- Around 7+ years of hands - on experience in design, development & deployment of web applications using Java, J2EE & related technologies working in different domains.
- Professional experience in using core technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Servlets, JSF, Spring Boot, Microservices, Web services, REST services.
- Worked on both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and used JIRA agile tools.
- Proficient in using J2EE Frameworks Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, SOAP, Restful and REST Technologies.
- Experience with different application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, and Tomcat.
- Experienced in working with AWS Cloud platform and its services like EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, IAM and Cloud Formation.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for bulk data operations on collections which increases the application performance.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that control the traffic allowed reaching one or more EC2 instances.
- Experienced in developing front-end applications using HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular and developing dynamic web pages and implementing ReactJS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Experience in working Node.js with REST implementation.
- Experience in implementing event handlers, retrieving, and handling data using different services like Remote Object, HTTP and Web etc.
- Experienced in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), multithreading and performance tuning.
- Experienced with Kubernetes, Docker on Azure cloud and knowledge on partition of Kafka messages.
- Hands on knowledge on cloud-based technology like Google Cloud (GCP) and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience on deployment automation & containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Expertise in creating Single Page Application (SPA) and reusable components in Angular.
- Expertise in design with use case, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams with exposure to UML, tools like Rational Rose and use of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Hands-on experience in Spring Modules/Frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Batch also worked on Spring AOP for logging, transactions, and messaging.
- Strong experience using frameworks like Java Persistence API, JMS, JSF, JAXB, in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Experience in build tools like Ant & Maven, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using JUnit.
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit, Mockito for Unit testing, and logging using Log4j.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including Linux, Unix, Sun Solaris, and Windows
- Experience in implementing Web services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web services, JAX-WS.
- Experience and solid understanding of Microservices in implementing client-server business applications to build independent task and flexible application.
- Expertise in different IDEs like Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
- Experienced in RDBMS Design, DB normalization, ER modelling, SQL, PL/SQL, Azure SQL server, procedures, cursors, functions, triggers, and good understanding in creating SQL and HQL Queries in Oracle, PL/SQL, NoSQL, DB2.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Successfully designed and implemented systems based on N-tier distributed architecture using JAVA/J2EE technologies such as, Core Java, Multi-threading, Collections Framework, Java I/O, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Spring Batch, JSP, jQuery and XML including XSL, XSLT, and XML Beans.
- Has the drive to take on autonomous responsibilities and contribute as a productive team member, as well as a solid programming and analytical background.
- Excellent programming skills in a wide range of languages, as well as the ability to adapt to new and cutting-edge technologies and operate in a multi-platform environment.
J2EE Technologies and Framework: Core Java, JEE, Servlets, JSP, EJB3.x, JDBC, MVC Architecture, Java Beans, JTA, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit, MavenMicroservices, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java JDK 1.4-1.8, Python, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Apache CXF, XSD
Web Technologies: HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, XSLT, JAXB, XML, Java Script, ReactJS, Node.js, MongoDB, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, AngularJS 8.x/7.x, JSON, XST, XSTL, CSS3
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere, Oracle Web Logic 10.x/9.x, JBoss 5.x and Apache Tomcat 8.x/7.x/6.x, Oracle Http Server
Messaging Services: Rabbit MQ, Active MQ, Apache Kafka, JMS
Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Jenkins, SOAP UI, POSTMAN
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Selenium, Karma
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT, CVC, Docker, Kubernetes
IDE: Eclipse, Net beans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Azure, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux, Unix
Cloud Services: AWS, GCP, Azure
Software Development: Agile, Waterfall
Software: Visual Studio, Microsoft Office
Confidential, Chicago IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile environment and participated in requirements gathering, analysis and design.
- Used JIRA for ticketing, generating reports, creating projects.
- Used Angular 8 reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Designed user interface using Angular UI components such as tabs, grids, dropdowns and configured the routing service using Angular router.
- Involved in developing Angular directives to do reusable UI components.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs.
