- Around 7.5+years of full stack development experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of web based, enterprise business applications using the JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, Kafka event sourcing.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeperapart from JMSas messaging service.
- Developed projects with RESTful services (JAX - RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
- Developed self-contained, black box projects using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- 4Worked extensively with JAVA 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like, MySQL, D132, Oracle 13cillg, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (, Mango DB and Cassandra) and good experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic server.
- Expertise to interact with relational databases using ORM frameworks like Tomcat, Web logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss. level Spring Data, JPA, Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web logic, IBM WebSphere.
- Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as Spring IOC, AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JTA, Spring IO and Spring Security (Spring security, Site Minder).
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and spring Cloud.
- Proficient in using Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) at the compile time.
- Developed multiple applications using Spring Community framework projects and used Spring and EJB containers to manage the bean life cycle.
- Good knowledge on providing authentication and authorization for web services using OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAuth 2.0.
- Expertise in working with JAVA8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API, Time API, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API and Lambda Expressions.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipeline like Jenkins, Bamboo for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in unit-testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito, Integration testing tools like Cucumber.
Confidential - PA
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Implementing Spring MVC with Spring Boot which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such Hibernate, JPA and messaging engines.
- ImplementedAngular Router to enable navigation from one view to another.
- UsedProtractorto performEnd to end testingfor single page application developed usingAngular.
- Using Spring's MVC framework to better control the presentation, business and navigational aspects of the applications.
- UsedMicro servicearchitecture withSpring Bootbased services interacting through a combination ofRESTandApache Kafkamessage brokers.
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from Source tables to avro format and fed intoKafkausingCamel.
- Involved in designed fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Increased efficiency of environment setup to become 80% faster by using Spring Boot & Maven to simplify configuration, development, and deployment.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle, MySQL, Postgres 9.3 and proficiency in developing SQL in JDBC as well as client server environments.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by publishing and consuming WebServices which has been developed using SOAP protocols, WSDL, XML, JAXB, XSD and Apache Axis2 framework.
- Strong development skills including RESTful Web Services. Proficient in working with task runners GULP and GRUNT.
- Worked withKafka ClusterusingZooKeeper. Developed Applications usingRule Engines-Jboss Drools4.x,Work flows, Human tasksto implement Business rules validations.
- Integration with spring security in web application.
- Developed Restful web services (Microservices) supporting both XML and JSON (Jackson) via Spring Rest Template.
- Built the framework based on the principles of OOPS and Design Patterns using JAVA in open MPI and LINUX based cluster environment.
- Installed and configured required software for application development (RAD, Oracle database) WebSphere, Tomcat, plugins for Eclipse, required framework jars.
- Developed all the page styles by using Bootstrap and LESS to gain better structure of style sheets for maintenance purpose.
- Used shared Services to transfer the data between sibling components.
- Used Angular Life Cycle hooks to the application for adding more functionality to components at phase of the component creation.
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data
- Worked on creation of customDockercontainer images, tagging, pushing images, integration ofSpring boot.
- Created theDockercontainers andDockerconsoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Used HTTP methods in services to communicate and retrieval of data from the API.
- Used spring boot Actuator to externalize application configuration properties for different environments.
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like SVN and GIT.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and JUnit, Mockito for testing.
- Involved in Agile Scrum Methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD) for the software development process to produce high quality application
- Ran Log aggregations, website Activity tracking and commit log for distributed system usingApache Kafka.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD Continuous Implementation and Continuous Delivery.
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Annotations, Groovy, SQL, Restful Web Services, GitHub, NPM, Microservices, Mongo DB, Tomcat Server.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- The application is built Micro Service Oriented Architecture and developed Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Configured various routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations, templating, dynamic loading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA
- Developing RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JS and used Node JS server to interact with the Rest services and database, hosted on multiple load balanced cloud instances.
- Utilized the inbuilt NPM package manager to configure the right versions of the packages and to achieve dependency management.
