- Around 8+ years of extensive IT experience in developing, design, analysis, testing of various web - based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi-platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in various Agile Methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SOA, SCRUM, and Waterfall.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing use cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Major focus onConfiguration, SCM, Build/Release Management,Infrastructure as a code (IAC)and asAzure DevOpsoperations Production and cross platform environments.
- Experience in assigning theazureservices on locations specific to integrate with web-apps and key-vaults.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling, and Traffic Manager.
- Worked on several python packages likeNumPy,SciPy,PyTablesetc.
- Having Good Experience in Object Oriented Concepts withC,Java,Perl and Python.
- Expert in setting up security inMQ and Brokerusing OAM and Access control lists
- Experienced in setting upSSL across the MQ and Brokerenvironments and maintaining the certificates.
- Worked extensively onAngular 2/ TypescriptSPA domains.
- Worked extensively onAngular 4/ TypescriptSPA domains.
- Extensive experiencein NOSQL databases like MongoDB, CouchDB and Elastic search.
- Expertise with migrating data to Vertica from Oracle, Teradata and SQl Server Database.
- Expertise in developing scripts with loading Vertica and using ETL tools to perform the load.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices usingSpring Boot, Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) and followed domain driven design.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such asJenkins, Docker and OpenShiftfor Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Site Reliability Engineering responsibilities for Kafka platform that scales 2 GB/Sec and 20 Million messages/sec.
- Extensive experience coding and debugging Oracle 11G stored procedures and various other objects
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS, TOADandSQL*LOADER.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring MVC.
- Experience in development of REST and SOAP based web services using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AJAX technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Experience using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Façade Pattern, DAO, MVC, Abstract Factory and Factory Pattern.
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce.com developmentlife cycle,application design patterns,integration patternsanddeployment planning.
- Worked on Salesforce. Combased development enhancements and implemented lightning applications from the scratch.
- Strong experience with source control toolsGit,Bit bucket,Source tree, built salesforce code from the repository.
- Knowledge to work on SalesforceWave Analyticsproduct.
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces for Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet using Java Script, HTML4, HTML5, Ajax, CSS2, CSS3, jQuery, JSON and AngularJS & Reactjs.
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Implemented security and authentication concepts such as OAuth 2.0, and Cryptographic algorithms.
- Expertise in open-source framework Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Experience with GitHub and AEM and container orchestration like Kubernetes.
Java Technologies: JUnit, J2EE, EJB, JSF, Servlets, Portals, JSP, RMI, JMS, JDBC, JPA, Swing, JavaBeans
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting), Apache Camel
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS, SSL, XML, AJAX, Web Services, REST
Databases: Oracle, MySQL.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD.
Cloud: AWS, S3, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer.
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT, Docker
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bam, Puppet, Chef, boo, Sonar, Fisheye
Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe)
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux, Unix
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Took part in having knowledge transfer sessions about the project.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format
- Had many issues while setting up Local environment and fixed them and made everything working.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for test environment and dev-environments needs.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular8 Component based development in view of future Angular framework.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components inAngular 2andtypescript.
- Developed single page applications usingAngular 2,Typescript,web packandgrunt.
- Containers management using Docker by writing Dockerfiles and set up the automated.
- Understand the latest features like (Azure DevOps, OMS, NSG Rules, etc..,) introduced by Microsoft Azure and utilized it for existing business applications.
- Creating, validating and reviewing solutions and effort estimate of converting existing workloads from classic to ARM based Azure Cloud Environment.
- Developed automation system using PowerShell scripts and JSON templates to remediate the Azure services.
- Design AWSCloud Formationtemplates to create custom sizedVPC,subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates
- Created scripts inPythonwhich integrated with AmazonAPIto control instance operations.
- Integrated services likeGitHub, AWSCodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create a deployment pipeline.
- Good Experience in architecting and configuring secure cloud VPC using private and public networks through subnets inAWS.