- Implemented JSON web tokens mechanism for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Used Express.js of Node.js that manages sever and routes.
- Worked on designing and developing asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Deployed and developed the web application with REST using Spring Boot.
- Created a RESTFUL Web service using elastic search services & created queries in elastic search worked high end on collections and multi-threading.
- Migrated monolithic architecture into Microservice architecture using RESTful APIs, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and AWS Cloud.
- Using a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Handled consumer logs and monitor Kafka Metrics using Kafka Manager.
- Used OAuth 2.0 authentication framework to provide security to Restful Web services by generating access token to access protected resources.
- Implemented API Gateway pattern with Spring Cloud, API registration and discovery with Spring Cloud and Eureka, Spring data JPA, Spring data Mongo DB.
- Redesigned and reimplemented services using Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, and NoSQL.
- Developed various JUnit, Mockito test cases for Unit and Functional testing, respectively.
- Designed and created multiple deployment strategies using Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development Pipelines (CI/CD).
- Experience in continuous integration technologies like Jenkins.
- Configured AWS IAM roles and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC. Created EC2 instances by setting up virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups.
- Worked on core AWS services such as setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling, and Cloud Formation.
- Created AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon, worked with teams to lock down security groups.
- Used ETL tools such as snap logic, using S3 data pipeline to move data to AWS Redshift.
- Used Log4j for the program flow and debugging.
- Developed the application on IntelliJ IDE.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server to execute Java servlets and run the application.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Agile, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, Spring, Jira, XML, UML, Angular 8, JUnit, Mockito, Kafka, Multi-threading, Elastic Search, AWS, Jenkins, Eclipse, GIT.
Confidential, Brookfield WI
Full Stack Java Developer
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Supported development on web page using ReactJS, Redux and Node.js.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single isomorphic responsive website that could be served to desktop, tablets and mobile users using React JS.
- Integrating React Redux framework to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of data.
- Performed unit testing on applications using toolslike MochaandChaito testReactJScomponents.
- Responsible to lead a team of java developers for back-end JS using Node.js to handle web page requests and data transfers.
- Designed new flows inJAVA8 Springframework and ReactJS.
- Developed an image retrieval service, using Spring RESTful. Developed Microservices on Spring Boot platform.
- Microservices have been built using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control. Involved in Java SQL development.
- Created data source for interaction with database and used AWS RDS
- DevelopedSQLStored Procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- UtilizedHibernateforObject/Relational Mappingand querying usingHQL.
- Responsible for design and implementation of the family of web applications and Web services that make up the product line. Includes multiple GUI web applications as well as a RESTful web service API that publicly exposes the underlying operations.
- Experienced with CoreJavaconcepts such as Serialization, IO, Multithreading, Collections, Concurrency and Exception Handling.
- Implemented the function to send and receiveAMQPmessages onRabbitMQsynchronously and asynchronously and sendJMSmessage toApache ActiveMQon the edge device.
- Worked on installing and configuringActiveMQfor durable message service.
- Developed multiple key elements of the data ingestion effort, such as the multi-threaded ingestion using Java thread.
- Deployed the application onAWS(Amazon Web Services) for scalable solutions and managed Amazon EC2, IAM, S3, VPC.
- Implementation of Prometheus with AWS and Opera.
- Expertise with service monitoring tool like Active MQ, Dynatrace, to log the error messages to the log files.
- Integrated Ansible with Jenkins to provide automation, continuous integration & Continuous Deployment through Jenkins. Implemented Jenkins workflow and plugins for repeatable deployments of multi-tier applications, artifacts, and services to Docker.
- Worked on troubleshooting various issues related to networking on Kubernetes cluster and utilized Kubernetes for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Worked on Kubernetes for scheduling, deploying, and managing pods, replication controllers, deployments, labels, health checks and ingress by writing YAML files onto a node cluster using Helm Charts.
- Used Log4j for logging various levels of information like error, info, and debug into the log files.
