- Over five years of experience as Java/J2EE Developer with all stages of the development cycle, for projects in Agile and SDLC models.
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, Web Logic, Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/JAR file management for web applications.
- Expertise in implementing Web services and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Worked using IDE like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net beans. And very good understanding of Groovy and Grails.
- Experience Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate (Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching, Transactions).
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring DATA, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, XML, Web services, JMS, Eclipse, RAD, Ant, Maven.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model.
- Highly motivated team player with zeal to learn new technologies and always believes in giving the best of efforts in challenging environments.
- Knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good team player and excellent leadership qualities. Hardworking, honest with good interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks/Components: Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring, Web services, Hibernate, JPA, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JDBI, JNDI, Struts, JMS, Rabbit MQ Swagger, Log4j.
AWS: Lambda, API Gateway, S3 bucket, Dynamo DB, EC2, VPC, KMS
Testing Tools/Framework: Junit, Mockito, Rest-assured, Cucumber
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, Web Sphere, Tomcat.
Database Apps: Oracle 12c, MySQL, HSql
Performance testing tool: SOASTA
Version Control: GIT, Bit Bucket, SVN Tortoise
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
Operating System: Windows Series (NT/2000/XP), Unix
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test-driven development and SDET approach and pair-programming.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Created hibernate mapping files to map POJO to DB tables
- Design of GUI using Model View Architecture STRUTS Frame Work.
- Worked on experience in configuration and deployment of applications using servers like IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo database.
- Created alarms in AWS Cloud watch service for monitoring the server’s performance, CPU Utilization and the disk usage, etc.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE and followed Single Page Application Pattern and used Spring MVC to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Used Maven as build manager to provide quality with simple and uniform build process.
- Involved in various phases of the application like Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Code development and Production rollout.
Environment: Java, AWS Cloud Formation, J2EE, Maven, Micro Services, Spring Boot, JBoss Server, Tomcat Application Server, Jetty Server, Apache Kafka, Avro Schemas, GitHub
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Participated in entire life cycle (Software Development Life Cycle) of the project right from the initial requirements gathering to the implementation.
- Used JUnit for test cases for unit testing. Extensively participated in the code and peer review of the project.
- Responsible for design, development and testing for new mobile web application for Pardons and Paroles.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate which represent persistent database tables.
- Design, development and implementation of several J2EEframeworks like Model View Controller Struts1.1/1.2, Spring, Hibernate and EJB2.0.
- Used Hibernates for programmatically generating the database tables and HBM mapping files for the community data model setup at the time of deployment.
- Implemented Restful WS using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Design and create code in Agile fashion. Provide estimates of level of work by assessing requirements from Business Analysts.
- Used Amazon Web services AWS to provide a large computing capacity
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with Hibernates.
- Worked with the customer IT team for developing the requirements of product releases.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Maven, Micro Services, Tomcat Application Server, Jetty Server, Eclipse IDE, REST API and SOAP Web Services
- Developed Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Developed Façade classes to encapsulate the business logic and hide the implementation details of the data access classes and EJBs.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts Application Framework.
- Developed middle-tier application with J2EE using Servlet, EJB, Java Beans and Web Services Standards (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI).
- Involved in coding, code reviews, Junit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Involved in the design of the user interfaces using Java Swing and Sun Studio.
- Developed Hibernate persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity Manager.
- Involved java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, DAO, and Singleton etc.
- Wrote and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.