- 5 years of professional experience in analysis, design, development and testing of web and distributed n - tier applications using Java/J2EE like Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Web Services (SOAP, Restful), WSDL and JUnit.
- Experience in various development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM).
- Hands on experience in different module of Spring including Spring IOC, Spring ORM and Spring AOP.
- Experience in web application design using open-source frameworks like Spring MVC Framework.
- Extensive experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- Worked on different Web/Application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML in Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle, DB2, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, XML.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
Framework: Hibernate, Spring.
RDBMs: MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
App/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ.
Version Controls: SVN, GIT, CVS.
Operating System: Windows.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum.
Other Tools: Log4j, ANT, Maven, Junit.
Confidential - Colorado Springs, CO
- Involved in different phases of the Agile risk management application development like Requirements gathering, Design, and Analysis, Code development Testing, Systems Integration, Installation, and Deployment.
- Worked on UML application design diagrams and drawn class, use case diagrams.
- Used Agile Development for developing application with efficient workflow.
- Implemented Spring MVC; included writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating AngularJS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with RESTful Web Services.
- Deployed web-based application in LINUX environment and test functionalities.
- Worked on LINUX commands to manage and setup the environments for running the applications.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using Angular JS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Designed and exposed SOAP web services using JAX-WS and engaged in pre- testing the web services to be exposed using SOAP-UI and POSTMAN using end point URLs.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations & business classes wired-up to frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Developed SQL queries to interact with SQL Server database and involved in writing PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Used Hibernate Framework for persistence onto Oracle database.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebLogic Application Server environment.
- Enhanced the Python scripts used for executing the Algorithms in Windows Environment.
- Written Junit testing using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing.
- Used Log4j for Logging and Used Jira for Bug tracking Tool.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, IDE, JBOSS, GUI, AJAX, jQuery, SOA, LINUX/UNIX, RESTful Web Services, POSTMAN, Java Beans, JUnit, Log4j, JIRA, SQL/PL SQL with MySQL
Confidential - Sheboygan, WI
- Actively involved in Agile software development lifecycle which involves designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Created proof-of- concept using responsive web design, Node.js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Created new tables, Sequences and written SQL queries and PL/SQL in Oracle and MySQL.
- Designed and developed the REST basedMicroservicesusing the Spring Boot.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good knowledge ofAWS services.
- Used GIT for version repository maintenance.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Unit tested complex methods and objects using Jasmine and JUnit.
Confidential - Buffalo, NY
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Designed User Interface using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3), and XML.
- Used MVC design pattern for designing application, JSP and CSS3 as the view component.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP and UDDI.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
- Build Maven Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging.
- Used JUnit Framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.