- Worked with Jasmine in testing and performed unit testing and execution testing utilizing JUnit.
- Used GitHub to clone, fetch, merge and push the code and created pull requests for changes that are made.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding, and developing applications.
Environment: Java 8, TDD, Agile, J2EE, Eclipse, ReactJS, Eclipse, log4j, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Oracle, ReactJS, PL/SQL, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Mocha, Chai.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks SDLC (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Involved in preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Experience in Test driven development (TDD) using unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine Protractor, Karma, JUnit, QUnit and Selenium.
- Designed the front-end application and user interactive web pages using web technologies like Angular in conjunction with Bootstrap to render web pages responsive.
- Defined new validations through Angular for the form field validation implemented through HTML5 and CSS.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Implemented the Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, DB connections and other dependent objects.
- Developed and deployed REST API Services with Spring Boot to establish services for end devices.
- Used a Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST to build, test and deploy identity Microservices.
- Developed Microservices leveraging in an Azure cloud environment.
- Managed product development, implementation using Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, and Logic Apps
- Developed REST services using Spring and used JAXB API for XML parsing
- Consumed RESTful web service and performed data retrieval using Hibernate and integrated with Web Method via Webservices.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL queries, views Stored Procedures and triggers.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Wrote Hibernate annotation-based mapping Java classes with Oracle Database tables.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework and used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
- UsingJenkins automation built the CI/CD pipeline and built the GitHub repository by implementing web hooks plugin.
- Maintained the code base by frequent updates to revision and subversion control using Git and used Bitbucket as a repository.
- Used Eclipse IDE for coding and GIT for version control.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Designed and developed web-based modules using Java Servlets and JSP.
- Used Servlets as a controller to delegate requests to various JSPs.
- Used various jQuery UI controls and corresponding event handlers.
- Validated the UI components using AJAX Validation Framework.
- Implemented AJAX with jQuery to refresh user selections.
- Developed and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Developed the application using Java /J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton and Factory pattern.
- Designed and developed Data Model and business layer. DAO layer is implemented using JDBC and used prepared statements, result sets etc.
- Performed backend programming for Java applications using JDBC connections.
- Involved in coding using Java Servlets, created web pages using JSP's for generating pages dynamically.
- Involved in integration of layers (UI, Business & DB access layers).
- Involved in localization for customizing an application.
- Created data source for interaction with database.
- Developed SQL Stored Procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business.
- Extended functionality and created new resources using Java, Spring, and Hibernate using Elastic Path.
- Deployed the application onWebSphere application server.
- Implemented UNIX Shell using shell script to deploy the application.
- Involved in system, unit, and integration testing.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of design phase.
- DevelopedXMLfiles,schemasand parsing them by using bothSAXandDOMparsers.
- Designed and developedXSLstyle sheets usingXSLTto transformXMLand display the information on the UI screens.
- Developed web applications usingSpring MVC, jQuery, HTML and worked onMultithreadingandCollections Frameworkincludinglist, mapetc.
- Worked with Core Java technologiesCollections,Serialization,Generics,AnnotationsandException Handlingto implement back-end business logic including Entity Beans and Session Beans.
- ConfiguredSpring securityin the application to secure the method calls andRESTfulwebservices.
- ImplementedJDBC APIfor communicating with database layer.
- Coding using core java,ServletsandJSPusingEclipse IDE.
- Developed Request Handlers usingServletsas controlling mechanism.
- ImplementedCORS(Cross Origin Resource Sharing) usingNode.jsand developedRESTservices. usingNodeandExpressmodules.
- DevelopedApache Camelmiddleware routes,JMSendpoints, Spring service endpoints and usedCamelfree marker to customizeRESTresponses.
- UsedLog4jandcommons-loggingframeworks for logging the application flow.
- UsedRational Clear Questfor tracking the changes in the application.
- Involved in Unit Testing usingJUnitand Integration ofUse Cases.
- Used version tools likeSVNfor source code and project documents.