- 8 plus years of experience in Software Development involving Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Production support
- Strong experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, deployment and production support.
- Experience of working as a Java/J2EE programmer developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Spring, JSF, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Experience in client side designing and validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Jquery,Angular AJAX, JSP, JSF.
- Experience on Core java technology using Collections, Generics, multithreading, JDBC, RMI, network programming
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of applications in WebSphere,Apache Tomcat Server and weblogic.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design) and also using RESTful web service.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse, Intellji and Visual Studio IDE for development environment.
- Good knowledge in usage of version controls such as SVN, GIT and bitbucket
- Good experience on testing with Junit and Mockito
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Java, C++, PHP
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, Junit, Hibernate, Spring framwork, Springboot, Log4J, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC, RMI, JMS, JNDI.
Databases: DB2, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Mongodb
Framework: Spring, Hibernate, JSF,Angular Design Patterns, Observer, Singleton, Factory, Facade, MVC
Tools: WinSCP, Putty, FileZilla, MySQL Workbench, JSLint, JSHint, WebSphere, SOAP UI, Advanced REST client, Postman, JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, Firebug, CA LISA Service Virtualization (DevTest 9.1)
Source Code Controls: SVN, GIT, BitBucket
Platforms: Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10
Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, weblogic
IDE: Eclipse, intellij,Visual Studio, Net Beans
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile-Scrum methodology, Safe Agile(Modern Delivery)
Full Stack JAVA DEVELOPER
- Working on a project which is following modernization delivery approache to move the legacy monolothic application in to microserives as a preparation to move to cloud
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of SDLC. Used methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings, story grooming and sizing.
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Developed POJOs for Data Model to delineate Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Implemented Restful web services using spring boot.
- Used Postman/swagger to test the RESTful API for HTTP requests such as GET, POST, and PUT.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using JSF(legacy) and angular.
- Involved in developing test cases using Junit testing during development model.
- Performing bug fixes and coordinating with the testing team for all the updates and changes.
- Worked on automation test using cucumber and selenium
- Developed angular unit tests using jasmine and Karama
- Worked on performance improvement of applications
- Used GIT and Bitbucket for version control tool
- Used sonar, fortiy and black duck as to improve code quality and minimizing security risks
- Used Jenkins for CICD
- Used openshift for container orchestration
Environment: Core Java 1.8/JEE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST, Eclipse, Tomcat, GIT, Bitbucket, DB2, Mongodb, Weblogic, Tomcat
- Implementing spring MVC framework
- Created and consumed web services using SOAP and Restful
- Wrote persistence layer and business layer using Spring
- Developed and configured the Java beans using Spring framework.
- Implemented ORM using Hibernate for mapping persistence layer to database.
- Implemented Test cases using JUnit and Tested web services with SOAPUI.
- Involved in code review of the team members and implemented best practices.
- Created virtualized services using CA LISA Virtualization
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, RAD, WebSphere, Subversion (SVN), SQL, DB2, JIRA, Confluence, DevTest 9.1
Full stack Java / J2EE developer
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session beans and created business objects which handle specific business logics and validations of data.
- Used WebSphere server to deploy application
- Implemented and configured modular dependency between projects
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests
- Participated in accessibility testing using JAWS screen reader and W3C validator
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyzed business requirements, created Requirement Specification Document (RSD), and designed class and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed technical designs for application development
- Writing well designed, efficient and testable code
- Generated complex queries using normal database querying mechanisms and Java persistence query language for querying from object level.
- Created web services using SOAP and Restful; deployed J2EE application into WebSphere container.
- Developed web application via Spring Framework and utilized JSP, HTML, and CSS to create user interfaces.
- Resolved reported production and non-production issues
- Implemented validation framework for creation of validation.xml and used validation-rules.xml.