- Experience in version control systems like GitHub for source code maintenance
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Have knowledge on partition of Kafka messages and setting up the replication factors in Kafka Cluster.
- Worked extensively on Angular6/ Typescript SPA domains.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Implemented 11g and upgraded the existing database from Oracle 9i to Oracle 11g.
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular 6 and their Validations.
- Worked in usingReact JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked onReact JS Virtual DomandReact views, rendering using components which contains additional components called customHTML tags.
- Wrapper developed inPythonto run this application along with other applications
- Wrapper developed inPythonfor instantiating multi-threaded application and running with other applications.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Full stack Java Developer
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used JUnit and Mockito to test the middleware services. Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria to fetch the data from SQL based schema
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4 router for various views and subviews.
- Worked with Angular2 to generate various components, routes, services, and pipes and structured the application code.
- Designed and implemented the REST API for the UI screen through the mobile user can look-up the available health plans and monthly premium against each of them by taking the zip code as the parameter.
- Worked on implementing backup methodologies by Power Shell Scripts for Azure Services like Azure SQL Database, Key Vault, Storage blobs, App Services etc.
- Created Azure services using ARM templates (JSON) and ensured no changes in the present infrastructure while doing incremental deployment.
- Performed the role of Salesforce Developer in the Organization.
- Familiar with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave Analytic.
- Developed wave dashboards using Salesforce platform as the backend.
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator in the organization.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user Interface.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems like Oracle and SAP using SOAP API and REST API.
- Integrated applications with salesforce.com using SOAP web services API.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- UsedVue.jsevents distribution and parent chain for parent-child component communication.
- Responsible for configuring, integrating, and maintaining all Development, QA, Staging and Production PostgreSQL databases within the organization.
- Responsible foraws all backup, recovery, and upgrading of all of the PostgreSQL databases.
- Implemented unit tests using Python, C++ in Google test framework, and Squish test in python to automate the GUI testing.
- Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments.
- Development of test framework using thePython.
- Development ofPythonAPIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging
- Backend scripting/parsing usingPerlandPython.
- Responsible for monitoring the AWS resources usingCloud Watchand also application resources usingNagios.
- CreatedAWSMulti-Factor Authentication(MFA)for instanceRDP/SSHlogon, worked with teams to lockdownsecurity groups.
- Built S3 buckets and managed policies forS3buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier forstorageandbackuponAWS.
- Good Experience inarchitectingandconfiguringsecure cloudVPCusing private and public networks throughsubnetsinAWS.
- Had knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Hands-on experience on developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 6 router for various views and subviews.
- Worked with Angular7 to generate various components, routes, services, and pipes and structured the application code.
- Developed various screens for the front end using Angular8 and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager). Used Node Cron package to schedule periodically executable jobs.
- Developed user interface by using theReact JS, FluxforSPAdevelopment.
- Implementedreact JScode to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Worked with executed unittest cases by using JUNITfor accuracy of code andlogging with log4j.
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using spring boot, Couchdb and RXJava that are consumed by other Microservices with an average response time of 30 milliseconds.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Jenkins, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database.
- Used various core concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features.
- Created a framework for all the backend calls and used JAX-B for customized XML parsing.
- Working with Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline to integrate and deploy the code in to the PCF Server.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules.
- Created several custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability for user interface components.
- Used JDBC calls in the JSP to access MySQL Database, Struts Action Servlet to route the request to corresponding Action Classes.
- Involved in the development of DOM parsing, SQL procedures and in development of IVR in VXML, CCXML by using Java and JSP.
- Performed server code optimization using PHP, Expanded existing MVC model.
- Using PHP, MYSQL & JQUERY developed content management system for cars.com sales managers and associates.
- Provide technical support in design and development of embedded systems.
- Worked on keil 4.0 for programming in embedded c to develop output and load to hardware by Flash magic tool.