- Building cloud Microservices and implemented back-end using Spring Boot. And Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring version of Netflix OSS-Eureka that helps in routing, Circuit Breaker and Ribbon for client-side load balancing).
- Configured OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAUTH 2.0 authentication and authorization framework to provide the security to rest web services.
- Implemented Single Sign On and policy-based authentication using Site Minder security framework.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with Hibernate ORM framework and used the functionalities of Hibernates second level EHCach/e.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL Mongo DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through Automatic Shading.
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipeline Jenkins Cl/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating Kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Installed, configured, and administered NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network for available data on cloud.
- Implemented SQL queries and stored procedures to save user profile, order information to database and retrieve information from database. Wrote Callable Statement to call stored procedures and Prepared Statement to block SQL injection.
- Involved in developing Web Service components using SOAP service.
- Developed JUnit test case for testing functionalities the Java Code.
- Used CVS for version control.
Environment:, Site Minder, Hibernate4.x, 0Auth2.0, Eclipse Java EE IDE, JIRA, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Babel, Log4j, Redis, Mongo DB, Mongoose Connector.
Confidential - Chicago
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring Boot and Spring Security module to integrate with database to implement persistence layer in ORM-Hibernate.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated and effective application integration.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot to develop web applications for easy readability of the code and debugging purposes.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit and Integration testing.
- Used Log4J for logging errors in the application.
- Worked on MongoDBdatabase concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication and schema design.
- Used JIRA tool for project management tracking, Issue tracking and bug tracking
- Utilized Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Bitbucket as repository as part of the project environment
Confidential, Eden prairie - MN
- Worked on full SDLC from requirement gathering to production.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring MVC framework including JSP, Servlets, Model and Controller classes.
- Developed EJB-Session Beans that implements the business logic, and which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Worked with SOAP JAX-WS to interact with external systems.
- Involved in the creation and consumption of RESTful web-services.
- Involved in SOAP WSDL Creation and Development. Used JAXB for marshalling and Un-marshalling.
- Used JNDI to establish a connection with connection pool which is already set up in the application server’s domain.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for databases
- Used Maven for compilation, packing, and deployment in the Apache Tomcat and Web Sphere Application servers.
- Developed JUnit test cases to test the functionality of the code.
- Used Log4j to track logs from server.
- Used SOAP UI to test web service API calls.
- Collaborate with several departments for strategic input, determining user needs, feedback on test plans and user scenarios and layout design solutions.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of theAgileMethodology to produce high Quality Software, involved in System Requirements study and conceptual design.
- WroteJunittest cases to test various components and used Istanbul to test code coverage.
- Designed and built reliable, highly scalable, Agile, and flexible systems usingMongoDBas Database.
- Stored the data in the form ofJSONstructure-based documents, stored in a collection usingMongoDB.
- Used Microservices to Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects withSpring SecurityandSpring Boot.
- Developed and consumedRESTfulweb services by makingAJAXcalls and process theJSONresponse.
- Debugged the scripts for building the entire web application using Maven.
- Installed application onAWS EC2instances and configured the storage onS3buckets.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage usingAWS Cloud watch.
- Developed the application with Continuous Integration and DeploymentusingJenkinsandAWS.
- Deployed the application inJBOSSserver usingElastic Bean Stalk in AWS.
- Created builds using Jenkins forCI/CDand used pipeline plug-in for managing.
- Configured spring beans inXMLand involved in integration Spring withHibernateframework.
- Configured Spring Hibernate transaction manager and used spring declarative transaction management with various propagation levels.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers, and functions to process the trades and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration Fileandestablished data integrity among all tables.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from theOracle database. Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Set up Jenkins server and createdJenkinsjobs to build and deploy the application in different environments using Maven 3.1.
- Tested the development by usingSeleniumand usedGITfor version control.
- JUnitis used to performingJavaUnit testing.
- Log4Jis used to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Deploying, supporting, and troubleshootingjavaservices onWebSphereandWebLogicServer.
- Participated in technical design review sessions to finalize on the design of application and prepared design documents using Class and Sequence Diagrams.