management team to design, develop and document databases, tables, functions, triggers, procedures, relationships and other necessary aspects of the database.
- Responsible for configuration and implementation of complex monitoring tools for reporting and alerts on significant application and system level events.
- Build and designs database structures and standards to meet project requirement. Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design.
- Guide a team in providing services in a client, multi-vendor, multi-protocol complex network/systems environments.
- Interacts frequently with clients, vendors and management to ensure high level of client happiness. Acts as technical resource and point of contact for team members.
- Engages in identifying and resolving complex problems relating to product/service installation, update, configuration, operations, performance, or other aspects of information technology products and services. Possesses an in-depth knowledge of technical solutions and management tools.