- Changed various configurations so 'Lead System' would deliver leads to every dealer correctly.
- Using PHP, MYSQL & JQUERY created a system to calculate revenue reports and then displayed them in sophisticated PDF and Excel Format. Created a system to calculate lead prediction for prospective dealers of company name .
- Using PHP, MYSQL & JQUERY created a system to calculate lead prediction for prospective dealers of company name
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework and for testing Entities and the backend services.
- Created RESTFUL webservices for refreshing the cache memory of the data.
- Developed Python scripts to automate the deployments to the WebSphere application server.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management.
- Developed a free-tier Dockers dashboard for the web application using React.js.
- Changing the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with Kubernetes.
- Worked with Middleware using Message-driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Allied, configured and hosted the Oracle 11G, Tomcat app servers and Cassandra DB servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows), and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express with NodeJS.
Environment: Java 9, STS, Tomcat 7, Gulp, Spring Tool Suite, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MongoDB, RESTful Web Service, Oracle, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular LS, Angular2, Angular4, Angular6, Angular7, Angular8, Node JS, React JS, Redis, JSP, Struts, JMS, Jenkins, Agile, Embedded Linux, JIRA tool, Selenium, Kubernetes, Log4j, Maven, AWS, Cassandra, PHP.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed Java Components and integrated using spring framework with Hibernate Object/Relational persistence mechanism.
- Upgraded Vertica to higher versions and also upgraded vertica license.
- Installed Vertica Management Console for the better monitoring of the system health through a more user-friendly interface.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.js and Vue.js and Laravel.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX and Vue.js/AJAX.
- Developed front end UI using HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, and jQuery, Vue.js, AJAX and JSON.
- Designed the ETL for Vertica Analytical Platform of 3PAR storage data.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Deployed and designed pipelines through Azure data factory and debugged the process for errors.
- Involved in creation of virtual machines and infrastructure in the Azure Cloud environment.
- Generating Scala and java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on PCF
- Coded, implemented and integrated complex software programs using technologies such as Java and Kotlin in Android; troubleshot and debugged new or existing software programs
- Writing entities in Scala and Java along with named queries to interact with database.
- Having good experience in implementing the az.js server-side code to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using the Mongoose drivers.
- Developed the map-reduce flows in Microsoft HDInsight Hadoop environment using python.
- DevelopedHive UDFsandPig UDFsusing Python in Microsoft HDInsight environment.
- Worked with NPM commands and using package. JSON for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Worked with java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage service, Simple queue service and Dynamo DB.
- Validated Customer, Account, Address and Order entities with Drools rules engine.
- Used Node.js for server-side code and Express.js as the framework. Written callback functions for the Restful API.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Micro Services and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Deployed the Docker image of services building Docker file and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS Code Pipeline and Amazon ECS.
- Added the required jars to the drools files, build the package and deployed it on the JBoss server.
- Sending requests and responses to Microservices through REST/HTTP.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS)
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Server.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Datastax Cassandra.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Expertise in Lift and Play frameworks for leveraging Scala actors to support more concurrent requests than is possible with thread per request server.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
Environment: Java, Agile Methodology, Structs, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Drools, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Embedded Linux, HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSTL, jQuery, AJAX, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Hibernate, Restful API, JIRA, RabbitMQ, MAVEN, JUnit, Log4J, GIT.
- Designed Web pages by HTML and the query processing’s done with the help of Servlets and JDBC.
- Producing, modifying and maintaining websites and web applications.
- Created computing and data resources on AWS using EC2. Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Performed server migration using cloud services like AWS from physical to cloud environment.
- Used ANT built tool for compiling and generating a war file.
- Developed Custom XML Parser for parsing large XML files and update the data to the database using SAX based Parser.
- Handled exceptions that arise during the execution of a program using Exception handling.
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development, and scrum status meetings.
Environment: HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, JDK, J2EE, Servlet, XM, Oracle, Web Sphere Application Server.